Firstly, you'll need to configure Coffee Bytes Java folding as the folding scheme to use, and then enable User Defined Regions, as shown below.
Secondly, you'll need to configure the start and end identifiers that will be used to identify the beginning and termination of regions in your code. In this case, I've chosen
}} as it fits well with the Apache Isis templates that I use.
Finally, I use the same start and end identifiers in my code to demarcate regions and to trigger the Coffee Bytes folding plugin to recognize the same. After saving the preferences, your user-defined regions should immediately take effect (although you may need to close and re-open any open code files).
- How to use Coffee-Bytes code folding
- Eclipse - how to use code folding only for specific code
- How to Use Eclipse to Debug JNI code (Java & C/C++)
- How can I disable the use of bold fonts when editing code in Eclipse?
- How to use regular expressions with Eclipse's find/replace to refactor code
- How to use git to sync code without committing?
- How to use code completion into Eclipse with OpenCV
- Eclipse Juno: How to change background of code folding regions
- how to better use of eclipse code templates (PHP)?
- How do I use arduino libraries with standard C code
- How to use code libraries from github?
- How can I use eclipse code style to highlight my code in wordpress
- How to use .so file in Android code to use the native methods
- How to use .in files as input for eclipse in Google Code Jam?
- How to use eclipse's code formatter to remove new lines after 'case'?
- How to use an annotation to replace code in Java?
- JAVA : How to access file path from preference page and use it in Programming code
- How to use detectMultiScale detector for ROI in Face detection. Please help me in this code
- How can I use a GUI debugger on the Prolog code that runs inside a Java app through JPL?
- How can i use an instance of a class latter in the code if it is created based on if conditions earlier, in c++
- How to get eclipse+maven to find and use servlet api source code or javadoc
- How to use code snippets into Aptana 3 Studio?
- How to use code assist in Eclipse with ant
- How to use Java API code in Camunda Platform in order to describe BPMN process and then deploy the war in Tomcat
- How to I edit the default "formatter profile" in eclipse neon? (wanting to use spaces instead of tabs for all code types)
- How can I use Primefaces in my project as source code not as jar file?
- How can I use Extract Method on code that has different constants?
- How to use Subversive for team development and code management in Eclipse for Android project?
- How can i use code completion with fluent interface?
- How to import other projects to use in my code ( Color picker )
More Query from same tag
- Android/Eclipse Package Manager: Generate Java files have different icons?
- maven / eclipse JPA project and Entity generation?
- Unresolved import error with pydev while using from-import-as
- What really is Java heap size in Eclipse
- adding ojdbc6.jar to maven local repository
- Eclipse StatET for R can't find installed libaries (windows)
- Where are Eclipse Bookmarks stored?
- Eclipse does not return to the beginning of the file in Find/Replace
- Attaching an Eclipse detached view programmatically
- Eclipse and Tomcat stopped halting on errors
- Tomcat configuration in Eclipse
- how to upgrade primefaces version in eclipse by using maven?
- Error in Eclipse ADT Bundle :Failed to create a new project
- Jboss 7 and eclipse indigo plug in giving error while starting server?
- Tomcat 7 can't load javax.persistence
- Eclipse Repository State Conflict Error
- SWT widget creator?
- Better marker display in eclipse
- PyDev remote debugging not working (connection refused)
- How to avoid having to use @SuppressWarnings?
- Restful WebService using Jersey transform xml to json format
- Eclipse CDT - Ignore directories for Code Analysis
- Runnable jar file does not find resources
- How to specify path to property files in Eclipse via Run Configurations?
- org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration loadResource error
- Eclipse remote tracking branches are all missing suddenly
- Importing class/java files in Eclipse
- Error in Android/Eclipse code
- Robot Framework IDE for Eclipse is not working - Editor could not be initialized - java.lang.NullPointerException
- Eclipse Groovy change Color of Comments?