Alternatively, you can just install the "HTML Editor" from the WST package (the same one provided in Java EE Edition) in Eclipse 4.x, just by looking for "HTML Editor" in the marketplace (but, indeed, i haven't been able to found it in the "install new software").
On my side i prefer to work on Eclipse "Java Edition" most of the time (just adding the few additionnal features i really need).
I had a similar issue once, and I tried a HTML editor addon for eclipse, but haven't found one that's any better than the one that comes with the Java EE edition of eclipse.
I suggest you download the Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers.
I have used CodeMix for a while and it's a wonderful tool, it can easily install as a plugin and a wide tools will be available like HTML Validation, Emmet, CSS IntelliSense, Snippets, take a look in this site https://www.genuitec.com/sox/tech/html5-with-codemix/
Go to Install New Softwares-> Select your version eclipse repo. eg Mars - http://download.eclipse.org/releases/mars -> Expand Web,XML, JAVA EE option -> Install Eclipse Web Developer Tools
- Eclipse - how to extend HTML editor to add custom tags?
- How to add HTML Editor to Eclipse?
- how to enable html editor in eclipse JUNO for phonegap application?
- How to add a custom popup action to the default Eclipse editor
- How to open a PHP file with a JS or HTML Editor in Eclipse
- how to add my own templates to eclipse in play! framework editor
- How to make the Eclipse HTML editor to indent all tags properly?
- How to add CSS to an eclipse HTML file
- How to add a command to an editor context menu in Eclipse only if text is selected
- In Eclipse RCP, how do we add a combo control to the main toolbar and update it when a new editor is activated
- how to add ctrl - click listeners in eclipse java editor
- How can I use the HTML Editor with JSP content in Eclipse Luna? Getting Unsupported Content Type error
- How to add native library to "java.library.path" with Eclipse launch (instead of overriding it)
- How do I add a resources folder to my Java project in Eclipse
- How to make eclipse automatically add braces to an IF statement?
- How to add shortcut keys for java code in eclipse
- How to view all items of Errors under Problems View in Eclipse Editor
- How do I add Eclipse C++ to Eclipse classic?
- How do you open an external Vim editor containing the active Eclipse editor file
- How to add Java EE perspective to Eclipse
- How to add Tomcat Server in eclipse
- How do I add existing eclipse java project to git
- Android actionbar how to add supporting library v7 appcompat for Eclipse
- How to add pom.xml to existing Eclipse project?
- how to add custom tool chain to eclipse CDT
- how to change eclipse html formatting
- How to add Tomcat 8 to Eclipse Kepler without installing the big whole WTP package
- How can I add build path items to Eclipse 3.5 using relative paths?
- Eclipse - How to pin editor tabs?
More Query from same tag
- app won't recognize function in non-android jar
- Making different screens using Processing in Eclipse
- SVN:All the model types involved in this synchronization are disabled
- What is the most suggested Eclipse toolkits for rapid window development
- Tomcat 7 server won't start within eclipse with error `Starting Tomcat v7.0 Server at localhost (2) has encountered a problem`
- How to solve an issue Eclipse not showing Javadocs for javax.annotation package in webapp-javaee7 archetype Maven project?
- Is there a function or tool for filling a database with a CSV file using Eclipse?
- Eclipse RCP: how to create a popup menu for the selection in a text editor?
- Java android weather application hangs/freezes when entering wrong city name
- Android JAR attach source error
- SQL Database connectivity fails in eclipse
- Modify static variables while debugging in Eclipse
- Installing IMP eclipse plugin
- How to link Eclipse Indigo in Ubuntu 11 to FFMPEG 8 for C++
- Expanding collapsed code in Eclipse IDE
- An internal error occurred during: "Updating Maven Project
- How to install and start using branflake GWT Maps v3 API
- Writing multiple scores onto the data file over several initiations
- Eclipse, Git pull to existing repository, where are new projects
- NoClassDefFoundError running HashMap definition in Eclipse
- Eclipse e4 Extending a Perspective
- Retrying Eclipse ADT for Android
- Java RCP Plug-in sharing failed by 'unresolved requirement: osgi.ee'?
- How can I find the links of videos on youtube by searching a topic using youtube API for android?
- Eclipse Indigo not working after System Crash
- RCP application display menus listed in ApplicationActionBarAdvisor
- Setting up or Importing project in Eclipse to Patch WSO2 Identity Server or Carbon
- Calling a method from another class using TestNG and Java
- Java version, Tomcat, Unsupported major.minor version 52.0
- Make POST request on Android app