Have you tried right clicking one of the layout files in the Package Explorer view and clicking
Open With -> Android Layout Editor
If you can see the Graphical Editor tab and still if nothing is showing up, restart eclipse. Worked for me!
- Graphical Layout tab does not appear for some layout files into Eclipse
- Eclipse Not Showing Graphical Layout for Android XML files
- Content assist in Eclipse does not work for EL in JSP files
- Android Eclipse > Graphical Layout: How to Set Default Layout = Nexus 7 or Not 2 for every XML layout I open to look same in IDE and Device
- Carbide does not include debugging info for some files
- Where does Eclipse save files for projects not in workspace?
- Eclipse does not search for files in Maven downloaded jar files
- intellisense in Eclipse for currently saved files does not get reflected
- Android Eclipse does not show my Layout files in the Layout Editor be default
- Why are my eclipse dp dimensions for the android graphical layout editor not accurate?
- Android xml graphical layout is not working for eclipse IDE
- Eclipse autocomplete not working for some source files
- using maven-eclipse-plugin for to specifiy depedency jar files from a folder into eclipse project, not M2_REPO variable
- button does not appear for new Android application in eclipse IDE
- in a Eclipse view shortcut binding key does work for some operation but does not operate for others
- Eclipse : No Graphical Layout for Android XML Files
- Eclipse Graphical Layout does not load images
- Subversive SVN Connectors does not appear in eclipse juno
- Eclipse autocomplete not working in some Java files
- Why does Eclipse maven produce huge .cfs files for no reason?
- Eclipse Deployment Assembly does not appear in properties
- Lombok does not work for Eclipse Neon
- Why does Eclipse code completion not work on some projects?
- How to get the graphical layout Window back in Eclipse for Android Application Design?
- Where does Eclipse store generated servlet files for Tomcat?
- Android: Eclipse autocomplete does not work in xml files
- graphical layout not working in eclipse with adt 10.1
- Grails 3.0.1 add in Eclipse show error Specified directory does not appear to be a Grails installation
- Eclipse does not refresh project files in package explorer view
- @BeforeAll not working in SOME files in Eclipse
More Query from same tag
- Maven multi-module build with eclipse
- removing line numbers for copied code in eclipse
- how to debug pure assembly ARM code in eclipse CDT
- Programmatically how do I get at -VM option in eclipse.ini file entries
- Eclipse: Taking ALL of my preferences with me between copies of Eclipse
- How is eclipse feature to generate sample xml from an xsd schema implemented?
- Integrating Spring MVC Apache Tiles and Hibernate
- How to set template file for properties files in Eclipse?
- How to set Eclipse Java version in OS X
- Eclipse plugin not getting loaded
- eclipse keep crashing with exit code 1
- Application is crashing with null pointer exception if i pass null value to method
- Java Qt Jambi Eclipse Integration: How can I create a custom slot?
- Can't bind to local 86XX for debugger
- your project contains errors - when it doesn't
- Eclipse: How can I get the cursor to appear at the latest point in the console?
- Error after reinstalling Eclipse and Java. Error in build path
- The play sound does not work when rotate the mobile
- Borders around ImageIcons appear to have zero border, hgap and vgap are zero, still empty space between ImageIcons
- FileNotFoundException for config.properties in aws lambda test console
- Maven pointing to the wrong directory of JDK
- Speed Up Eclipse when editing files with 2000+ lines
- I18n Problems / Exceptions when starting cheat sheet Test
- Eclipse wrongly formats a Spring p-namespace bean
- How to implement Stream<E> without a resource leak warning in Java
- Problem on installing new software on Eclipse Galileo Platform
- Tree-Conflict when Merging with Eclipse
- Runtime Error in Android Adv trying SLF4j - Logback
- Is having Eclipse OSGI Activators inheriting from each other a good idea?
- GWT failing to find user defined class in other project