Check your main Preference dialog for Task Tags pages. Type "task" into the search box in the upper left of the dialog to help you find relevant pages. For XML files, I know that that feature is off by default.
Another option is to use
Add Task... by right-clicking on the gutter of the editor.
checkbox to activate :
Editors/structured text editors/task tags => check "Enable searching for task tags"
- Eclipse: How to get TODOs from SQL and XML files in tasks
- lost all projects from eclipse all java and xml files on workspace have 0kb how to restore
- Eclipse: how to keep project source files and ant build.xml seperate from eclipse workspace?
- How to get repository url and plugin id from marketplace for Eclipse plugin
- How to get eclipse content assist working in XML files
- How to get Eclipse to compile files from "test/src" instead of "src" directory when building (using built in builders)?
- How do I get Eclipse to see that there are new files in a git repository and add them to the project
- How is eclipse setting the include paths in Paths and Symbols from Android NDK build files
- How to get Eclipse to autocomplete custom widgets names in XML files
- how to get a single frame from a video clip using opencv and eclipse
- How do I get eclipse to compile and copy only .java files during build?
- How to get files from Project Explorer and Package Explorer to new View on Eclipse?
- How to create a project from existing source in Eclipse and then find it?
- How to get shutdown hook to execute on a process launched from Eclipse
- How to stop Eclipse from trying to run XML files?
- Eclipse and EGit: How to easily review changes to ALL modified files before committing to *local* repository
- How to teach eclipse to generate compact equals() and hashCode() from the jdk 7 Objects class?
- How to update Pandas from Anaconda and is it possible to use eclipse with this last
- Bold black cursor in Eclipse deletes code, and I don't know how to get rid of it
- How to use Gradle to generate Eclipse and Intellij project files for Android projects
- Why is Eclipse trying to copy my .svn folders from src to bin, and how can I make it stop?
- How do I get verbose output from Maven in the Eclipse console?
- How to delete Eclipse completely (including settings and plugins) from Mac OS X?
- Howto prevent eclipse from line wrapping in XML and HTML files?
- How do I import a pre-existing Java project into Eclipse and get up and running?
- How do I get the old colors and look & feel back in Eclipse 4.2?
- How to get the selected node in the package explorer from an Eclipse plugin
- How to switch the order of files (original and modified) in Eclipse Compare window?
- how do i get eclipse to interpret .ejs files as .html?
- How to transfer Eclipse workspace and project from Windows to Linux and Mac
More Query from same tag
- Spring Roo can't run with shortcut `Run as Server`
- Android app won't crash with Eclipse
- Importing a GitHub project into Eclipse
- setting SL4A in PyDev(Eclipse)
- What is the difference between call hierarchy and find references eclipse?
- Japanese num pad keyboard in AVD
- Android support library v4 and Google Maps API breaks compilation
- Intent.putExtra - How to send a string to the next activity?
- The application sati(process com.example.sati)has stopped unexpectedly.Please try again
- Blackberry code signing problem with Eclipse Helios and Galileo
- Error When Trying to Create a New Android Project in Eclipse
- Eclipse - Override automatically generated source from other source folder
- Error: No Resource Identifier found for attribute "click_remove_id" in package 'com.jams.music.player'
- Wrong IJavaProject returned
- samsung galaxy does not detected on eclipse adt
- javaw.exe and eclipse startup problems
- How to create a jar with external libraries included in Eclipse?
- Cannot upgrade/un-install m2eclipse plugin in Eclipse
- Eclipse EclEmma missed instructions
- Eclipse 3.x trimbar in Eclipse 4.x
- Eclipse Giving me the R cannot be resolved to a variable error, have tried every fix
- Adt repository down?
- maven build goal need to specify
- How do i set the scrollbar in JScrollPane to the top? Using borderlayout. the bar always scroll to the bottom of my content.
- Eclipse says Scanner is never closed when it is
- Disect Log returned from compiling Python File in Eclipse
- import fonts into eclipse to support unicode
- Eclipse doesn't find my static libraries
- Eclipse (Mars) Modeling Tools - cannot open "Marketplace" or "Installation Details"
- Uploading entire Processing project on Eclipse