From @zvezda's comment above,
"Windows -> Reset Perspective ..."
was the only method that worked for me (using Mars on Fedora 22).
You have to move each tab from the detached views window to the side of a tab in the main window. (The fact that we should move it to the side of another tab was a detail that took me a while to grasp.) A GIF would help:
Note the little green vertical line that appears beside the "Servers" tab — it indicates you've dragged the tab in the right place:
* The red circle only appears when I am pressing the mouse button. It was added by an external program to highlight when the mouse is pressed; it will not appear to you.
As per njol's answer above, once you have your tab detached (showing as floating outside of your Eclipse IDE), simply click on the tab (not on the title of detached tab window) and drag. Then you will see mouse cursor change showing you where you can drop it to attach the tab to IDE.
- Docking a detached view with Eclipse
- How do I get Eclipse to switch to SVN view on synchronize with repository?
- Eclipse - supporting outline view with require.js define(...)
- Custom Eclipse perspective, with initially invisble view stacked to editor area
- TestNG with DataProvider runs successfully but Eclipse View is not updated correctly
- Android Eclipse ADT 8.0.0 (and 8.0.1) problem - can't create views hierarchy with drag and drop in the Outline view
- In Eclipse 3.5 (and with the Aptana plugins), how do I get a view that I can use to show my project, including "dot" files?
- Attaching an Eclipse detached view programmatically
- How to view the types of objects inside a collection with the Eclipse debugger?
- Eclipse RCP - Stacking a view with the editor area?
- Eclipse with Subversive - regular svn diff view
- Console view is empty in Eclipse with Maven 3.5.0
- Eclipse RCP View with form does not refresh
- Missing little red "x" in Eclipse explorer and problems view for Java source with compile errors?
- How to get Spring Explorer view in Eclipse 2018-12 with Spring Tool Suite 4 installed?
- How to use "R Graph Builder" and "R Graphics" view with StatEt Eclipse Plugin?
- Incorrect java open source view when stepping in Eclipse with live device connected
- Android - Eclipse Fast View Not Dismissing LogCat with Escape
- Eclipse Display view and checking if list contains object with some property
- How can we change default label provider of eclipse ide's project explorer view to render file with customized label
- Displaying an XML string with formatting and syntax highlighting in an Eclipse RCP view
- Eclipse Expressions view with PyDev - expand objects
- Adding title to window border for Eclipse RCP detached view
- How to toggle visibility of a view in Eclipse with a keyboard shortcut?
- Folders and files not showing in CVS Synchronize with Repository view in Eclipse
- Eclipse IDE with tycho builder. Duplicated projects in Project explorer view
- Eclipse Plugin - Create a view with a table
- TODO tasks not displaying in the task view in eclipse 2019-09 with latest version of node.js
- Open eclipse view along with custom editor in PDE
More Query from same tag
- Apache Connection Refused when running Docker-client Java API
- Error when creating a new keystore in eclipse
- 404 - Resource not found showing in eclipse servlet
- Unable to execute the program in hadoop
- Eclipse Build Path Exclusions/Inclusions
- How I can connect Apache server remotely (http://220.127.116.11:8080) through my local machine
- how to generate allure test report in eclipse
- Eclipse keyboard shortcuts won't work
- How to bring back R.java file on eclipse?
- Read an excel sheet in, process it and output it
- In IntelliJ is there any package/class browser like Eclipse's Java Browsing perspective?
- Opening log4j Debug console in Eclipse
- How to attach source code to Support Library in Eclipse
- Java compareTo() undefined operator
- Windows C++ Eclipse MinGW link both dynamic and static library
- Half-ignored files in VCS - is this supported?
- Subeclipse, how to share project with existing trunk
- Where does GWT Program arguments and VM arguments get saved on HDD?
- How to run a single JUnit test method in Eclipse?
- Android: importing Facebook SDK results in jar mismatch. How to avoid that?
- no cpu/abi system image available for this target
- Class Not Found Exception after export signed application android
- Crucible connector for Eclipse?
- Change project type
- Button Movement Android
- Android - Could not find *.apk
- Python library installation-pypm
- Code hinting by parameters
- connecting eclipse with tomcat - version issue
- MinGW GCC Toolchain missing from Eclispe CDT when using "Convert to a C/C++ Project"