The error you are seeing is related to the Android SDK configuration, and is not specific to libGDX. The compiler does not know which Android libraries to compile against.
Use the LibGDX tutorials to setup your projects correctly. (See https://github.com/libgdx/libgdx/wiki/Manual-project-setup#android-project-setup. The first step in there does the Android-specific setup.)
If you do not want to create a new project but fix an existing project, the following steps should configure a project to build against Android:
- right-click on the project in the Eclipse Package Explorer
Propertiesand pick the
- Make sure exactly one of the "Project Build Targets" is selected.
That should add the required Android libraries to the build path as a side-effect.
Please, also check to have ADT installed on Eclipse.
- android.os.Bundle cannot be resolved in libgdx Android project
- Can't build android project because ActionBarActivity cannot be resolved to a type
- The import com.badlogic cannot be resolved in Java Project Libgdx Setup
- Building Android Project in Eclipse android.support cannot be resolved to a type
- R cannot be resolved in eclipse android project
- android - "id cannot be resolved or is not a field" - error after cleaning project
- R cannot be resolved - Android error
- import android packages cannot be resolved
- "Selection cannot be launched and there are no recent launches” when Eclipse for Android Project Dev
- Cannot create a new Android Project using Eclipse
- Bundle 'org.eclipse.core.runtime' cannot be resolved
- R cannot be resolved to a variable (new android project)
- error of grails project from svn : GroovyObject cannot be resolved
- problem with jpa project in eclipse - error in class annotated @entity: table "yyy" cannot be resolved
- Cannot Add Library to Android Project in Eclipse
- Tycho: Dependencies to other plugins of the project cannot be resolved when building plugins separately
- Cannot run Android project in Eclipse despite no errors
- LibGDX HelloWorld project crashes when run on Android emulator
- Cannot import google cloud endpoints client library class in Android project
- Android Developers MyFirstApp - "menu cannot be resolved or is not a field"
- R cannot be resolved to a variable in a new project
- "R cannot be resolved to a variable" just after creating android project?
- Basic Java/Eclipse problem: standard libraries cannot be imported in Android project
- The type java.lang.Enum cannot be resolved - Getting error after importing Java project in Eclipse
- Problems referencing an external project from my jsp - "ExternalClass cannot be resolved to a type"
- Changes in code aren't reflected when I run Libgdx project on Android
- Cannot Reference LVL Android Library in my App Project
- Spring boot The project cannot be built until build path errors are resolved
- Project cannot be built until build path errors are resolved eclipse
- Eclipse project "MyClass cannot be resolved to a type"
More Query from same tag
- execution is not getting started from main() in python unittest (IDE : Eclipse + PyDev)
- libgdx: The declared package does not match the expected package ""
- Superuser and moving files
- Stopping my playing music in Java
- "inspect" window in eclipse 3.6 doesn't remember being resized
- Gtkmm in Eclipse makefile project: "could not be resolved"
- Eclipse IDE debugging servlet code a variable is not registered in the Variables tab
- Differences in C++ fomatting using Indigo and Kepler/Luna
- Error: Could not find or load main class weblogic.security.Encrypt
- android app wont launch in my device
- steam condenser java errors
- Managing Versions
- Eclipse Java debugger won't step into lambdas or method references
- Is there a way to create an virtual table that would be compared to one after editing?
- How to find and remove all occurances of a function in a class in Eclipse?
- Sysdeo Tomcat plugin not working in Eclipse Luna
- Jython subprocess.call() to Python
- Stacktrace inside of the eclipse debugger
- Generate Code Quality Report from Sonar Lint
- Eclipse RCP: Making use of configuration directory
- Java using Eclipse ADT
- Calendar.getInstance cannot be resolved to a type
- Custom go to line dialog eclipse
- Access violation in Xuggler - cannot write minidump
- How to make Kotlin AllOpen Plugin work with STS/Maven?
- AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'TextUnit_Character'
- Bundle 'org.eclipse.wb.core.java' , org.eclipse.jdt.core and org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core cannot be resolved in eclipse plugin
- Eclipse OSGi bundle reqiure another bundle's fragment
- Plugin for Eclipseplugin, how to manage dependency?
- How do you stop eclipse from automatically creating JPA entities from tables?