Yes - open "Run" then "Run Configurations...", and select your configuration. Click on the last tab, "Common". Under "Save As", choose "Shared File" instead of "Local File".
This dialog is a little confusing. The line next to "Shared File" can only be a path, not a file name - and it defaults to the root path of the current project. Once you hit "Apply", a file named the [Run Configuration Name] + ".launch" is created within that folder. So in my above example, this results in a "
/JavaTest/JavaTest.launch" file. This is something that can be comitted to version control.
- Store run configuration with project in Eclipse
- How to combine the update of a m2e maven project in Eclipse with a "maven build" run configuration to execute pom.xml
- Configuration required to Run Maven project with Eclipse
- "A configuration with this name already exists" error in eclipse run configurations
- Eclipse Blue, Maven: Project configuration is not up-to-date with pom.xml
- How to run a GO project in eclipse with goclipse installed
- Redirect stdin from a file in eclipse with run configuration
- Android trying to run my project in eclipse and end up with xml.out
- How do I create a Spring Boot Starter Project in Eclipse that is properly configured with a Run Configuration?
- Inside Eclipse Android project run Java classes with main(String args) as Java Application causes "Invalid layout of java.lang.String at value"
- Eclipse doesn't see the project in the run configuration
- How can i import a Eclipse launch-group configuration into another workspace along with project
- Unable to run Spring Boot with Kotlin project in Eclipse
- How to make the runnable jar file for a maven eclipse project with hibernate configuration
- Eclipse on Ubuntu gives "Update LCD" error when setting up a run configuration with a File System working directory
- Eclipse run configuration argument with spaces
- How to copy my Java Eclipse project to desktop, and then run with the command line?
- Cannot run Vaadin project in Eclipse Juno with Tomcat 7: throws ClassNotFoundException
- Dynamic Eclipse Project Value in Run Configuration
- Run maven-based android project in eclipse with apklib-dependency
- Is a Mac Eclipse project able to be run on a Windows PC with Eclipse installed?
- Error to run a Maven with JUnit project in Eclipse
- Why I am not able to run a dynamic web project on JBoss AS 5.1 with correct project facet in eclipse
- How to build and run android project with gradle in eclipse
- How to run an android project with project build target 4.1 on a 2.3 AVD in Eclipse
- Cannot run maven project in Eclipse with Tomcat 7
- How do I run a project in eclipse with different jboss-ejb-client.properties
- How to run Spock tests for Java project with eclipse and gradle?
- How to run a same project with two different names in Eclipse
- Eclipse dynamic web project with Java: where to store and how reference datasets?
More Query from same tag
- Apk file generated from Android Studio too large
- What are eclipse debug prespective analogs for VS F10 and F11?
- Selenium python script in eclipse
- Changing Tomcat context path of web project in Eclipse
- org.apache import cannot be resolved
- Which eclipse package to use with google app engine?
- Eclipse c++ how to reinclude excluded file from build
- e4 custom savehandler dialog for a part
- Add a package into eclipse that is notj in src directory
- Help with password validation
- Cannot calculate values for input values and error says: String empty
- How to force gradle to add dependencies to the module path instead of the class path in eclipse?
- How to set virtual directory for php
- Is TestNG not compatible with Eclipse Neon?
- Eclipse Warning When I try to run a GAE project
- ImageView with OnClickListener not functioning
- How to install MyEclipse Properties Editor in Eclipse?
- Easier way to run Python program in Pdev console without typing commands?
- How to pass parameter to URL based Data Source - Birt 4.3.2
- Eclipse 3.5.2 bug: save file not working
- (Beginner) How do I automatically load images off of a website into an imageview
- How to make Eclipse's "find text in working set" command use a default working set?
- Java image loading doesnt show up in jar
- JSP markup error
- FopFactory missing methods
- How do I disable proGuard?
- Could not find or load main class in Eclipse Spring boot project
- How to Share a local repository in the LAN through Subversive plugin for eclipse
- Optimal switching between file editors in PyCharm
- org.apache packages can't be resolved in Eclipse