So you have to use an older version of m2e under Kepler.
During installation, uncheck "Show only the latest versions of available software". Then only check the 1.4.1 version or lower version in the candidate list. It doesn't require the Guava dependency.
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/releases This URL does not work.
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/releases/1.3/ This one can work.
What has helped me for Juno release is adding http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/releases/1.3/ as plugin update site. The version of Maven for Eclipse was 1.3 instead of 1.5 but, for me, this differrence was less principal than the absence of extra dependencies and extra update sites, especially that of the newer version of IDE itself.
Do you necessarily need version 1.5 or 1.3 also should be good?
STEPS TO INSTALL MAVEN (in Eclipse):
Maven Eclipse plugin installation step by step:
Open Eclipse IDE
Click Help -> Install New Software...
Uncheck "Show only the latest versions of available software"
Click Add button at top right corner
At pop up: fill up Name as "M2Eclipse" and Location as"http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/releases"
Check only one 1.4.1 Version.
Now click OK After that installation would be started.
Make sure you have the Luna repository in "Available Software Sites".
You can add it in : Help -> Install New Software... Then in the "Work with" input, you type http://download.eclipse.org/releases/luna/ and press enter.
After that, you should be able to install m2e with http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/releases/
- Maven for Eclipse 1.5.0 plugin cannot be installed under Kepler
- Cannot search for artifact in Eclipse Kepler using m2e plugin
- Maven for eclipse plugin not getting installed
- I've installed JBoss Tools 4.1.1.Final for Eclipse Kepler but the Arquillian plugin is nowhere to be found
- Cannot search for artifact in Eclipse Kepler using m2e plugin - "Gives Artifact id empty"
- Maven integration for Eclipse cannot be installed
- Cannot install QAML Builder Plugin for QAFE platform in eclipse kepler
- Restore maven plugin for a project on eclipse
- Best Eclipse plugin for Maven 3
- Cannot install Cobertura plugin for Eclipse
- Cannot complete installing Google Plugin for eclipse
- Installing Apache Maven Plugin for Eclipse
- eclipse maven error: Archive for required library in project cannot be read or is not a valid ZIP file
- Can't install jQuerybundle for eclipse aptana studio 3 plugin installed
- Unable to install Maven plugin for Eclipse
- How to configure toolchains plugin in m2e / Installed maven in Eclipse
- Groovy Eclipse compiler plugin for maven not compiling anything
- Facing issues installing m2e maven plugin for Eclipse Juno
- Debug Maven plugin under Eclipse
- Android for Maven Eclipse Plug-in can't be installed
- Cannot install google plugin for eclipse 3.7
- Cannot set __ANDROID__ Symbol with NDK Plugin for Eclipse
- Unable to install maven plugin for eclipse luna
- import error while adding TextEditor to eclipse plugin - Cannot find the class file for org.eclipse.jface.text.revisions.RevisionInformation
- Maven 3 Eclipse Kepler is it necessary to have the environment variable to work for embedded Maven?
- The Eclipse plugin cannot communicate with the GlassFish server check for antivirus software blocking or monitoring this port
- GAE and GWT - Using Maven instead of Google plugin for Eclipse
- Typical Maven Deploy Plugin for Nexus from Eclipse
- Cannot find installed plugin on my Eclipse IDE after update
- Eclipse cannot find dependencies of a plugin built with Maven Tycho
More Query from same tag
- Servlet Throws Exception at Runtime in Eclipse
- Two Handled Items use the same command in e4,one is triggerd,another isnot
- Program Not Creating File. What is Wrong?
- Apache Derby db error ClassNotFoundException
- Failed to install six.apk on device 'emulator-5556 Launch canceled
- Eclipse JavaFX - Ubuntu 19.1 - javafx Cannot be resolved
- eclipse run web service whereas runnable jar doesn't
- Accented characters (à, é, ù) declared outside res/values/strings not supported with "ant debug"
- Error using "for" to generate 100 random numbers in java eclipse and compare them to the user value
- What is the minimum number of steps to get full javadoc support with the new default project options?
- Subversion Author name in source file
- How can i retrieve Android SDK and Eclipse ADT Plugin from revision 21 to revision 20
- Executing multiline query does not work with table alias where single-line query does
- How do I get the list of all the classes and methods used in a Java project in eclipse?
- Run Eclipse project from command line
- Using an external java library in OSGI bundle
- Include Maven libraries in Eclipse Plugin
- Activiti diagram mail task deployment in eclipse
- how to write a simple method in java
- How to install Eclipse Paho C
- Library is not copied to Tomcat directory when deploying
- Spring MVC 3.1 Serving Static Resources
- How can I view a graph of a signal in Code Composer?
- pointer passed by address not being updated in C
- git merge into master branch uncommitable
- Opening the external browser out of an RCP application opens Firefox instead of default browser on Linux.
- No resource found when using '@string/value' in layout.xml
- Command to go to previous file in Eclipse editor
- Segmentation Fault in eclipse
- Error instantiating class:class:null java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException