I think it's a legible question, because in Eclipse is a very helpful functionality.
In Android Studio:
File -> Close Project
In android studio(3.0.1), File -> Open Recent -> Manage Projects -> click on 'X' for the project you wish to close. Now if you want to delete the project, go to the project location and delete it.
- How do you open an Android Studio project in Eclipse?
- How do you import an Eclipse project into Android Studio now?
- How to import Android Studio project in Eclipse?
- How to close a project in Android Studio?
- How to import eclipse library project from github to android studio project?
- How to import android studio project in eclipse which use library?
- How to use forked git project in Android Studio
- How to import Eclipse project with source control to Android Studio without changing the directory structure to the Gradle one?
- How do I import an existing android studio project to eclipse so that it is native and becomes a codename application?
- How to port a Gradle based Android Studio project to Eclipse?
- How to import an Android Library Project created on Android Studio into existing Eclipse Android App Project, as library?
- How to import eclipse project ,libs and dependancy in studio android
- Android - how to export eclipse project with libraries to android studio
- how to get android studio project libs for eclips?
- how can I collect the array heroes in my android studio project below
- How can I convert an android project originally coded in IDEA or Eclipse to Android Studio and add Gradle?
- How to migrate Android Studio project to Eclipse
- How to import android studio library project from github to eclipse stackover?
- How to add exisiting java source project to Android Studio
- How to combine a eclipse project and android studio project?
- How to convert Eclipse Android project into Android Studio Project without Eclipse export?
- How to include library project in library project in Android Studio
- How to import eclipse android project to Android Studio
- How import eclipse project to android studio 0.4.6 ?
- how to use import form another project in Android Studio
- How to make an old Eclipse project work on Android Studio w/Gradle?
- Android - How to use the android studio project as library
- How to import existing Android project into Eclipse?
- How to change package name of Android Project in Eclipse?
- Android Studio Project Structure (v.s. Eclipse Project Structure)
More Query from same tag
- How to debug Node.js programs in eclipse (using node-eclipse)?
- How to avoid configuration issues working on the same project from different workstations
- HOW TO USE THE CLASS OF "openPerspectiveMenu" IN A CLASS?
- Eclipse plugin manifest problem - empty package inconsistency between mac and PC
- how to resolve "ssh error occurred during unpacking on the remote end: unpack-objects abnormal exit" in eclipse
- Eclipse requiring me to initialize local variable seems like a mistake
- Parsing JSP page, an error notifies well-formedness violation
- Error: Could not find or load main class: Scala IDE/Spark
- PermGen space with Maven + Tomcat hot deploy
- How to create listener for publisher in CycloneDDS?
- Is there a way to setup lombok using pom.xml?
- Assigning a string to every icon on a gridview
- Android Eclipse DDMS Update Heap Button Disabled
- Two Dimensional Array Grid Player Movement Java
- Spring Tool Suite (STS) - Can not import using Gradle (Buildship)
- Is there a Joomla Plugin for Aptana IDE?
- java.io.FileNotFoundException: ...keystore.jks (No such file or directory) at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
- Java - Export and build eclipse project from target folder
- Errors on @NamedQuery elements straight from repository
- Tomcat doesn't start in Eclipse with "Exception in thread "main"
- Cannot add a launch shortcut (Eclipse Plug-in)
- Compiling with ANT using external libs
- are there other possible ways to use groovy in Eclipse except plugin
- eclipse UI black-ness ... not just yet
- Retrieving string from MySQL-DB with java (eclipse) through json
- Urdu file reading in java
- Android Eclipse: javadoc errors while generating javadoc
- How to create a jar file for the eclipse plugin project that should be able to download and run without eclipse software?
- Eclipse - Failed to create the java virtual machine
- replace href and url by the <c:url /> tag