In my project I had the same error, I restarted Tomcat and it worked, withtout killing the java process.
I set 127.0.0.1 localhost, and solve this problem.
I had the same problem in Catalina.sh of my tomcat for JPDA Options:
After removing JPDA option from my command to start the Tomcat server, I was able to start the server on local environment.
I was getting the same error when i switched to STS version 3.8.3 And imported my entire workspace to the new STS.
Apparently the "Boot Spring App" instance was defective. (i run from STS)
If this is your problem, Simply create the Boot run configuration again.
In case you are working with environments or docker images you can really change /etc/host I recommend just changing the binding from star to 0.0.0.0.
So (basing on my case for instance) instead of:
You would define it as:
Change control panel Java's option about proxy to "direct", change window's internet option to not use proxy and reboot. It worked for me.
This error mostly comes when we forcefully kill the weblogic server ("kill -9 process id"), so before restart kindly check all the ports status which weblogic using e.g. http port , DEBUG_PORT etc by using this command to see which whether this port is active or not.
netstat –an | grep (Admin: 7001 or something, Managed server- 7002, 7003 etc) eg: netstat –an | grep 7001
If it returns value then, option 1: wait for some time, so that background process can release the port option 2: execute stopweblogic.sh Option 3: Bounce the server/host or restart the system.
My issue was resolved by option 2.
if your JVM Cli is:
-agentlib:jdwp=transport=dt_socket,address=60000,server=n,suspend=n and JDK version is 7, change "server=n" to "server=y" will be OK.
Encountered this issue and changing the debug port helped. For some reason, the debug port had to be greater than the app port.
I had the same problem because I set the following in
Catalina.sh of my tomcat:
JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Xdebug -Xnoagent -Djava.compiler=NONE -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n,address=9999"
After removing it, my tomcat worked well.
Hope help you.
EDIT these lines in host file and it should work.
Host file usually located in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
::1 localhost.localdomain localhost 127.0.0.1 localhost
Check whether your config string is okay:
I just had this issue today, and in my case it was because there was an invisible character in the jpda config parameter.
To be precise, I had dos line endings in my setenv.sh file on tomcat, causing a carriage-return character right after 'dt_socket'
Encountered this. all I did was to kill all the java process(Task Manager) and run again. It worked!
This error typically comes up when the necessary port is taken by another program.
You said that you have changed the HTTP connector port from 8080 to 8081 so the two Tomcats do not clash, but have you also changed the
<Server port="..." in
tomcat/conf/server.xml to be different between your Tomcats?
Are there any other connectors ports which may possibly clash?
- FATAL ERROR in native method: JDWP No transports initialized, jvmtiError=AGENT_ERROR_TRANSPORT_INIT(197)
- Eclipse Mac OS X Debug Error: "FATAL ERROR in native method: JDWP No transports initialized, jvmtiError=AGENT_ERROR_TRANSPORT_INIT(197)"
- Absent Code attribute in method that is not native or abstract in class file javax/faces/webapp/FacesServlet error in compilation
- Eclipse Error "java.lang.unsatisfiedlinkerror Native method not found"
- linphone android login error java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native method not found
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: Internal Error ; Error: ShouldNotReachHere()
- Fatal error compiling: tools.jar not found:
- Ubuntu, JavaFX, A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment
- Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin (default-compile) on project: Fatal error compiling: tools.jar not found
- Ubuntu Eclipse libxml2 error : fatal error: libxml/xmlversion.h: No such file or directory
- Subclipse error -- Subversion Native Library not available
- "Could not find main method from given launch configuration" error when exporting jar from Eclipse
- Error in Eclipse: The method ... from the type ... refers to the missing type Entry
- Google's IAB API3 getSkuDetails() method returns failed 5: Developer Error
- How to fix The method startActivity(Intent) is undefined for the type new View.OnClickListener() syntax error
- Getting Error while running moveToElement() method in selenium webdriver?
- Eclipse can't start on Linux: Java Fatal Error
- Coverage fatal error (EclEmma)
- JSF 2.0 with Expression is a method error
- Eclipse JDWP error when trying to debug
- GGTS repetitive method name/signature error in controllers
- Method error in Java
- Gradle eclipse plugin : Could not find method jcenter() for arguments  on repository container. See error log for details
- Java 9 Eclipse 4.7 Portable export error "resource not found", "Could not find main method from given launch configuration."
- Getting "The method isEmpty() is undefined for the type Optional" Error in Java File
- Error in building eclipse project after update sdk and play services [Unable to execute dex: method ID not in]
- cocos2d-x pure virtual method error only in eclipse
- cannot call native method eclipse
- Eclipse. Why don't I see compile error if method with unreachable code doesn't invoke?
- FATAL EXCEPTION: main error - Android development
More Query from same tag
- Android SDK requires android developer toolkit version 17.0.0 or above
- "Add File to Blackberry Project" option is missing in Eclipse
- Why does my Android app icon display different in different Android device?how to keep it same?
- Eclipse android Maven : Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration (execution: ndk- build, phase: compile)
- Configure Eclipse CDT to generate makefiles with relative sources paths
- Where do we need to pass the value for System.getProperty in Eclipse
- Eclipse on mac with google app engine plug in
- Android Force Close because of SeekBar element
- Restoring default keybindings in Eclipse
- How to make a RadioGroup show 2 different ListViews
- Strange compiler error in Eclipse using AspectJ
- Java Eclipse plugin Development - Save all project's files with opening of dialog with list of changed files
- Setting different spaces for tab for Java and Scala in Eclipse
- Eclipse-CDT index file that is included via gcc -include
- When adding GWT into classpath, junit test failed with NoSuchMethodError, why?
- Error: "Error parsing XML: XML or text declaration not at start of entity"
- Eclipse crashes on renaming
- Which Android IDE is better - Android Studio or Eclipse?
- Facing issue 401 unauthorized when getting the servicenow access token
- How to add enum constant field to IType
- Graphic is disposed Exception
- Turned Dynamic Web project into Maven project
- Using VisualVM in Eclipse Indigo
- Preventing Function Overriding in Lua Table
- Android Eclipse, AlertDialog outside of ativity
- Eclipse - Running the same project twice
- How to ignore CVS keyword tags in eclipse diff
- Google login in eclipse causes error of "Cookies are off.Please Turn on"
- can't see layout outline in eclipse