to fix this issue:
filters... and de-select
filter uncategorized commands then
then look for the command
go to symbol in file and select it.
then click on
unbind and then
apply and close
ctrl+shift+o. should now work.
also unbind any other conflicting commands and leave only one command for ctrl+shift+o and set the
editing java source.
i did all but not worked so i checked the amd forum (https://community.amd.com/thread/227221) and found out my solution which is; "now i find that all i need to do is to go to radeon settings -> preferences and uncheck the show overlay box."
above shortcut resulted in gpu details being popped up on my screen. so it was bound to some other app which was overriding it. what worked for me is -> check.
you need to go to gaming > global settings > performance monitoring > toggle performance logging hotkey
you will see this is bound to ctrl + shift + o (so the shortcut is used - just buried).
to remove the shortcut (not an obvious process at all!) you need to click the toggle performance logging hotkey button, it will then ask to enter your hotkey, you then press delete - that is del (not backspace, not esc or anything else - the del key).
window -> preferences -> general -> keys
click on binding to sort by binding then scroll and find ctrl+shift+o
if several organized imports are present edit one bind and choose when: editing java source.
remove( unbind command) for other existing bindings.
please keep in mind that if you are using an amd gpu, your radeon driver could block ctrl+shift+o which is used to toggle an ingame-overlay. it can be changed to other keys as follows: games → global settings → performance monitoring
the java organize import command is overwritten by another ctrl+shift+o command: in window > preferences: general > keys the java organize import command (where when is in windows) is bound to ctrl+shift+o, but in the main and right-click menu source > organize imports the command is displayed without the shortcut.
there are two solutions for this problem:
change or remove the shortcut of the command that overwrites the java organize import command:
- find the command: in the java editor press ctrl+shift+l and see which command is bound to ctrl+shift+o. probably, it is the beans quick outline command.
- in window > preferences: general > keys change or remove the binding for the found command.
restricts the scope of the shortcut of java organize import to the java editor:
- in window > preferences: general > keys select the java organize import command and change when from in windows to editing java source. this solution restricts ctrl+shift+o to the java editor and disables the shortcut in the package/project explorer.
- Eclipse Organize Imports Shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+O) is not working
- Eclipse Organize Imports shortcut not working on Mac
- Eclipse shortcut keys are not working suddenly in Windows
- How to organize import in Eclipse but not *change* star imports
- shortcut not working in eclipse
- Eclipse Neon Quick Fix shortcut not working
- Eclipse Source / Organize Imports option does not show up for project or folder
- eclipse organize import not working with kotlin files
- Eclipse shortcut for "Next error" (Ctrl-.) not working
- “syso” shortcut in Eclipse not working with lambda expression
- Eclipse shortcut not working (Android string extracting)
- Imports not working in Eclipse after saros session
- Can you organize imports for an entire project in eclipse with a keystroke?
- Key Shortcut for Eclipse Imports
- Ctrl + Space not working for content assist on eclipse
- Eclipse autocomplete not working
- Eclipse CDT Autocomplete not working
- Can Eclipse the Organize Import (ctrl+shift+o) command's handling of static imports be modified?
- SVN key bindings not working in Eclipse
- Eclipse autocomplete not working in some Java files
- Lombok not working in eclipse mars
- Eclipse type hierarchy not always working
- Eclipse buttons like Step in, Step out, resume etc.. not working
- Eclipse Android Emulator - Keyboard not working
- Eclipse indexing not working
- Ctrl + Shift + R is not working in Eclipse
- Eclipse Inspect(Ctrl+shift+I) not working
- 'Hot code replace' not working -- Eclipse doesn't change any code on JBoss
- Genymotion devices not working in Eclipse on OS X Yosemite
- Eclipse <ctrl>-click Hyperlink Not Working
More Query from same tag
- Ant: Replace tokens in source file multiple times
- Can't put @entity annotation in auditable class
- visibleWhen menuContribution showing up wrongly
- Double closing angle brackets (>>) generate syntax error in SPECIFIC case
- Eclipse 3.x to E4 uplift. Could not start styling support...A null service reference is not allowed
- When running my program on eclipse android real device i'm getting many errors in the LogCat what all this errors and how to fix them?
- how to correct a 'Instrumentation run failed due to 'java.lang.IllegalArgumentException''
- Optimizing the maven builds in eclipse with multiple projects
- Eclipse can't find library for compiled executable
- maven / eclipse JPA project and Entity generation?
- Save file info for processing not seen by user in Eclipse
- Automate setting breakpoints on all methods
- Remote Debugging Using Eclipse
- Eclipse Neon + JBossTools + Maven results on error: No compiler is provided in this environment
- How do you add basic authentication to tomcat when using Eclipse?
- Android Facebook Logout error (Unknown Method)
- Wildfly maven plugin not register web context
- eclipse - Linking together OpenCV libraries and Arduino Sketches
- Something wrong with my svn, I cant share project
- How to pass in the Context for the activity, along with a string containing the public license key
- How to Check for Internet connectivity continuously after every 10-15 sec?
- Eclipse class load breakpoint is not triggered when class is a spring bean
- Change attached source in eclipse (android)
- Eclipse RCP, translate the dependency plugins
- What is the best library in python to use to interface with a SQL database?
- How to import a C++ library into eclipse
- Run JUnit tests automatically before commit in Eclipse
- How to set JRE for ANT right in console parameter, not in Eclipse
- Eclipse EGit Command Line
- Why can't OSX detect android Galaxy S for USB debugging?