Another good project is the projectusus, which shows you not only the metrics but also whether you are respecting the standards or not and gives you a hint of what should be refactored
Sonar seems worth to look at: http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Installing+Sonar+in+Eclipse
I also recommend the eclipse-metrics plugin.
It is capable of exporting the metrics into html, and is capable of doing this from an ant task (at least according to the documentation, I have never tried it).
The plugin works even in Eclipse 3.5 fine.
There is an updated version of the Metrics plug-in described above that should do what you need. It can aggregate some of the measurements (e.g. add up the LOC of classes in a package to give you the LOC of the package) and export the measurements to XML. Some time in the near future, it should also export them to a relational database.
If you want LOC only then use locmetric http://www.locmetrics.com/ . and if you want check metric and code coverage usse SONAR or Eclips CodePro Analytix plugin.
i suggest to use https://developers.google.com/java-dev-tools/codepro/doc/ it has Automated tools measure quality of Java source code and code coverage
Sorry for the necropost but it seems like the right thing to do since this was my starting point. Try Metrics2, its a fork of the original metrics plugin and is built for Eclipse 3.5.
CodePro AnalytiX originally form Instantiations is now free at Google:
- Eclipse metrics plugin suggestion
- Eclipse metrics plugin for C++
- Eclipse Metrics Plugin
- Metrics Plugin issue in Eclipse
- Metrics plugin Eclipse doesn't work
- Eclipse plugin for software metrics - workspace level summary
- I would like know if have possibility of add a new metric in eclipse metrics plugin
- How to install plugin for Eclipse from .zip
- Mercurial Eclipse Plugin
- Getting "CHECKOUT can only be performed on a version resource" when trying to commit using Eclipse subversive plugin
- Install Marketplace plugin on Eclipse Juno
- Eclipse plugin for generating a class diagram
- Eclipse Android Plugin -- libncurses.so.5
- Temporarily disable Eclipse plugin
- Eclipse plugin for TypeScript?
- Eclipse Indigo - Cannot install Android ADT Plugin
- Profiling Android apps with Eclipse plugin TPTP instead of traceview
- Installing a plain plugin jar in Eclipse 3.5
- Checkstyle Eclipse plugin doesn't work
- Eclipse plugin for code coverage
- How to reference javadocs to dependencies in Maven's eclipse plugin when javadoc not attached to dependency
- Which Eclipse Subversion plugin should I use?
- What are the gigantic *.CFS files all about in Eclipse workspace plugin folder?
- Eclipse WTP plugin no Apache Tomcat adapter
- Eclipse plugin for Objective-C?
- Aptana Plugin for Eclipse and jQuery code assist
- What is the difference between Eclipse with Spring IDE plugin and Spring Tool Suite alone?
- Eclipse code birdview plugin
- C# plugin for Eclipse
More Query from same tag
- Does NetBeans have anything like Eclipse's Shift-F2 to bring up PHP Manual page for keyword?
- Eclipse plugin development problem
- WildFly - Cannot access to admin console (404 Error code)
- Splash screen crashes (Logcat errors)
- How to stop a running program on PyDev
- Issue in running generated build using Selenium Webdriver?
- Unable to instantiate class WelcomeDashboard when starting STS
- where does Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory() look for the persistence unit?
- Eclipse + CDT: how to build indexes from command line?
- String null values in Eclipse Android
- I have to click the button twice for it to work
- Is it possible to implement cosmetic rules like indentation and spacing in PMD using XPath?
- access a secure api
- How to get the windowbuilder zip file offline Installation?
- Android notifications avoid unnecessary notification update
- member variables and @var phpdoc type hinting
- SonarLint is not showing all records compared to referenced SonarQube server
- Accessing resource file incorrectly
- Python with eclipse import problem
- I moved my JVM to a RAM disk using imdisk, but cannot run java from that location?
- Not install genymotion plug in for eclipse
- Android new android application project logcat errors
- Eclipse and m2eclipse plugin hides parts of folder names
- Eclipse is not opening in Mac
- Change output directory of maven surefire-plugin
- Error implementing async task in this class
- Eclipse CDT and Source Control
- Create tomcat - maven project with eclipse in ubuntu
- CGIHTTPRequestHandler and SimpleHTTPRequestHandler in Eclipse on Mac in Firefox
- How to reverse "disable check in this file only" in eclipse?