In mac you can use option + F7 to switch between consoles. You would have to be in the console for this to work.
I'm not sure if you could do this (will be happy to learn something new as always), but, I can offer a workaround.
You can open several console views: in the right most menu in the console select New Console View. Open as many as you need. Each should show a different console. Use the Pin Console button to make sure they don't switch on you.
Now, the problem is reduced to navigating open views with the keyboard. This can be achieved with Cmd + F7 and Shift + Cmd + F7.
Not ideal, but might be good enough.
I'm not sure when this feature was added, but at least in Indigo you can cycle through the consoles using the "Next Page" and "Previous Page" commands. These are mapped to Alt + F7 and Shift + Alt + F7 by default.
- Eclipse shortcut for switching between argument of a method using tab keyboard
- Eclipse: Keyboard shortcut for switching between consoles?
- what's the shortcut of switching between different perspectives in eclipse
- What is the keyboard shortcut for method suggestions in Eclipse on Mac OS X?
- Redo keyboard shortcut for Eclipse
- Assigning a keyboard shortcut for a specific Eclipse build configuration
- Keyboard shortcut to navigate to next/previous search match in eclipse for java
- Is there a shortcut for switching between panels in eclipse?
- keyboard shortcut for showing proposal table for solving errors using Eclipse
- Eclipse keyboard shortcut for passing a parameter to a method
- Keyboard shortcut for Run As -> Android JUnit Test in Eclipse
- Keyboard shortcut for Revisions > Hide Revision Information in Eclipse
- Is there a keyboard shortcut in Eclipse for "open declaration in layout"?
- Eclipse shortcut for switching current working set
- Eclipse Photon - wrong keyboard layout only for shortcut
- Eclipse keyboard shortcut for rename/refactor is unbinded in 2022-03
- Android Eclipse Switching between debug and release for XML file
- Keyboard shortcut for "Replace/Find" while doing a find and replace in Eclipse
- Eclipse JDT: Is there a keyboard shortcut for opening new editor panes?
- eclipse egit: Menu item and keyboard shortcut for Team -> Show in History
- keyboard shortcut for class object in eclipse
- swt Table Viewer java keyboard shortcut for editing & moving between cells
- Eclipse keyboard shortcut for error
- Why does Eclipse keyboard shortcut for "Run Ant Build" only work for certain file extensions?
- Eclipse Shortcut for switching the class-windows
- Eclipse copy/paste entire line keyboard shortcut
- Keyboard shortcut to "untab" (move a block of code to the left) in eclipse / aptana?
- What is the difference between Eclipse for Java (EE) Developers and Eclipse Classic?
- Key Shortcut for Eclipse Imports
- What is the Eclipse shortcut for "public static void main(String args)"?
More Query from same tag
- Eclipse/Android: can't install Google APIs targets
- Running ant in eclipse (sql2java) - no output to the console
- First "hello, world" test case in Eclipse from LeanFT 14.50
- Android app empty
- Fixing class and packages in eclipse
- STS tool suite keeps hanging
- How to change or specify the directory where the tmp***.instance file is written to by Eclipse
- Seeing only System.out in eclipse console
- how to change compiler compliance level programmatically?
- Parsing HTML with Jsoup issue in Android Application
- How to deploy web application onto Google App Engine
- Eclipse Autocomplete not Working... Only for AWT?
- gwt-servlet.jar missing in the WEB-INF/lib on compiling GWT with maven
- eclipse: cannot load workspace
- import from external lib jython
- Uploading hybrid app to mobilefirst test workbench fails
- Gradle build not adding all "private" libraries
- Cannot insert a backquote in Eclipse
- Runtime.getRuntime().exec() won't work in Java Eclipse
- How to make Jersey framework scan resources defined in external jars?
- Automatically check Java files for coding standard compliance
- String concatenation in java is not working on one system
- Turning 4 for-loops into one
- Unable to install JavaFX into a Spring project using STS
- Trouble getting blackberry json parsing code sample to work
- Pydev debugger error - NameError: name 'psort' is not defined
- How can I upgrade eclipse helios?
- Shortcut to get rid of full class names
- Retrieve content console eclipse
- Java: SSL Connection to MySQL