You can try this
click Help>Install New Software on the menu bar
- Download your plugin
- Open Eclipse
- From the menu choose:
Install New Software...
- Click the
- In the
Add Repositorydialog that appears, click the
Archivebutton next to the
- Select your plugin file, click
You could also just copy plugins to the
eclipse/plugins directory, but it's not recommended.
- How to install EGit plugin in Eclipse manually
- How to manually install veloeclipse plugin in eclipse luna (4.4.0)
- How to install plugin for Eclipse from .zip
- How to install Maven integration plugin in Eclipse Helios?
- How to manually install software/plugin to Eclipse IDE?
- How to install an older Eclipse plugin of SonarLint
- How can I manually install SVN connectors in Eclipse
- How do I manually install or force the install of a plugin in Eclipse?
- How do you manually install the eclipse-CDT plugin from an archive/zip on ubuntu?
- How to install SVN Repository Exploring plugin for Eclipse
- How do I install Aptana plugin in Eclipse 3.7?
- How to install the Eclipse plugin for Symfony 2?
- How to build and install an Eclipse plugin using ant
- How to install groovy plugin for eclipse without using the update site link
- How to install TestNG eclipse plugin offline?
- How to install Pig plugin for Eclipse
- Eclipse -- Manually Install Plugin
- How to install eclipse color theme plugin offline?
- How to install eclipse color theme plugin without eclipse itself
- how to install scala plugin for latest eclipse ide (version 2020-03)
- How to install Maven 2 plugin for Eclipse on 64-bit linux?
- How to install Veracode Eclipse plugin
- How to install an eclipse plugin (self developed) WITH dependencies?
- how to install hive plugin in eclipse kepler version?
- Eclipse - how to install older ICU4j plugin
- How to install .tar.gz plugin in Eclipse
- How to install J2EE plugin into Eclipse Luna SE
- How to install Codepro plugin in Eclipse Kepler
- How to install the JSystem plugin for Eclipse
- How to offline install of Spring Boot Tools Plugin into Eclipse IDE?
More Query from same tag
- How can I add a classpath entry as a publish/export dependency in an Eclipse dynamic web project?
- How to make my JButton connect with my JFrame?
- Again! In Ubuntu 32 bit: Eclipse can't execute appt in Android sdk
- Issue adding Coinbase Exchange API Library to Eclipse Project
- Can't compile/run in Eclipse- Java
- Import android project in ADT Eclipse from github
- Android Programming - Post Google Form/Spreedsheet (REQUIRED FIELD)
- Eclipse maven launch "has encoutered a problem" No selected resource
- The app.server.deploy.dir(C:\liferay\liferay-plugins-sdk-7.0/../bundles/tomcat-8.0.32/webapps) is not valid
- How can I put my own text hover into default Eclipse editor?
- Beginner problems in java
- Eclipse freezes when I try to open compare view
- Android AVD wifi error
- Eclipse method call refactoring
- Unable to assign primitives to Object array in Eclipse
- EOF exception in hadoop eclipse/ setting up hadoop in eclipse
- Import package problem in GWT
- generated jar file does not contain $1 class file
- How to add a Symfony bundle in Eclipse
- R. errors on my project when referencing ActionBarSherlock
- Eclipse for Java shows Multiple Errors
- Does Eclipse create automatic classes?
- I cannot install eclipse jaxb builder plugin
- Eclipse refactor overridden method into final and abstract parts
- Error: Unable to initialize main class base Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/openqa/selenium/Capabilities
- Why are my query results displaying differently when debugging?
- Better way to add the dependency projects to the classpath?
- WildFly 8.2 Failed to start service jboss.network.public
- When does Eclipse copy resources to the output folder?
- Eclipse treats "src" folder as a package after using git