I saw this question again today, and found someone working on such a plugin on github. I have no idea how far progressed this project is, but it may be worth checking out:
Hope this helps!
Minimap is now present in Eclipse starting version 4.9 Official link to the feature
Here is "Overview" plugin from a deleted by a mod answer that provides a minimap view.
(I don't see a reason for deletion, it's exactly what OP asked for).
- Eclipse code birdview plugin
- Eclipse plugin for code coverage
- Aptana Plugin for Eclipse and jQuery code assist
- Eclipse plugin for generating UML diagram from c++ code
- Where can I find the source code for the Android Development Tools (ADT) plugin for the Eclipse IDE?
- Locations of super() calls in Android Eclipse Plugin generated code reliable?
- UML Plugin for Eclipse - Class Diagrams & Java Code Generation - Indigo/Juno
- Eclipse plugin for measuring lines of code
- eclipse plugin how to open file in IDE by code
- Is there an Eclipse C# Highlight, Code Completion plugin
- Eclipse UML plugin with Java Code Generation
- Eclipse Plugin Get Code from Current Open File
- How to run plugin code in Eclipse automatically on startup?
- Eclipse plugin or a Open source tool to reverse engineer java code for sequence diagram
- Eclipse plugin for fast java code testing
- Eclipse plugin to mark code
- Eclipse plugin junit-tools generated code with @MethodRef, but is undefined
- Eclipse Code Formatter Plugin
- Eclipse Plugin for creating large java class diagrams from existing code
- Opening source code instead of decompiled class in eclipse 3.5 and jd-eclipse plugin
- Eclipse Plugin for counting lines of code (Eclipse Juno)
- Eclipse plugin that can check which part of code is taking too much time?
- Replace selected code from eclipse editor thru plugin command
- Code Completion -- Aptana Eclipse Plugin
- I need to find out the location of the error in the code by eclipse Imarker in jdt plugin
- Eclipse UML plugin to generate Java Source code
- Coffee-bytes code folding plugin for eclipse not working
- Eclipse plugin code can't find "javax.inject.Inject" class, plugin jars now not in plugins directory
- Eclipse git plugin and a method to fetch current branch - commit id to Java code version info string
- "new project wizard" source code in eclipse to be implemented as a part of plugin
More Query from same tag
- How to use JavaFX in Main
- Filtering Java compile error messages in Eclipse
- How to implement BFS in Java using a queue (Intro to Algorithms HW)?
- NO GCOV DATA FOUND
- Including jars in project path from ivy in Eclipse
- Getting error while creating maven project in pom.xml file getting below error
- JPA and database in a single jar
- Deploy android app from Eclipse on both Blackberry 10 Dev Alpha B and C simulators running simultaneously
- Eclipse doesn't detect Sony Xperia J
- Spring IDE version of eclipse won't allow me to install the Eclipse Market Place
- GNATBENCH 2.6 Install on Eclipse -- Missing File . . .
- Remove initial focus of textbox when app starts?
- Custom project import wizard in Eclipse
- Android: how to change action bar background color?
- Debug Odoo with Eclipse (Windows)
- 64-bit java acting like 32-bit Java after installing Java 8 Update 20 - Weird
- How can I configure eclipse to show Assertion errors?
- Add alias for jquery support in Eclipse Aptana Plugin
- How to convert JavaFX project to Maven correctly?
- fail to connect to camera error, but works when I export to apk
- Append project to git repository using eclipse
- Didn't find class “com.google.firebase.provider.FirebaseInitProvider, While upgrading the apk from eclipse with studio build
- Eclipse on the Mac... using Windows keyboard shortcuts?
- Eclipse: Remove warnings like "Unnecessary cast from Object to Object"
- Eclipse Dstore server
- m2eclipse: How to set Eclipse project settings when importing a maven project?
- How do I get an Android application's method to run a method daily with Eclipse?
- No marketplace entries found to handle Execution default-proguard
- Try/catch error
- Programmatically add source folder from Eclipse plugin