To fix this problem, simply delete the
The default storage location for AVDs is
~/.android/on OS X and Linux.
C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\.android\on Windows XP
C:\Users\<user>\.android\on Windows Vista and Windows 7.
Try this solution:
go to folder
C:\Users\(your pc name)\.android\
debug.keystorefile and then clean and run
For Windows XP go to
C:\Documents and Settings\%userprofile%\.android and delete
debug.keystore, restart Eclipse and now your project will build without the error.
C:\Documents and Settings\raja.ap\.android\
For other Windows versions, find your user folder and then delete the file.
Use the keytool utility to create a new debug keystore. The keystore that you are using has expired and that is the reason why you see the project shows up in eclipse with errors.
check this out http://www.androiddevelopment.org/tag/keytool/
Also before doing that delete the existing debug keystore from the location in Windows or Linux based on the OS you are using.
- Android SDK in Eclipse gives error about expired certificate
- "Debug certificate expired" error in Eclipse Android plugins
- Error with parsing Android sdk content and initializing java tooling in eclipse
- Eclipse Android SDK - error in building workspace
- How to Resolving error markers Eclipse Android SDK
- xml error in Eclipse after updating Android SDK Tools
- Eclipse IDE,ADT for android SDk error
- Native c++ with Android on Eclipse - gives error on stdlib but works
- Android SDK Eclipse Error (Fail to Load Library)
- android ndk and eclipse give different error info about a c++ getline() function
- Android SDK Content Loader error in Eclipse Juno
- DDMS file not found error in Eclipse due to changed Android SDK directory
- Android 4 SDK text.getText() error in Eclipse
- What does this Eclipse error mean about my Android app?
- Android SDK for eclipse using Google Play Services Lib: Error "Target runtime jre1.8.0_25 is not defined."
- questions about multiple eclipse with android SDK and its trick
- I can't run the Android SDK Manager through the Eclipse im getting an error in the Console window
- Android SDK ADT plugin! Gives error on installing VIA install new software
- android facebook sdk 4.1.2 eclipse error
- Android SDK error in eclipse
- android sdk manager gives different results when run from eclipse and command line
- Eclipse hangs at the Android SDK Content Loader
- Error loading the SDK when Eclipse starts
- setup android on eclipse but don't know SDK directory
- When I load ADT why do I receive the error "The Android SDK requires Android Developer Toolkit version XX.X.X or above?"
- Error Message : This Android SDK requires Android Developer Toolkit version 22.6.1 or above
- Android SDK Error when loading the SDK:
- Using the Android SDK on a Mac, Eclipse is really slow. How can I speed it up?
- How do i open a sample Android SDK app in Eclipse
- Eclipse with Android SDK missing menu items
More Query from same tag
- Turn off after save actions on selected directories
- Type not found: type .. when type is in src_managed folder
- How to edit the text color in .txt files in Eclipse
- Easily run out of memory when use Eclipse and Ant/Junit on my Mac
- Error at compilation by Maven of the Spring Petclinic project
- Problems running the Android emulator on Eclipse
- how do i use database for my program in android
- print function in Python3
- .jar files cross-compiled with an incompatible version of Scala (2.9.2)
- Where's the source for org.classpath.icedtea.pulseaudio.*?
- How do I need to configure Eclipse to create a C++ program?
- PebbleKit.registerReceivedDataHandler() is undefined in Eclipse
- How to dynamically reload GUI in eclipse kepler?
- Strange Error, I think it's related to eclipse
- Palette toolbar in Eclipse turned black
- Java Reading Ram Usage
- Eclipse 4.18.0 Unable to open marketplace - NullPointerException
- Remove item from "Android Private Libraries" grayed out. Cannot remove jar
- Eclipse not updating dependency JARs in web deployment
- Error with "nativemvm library" Engine API Java with Matlab
- Eclipse EGit and git on command line show different status
- ERR_UNKNOWN in eclipse with jrebel
- can't run eclipse, keep getting errors?
- Cannot find ... Permission Denied :( (Eclipse C++)
- Import cannot be resolved in Eclipse from dependency in Play 2.0
- Error while building test sliding menu
- JSF Code formatter or Eclipse XML Editor, each tag for new line?
- Apache Wicket Quick Start
- Can i develop for tablet using the Android SDK Java in Eclipse?
- How to specify the expected java class when there are two same-name class in different dependency packages?