have a look at this update site http://download.eclipse.org/graphiti/updates/0.8.1/
what they seem to have done? well inside their p2repo content they have added just an index.html
what can you do? write an index.html for your content or you can write an xslt transformation and pick up and render the content from site.xml itself
- Generate HTML from Eclipse update site
- Create eclipse P2 update site from folder containing bundles?
- How to install all features from a p2 update site to an Eclipse using the command line?
- Download Plugins from p2 update site without using eclipse
- Error installing SoapUI eclipse plugin from update site
- Generate site.xml from existing update site
- Automatic redirect for Eclipse Update Site from old URL to new URL
- Create an online eclipse update site from local plugin folder
- Hiding features in eclipse update site from being visible to person who is updating
- Generate interface from solid class file in Eclipse
- How to generate an Eclipse formatter configuration from a checkstyle configuration?
- How to teach eclipse to generate compact equals() and hashCode() from the jdk 7 Objects class?
- How to update Pandas from Anaconda and is it possible to use eclipse with this last
- Is it possible to host an Eclipse update site on Github?
- Howto prevent eclipse from line wrapping in XML and HTML files?
- How to update Eclipse from 2018-09 to 2018-12
- Can I generate fields automatically in eclipse from a constructor?
- Eclipse CDT Generate method stubs from header file?
- Automatically generate Java from .proto with maven/m2e in Eclipse IDE
- How to update Eclipse from 3.4 (Ganymede) to 3.5 (Galileo)?
- eclipse update site not updating
- Plugins not updated when building eclipse P2 update site
- Generate Oomph product setup from existing Eclipse installation
- Installing eclipse Web Tools Platform (WTP) - update site does not work?
- How to distribute Eclipse Update Site
- How to refresh update site in Eclipse
- Is there a way to use Eclipse to generate a JSF form from a JPA POJO?
- How to create an eclipse update archive from an online update site?
- How can I get Eclipse CDT to generate a C++ class constructor from data members?
- Problem with update site categories in Eclipse 3.4
More Query from same tag
- gradle.properties in android studio project missing
- Unable to install Scala IDE plug-in for Eclipse Juno
- Git FileRevision get comment with multiple lines - gets only first line
- Eclipse plugin to show a thorough call hierarchy between Java projects
- Eclipse Clean Up and Formatting settings for Android application
- Not able to get auto-suggestion in eclipse for Google Map API v2 methods
- Can't See 'TestNG' option in the Preferences of eclipse project on Mac OS 10.10.3
- EclipseLink and JPA columns of table not showing up
- Debug gradle test from within eclipse
- Eclipse fails to start
- Lost the ability to fold code in eclipse
- How is the Eclipse sample project "Multipage Editor" supposed to run?
- Can't start jBoss AS 7.1
- Eclipse CVS Commit, ignore certain file types
- Add Android Library into Project using svn:external
- Adding blackberry nature to android project prevents it from compiling
- Resolving com.apple import error on Windows
- Eclipse Duplicate line keyboard shortcut on MAC
- Google chrome with seleneium web driver
- Android localhost url is not working for tomcat 7
- Parse.com Data not saving to different tables/objects
- How do I automatically export a WAR after Java build in Eclipse?
- Maven "class file for ... not found" compilation error
- How to access the local files located within the plugin project?
- Scala Script works in REPL but it fails on Scala IDE
- Eclipse Java project to runnable EXE
- .bs files are generated while running a test in eclipse
- Build single update-site for RAP and RCP flavored feature
- error: strings in switch are not supported in -source 1.6 (use -source 7 or higher to enable strings in switch) in Android Studio
- Creating patch using P4Eclipse plugin fails with "Perforce password (P4PASSWD) invalid or unset"