the issue was an inherent bug with ndk-r10d and previous versions. this has been fixed with ndk-r10e, although it still does not work with eclipse since eclipse has its own ndk plugins. google apparently intends on having ndk-gdb compatibility with the next android studio release.
"fixed ndk-gdb for 64-bit abis. (issue 118300)".
native c/c++ debugging on 64-bit cpu equipped devices is not supported by the latest official version of adt plugin for eclipse (23.0.7).
i managed to update the sources to get the ndk debugging work on arm64-v8a (nexus 9).
try out this patched version: https://github.com/khaledev/adt
- NDK Debug for Nexus 9 arm64-v8a build not working for eclipse
- Tomcat server within eclipse not working for Gradle build project
- Debug points not working in eclipse for a remote application
- Ctrl + Space not working for content assist on eclipse
- Set Build path in Eclipse for ndk program
- Eclipse autocomplete is not working for PHP-project
- Eclipse syntax highlighting: trying to specify it for a new file extension, and it's not working
- Eclipse AVD Nexus 5 emulator not working
- Google Plugin not working for App Engine project - Eclipse Indigo - WindowsXP
- Debug not working with play framework activator, scala and eclipse
- Eclipse PDT 3.6 Helios, keyboard shortcuts for toggle comment not working any more
- Not working - Hover on variable to see value in debug prespective in Eclipse
- Gradle Eclipse not working correctly for subprojects
- Auto-completion for JavaFX not working in eclipse luna
- Eclipse Content Assist Not Working Properly For Android Layout
- Eclipse call hierarchy for CDT not fully working
- Eclipse Regex Search for beginning and end of line not working
- Eclipse content assist not working for Java objects within Groovy files
- Eclipse code fomatter not working for Java Generics code?
- Scala IDE not working properly in Eclipse Luna for Java EE
- eclipse not displaying time in logcat for galaxy nexus only?
- Eclipse Generate Gradle build files not working
- Mark occurrences for JSP and Scriptlets is not working in Eclipse
- Require() and include() not working in Eclipse for code assist and autocomplete
- Eclipse autocompletion for Runnable working but not for Thread
- Eclipse patch file not working for same project with different name
- Eclipse debug stepping not working
- Link for Android SDK plugins for Eclipse not working
- ANSI character not working for eclipse console on Ubuntu Linux
- Content Assist not working in Eclipse for Android
More Query from same tag
- Cordova SQLite Plugin not functioning with Android Studio
- R cannot be resolved after update to adt 22
- How to set custom console by default in Eclipse plug-in project
- Error in launching Java application on Eclipse
- How to auto-increment build number of Android project in Eclipse (prefer portable solution)
- getServletContext().getRealPath("") returning null in WebSphere Application Server Liberty
- rawQuery selectionArgs not working
- Eclipse getResourceAsStream returning null
- package GDAL JAVA Binding and native library in a SWT plugin
- Android project cannot find third party libraries in Eclipse
- Problems with SVN with a project in Eclipse
- R. errors on my project when referencing ActionBarSherlock
- Eclipse Neon and Ant 1.9.6 using JCraft SSH Implementation
- Simple Eclipse library project to jar
- Tool to figure out how a header file is eventually being included
- From Eclipse to IntelliJ
- TERADATA : Eclipse Plugin Not Connecting With LDAP Mechanism
- I installed Maven Integration in the Eclipse but I can't create Maven POM file! Why?
- How to go into a class in eclipse?
- creating marmotta archetype webapp error(new)
- C/C++ file on JNI folder filled with errors
- marshaling java objects instantiated from classes which implement interfaces with JAXB
- Inproper Storage of Elements in Class Object Array
- How to debug SCons scripts using eclipse and pydev?
- java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError when i load a jar .
- Error: Could not find or load main class: Scala IDE/Spark
- How to create a SVG file that is editable in Visio
- 2D Array Index Out of Bounds Exception
- Set eclipse ee preference for mac osx lion
- Problems with setting Default Ringtone in code