use search. from the search menu at the top of the window, select "java search". you can limit your search to methods and use wildcards to search for
*buffer* if you know that buffer is in the method name.
the shortcut ctrl + o gives an outline of the current source. so you can view and search all your methods in your current class. use wildcards when needed.
if you start typing the
add1_buffer and then an upper
b and then press ctrl + space you will find the correct method.
you can then continue writing the word
buffer if there are more methods starting with
add and then having an upper
this means that you'll have to remember at least the first part of your method but hopefully you do.
- Autocomplete in eclipse like in visual studio
- Making Eclipse behave like Visual Studio
- How to Create a Region in eclipse like Visual Studio
- In eclipse for java Is there anything like Visual Studio Custom Debugger Visualizers
- Eclipse juno : open file but not in a new tab, like in visual studio 2012
- Make Eclipse auto completion behave like Visual Studio intellisense?
- Does Eclipse have this extensibility Feature like Visual Studio without any coding?
- how to make section break in eclipse like visual studio
- How can I get Eclipse PHP-IDE to collapse #regions with PHP like Visual Studio does with C#?
- Making Formatter in Eclipse behave like Visual Studio
- Eclipse Code Completion (Java) / IntelliSense like in Visual Studio (C#)
- Visual Studio 2008 automatically add namespaces like Eclipse
- Visual Studio 2012 IntelliSense Info like Eclipse
- Can I create Project Template on Eclipse like on Visual Studio
- Visual Studio C++ - show function code on mouse hover like in Eclipse
- Java Eclipse - where is the tool box like in Visual Studio
- Eclipse IDE split bottom panel to two like in visual studio
- Eclipse and Background Compile like Resharper in Visual Studio
- eclipse code template like in visual studio to add template
- Visual Studio debug app like eclipse
- Make Eclipse look like Visual Studio 2010
- Android Studio shortcuts like Eclipse
- Eclipse vs. Visual Studio: What are the features in Eclipse that are not present in Visual Studio and vice versa?
- is it possible to edit code while debugging in visual studio, like in eclipse (java)
- change eclipse shortcuts to match Visual Studio
- How to copy error in Android studio like in Eclipse
- Moving From Eclipse to Visual Studio 2008
- Is in Visual Studio an equivalent to the Eclipse "Run Configurations"?
- Visual studio shortcut keys equivalent to eclipse shortcut keys
- Need to import Eclipse Java Formatter profile in Visual Studio Code
More Query from same tag
- Running a simple javafx application with gradle project in eclipse
- Eclipse: How to show user who changed this line in CVS?
- Maven- how to find the group id responsible for the jar file my current project is using?
- Android Eclipse project using the Graphical Layout can't add TextView or MultiLineView
- BinarySearch on Object Array List in Java
- Eclipse (ctrl+shift+f) does nothing
- Cannot open default layouts on Eclipse after creating small version of each of them
- Is there any way to write php code and make it usable with same web-app which is in j2ee
- Can we use Jetty8.x with Java 1.8?
- How to set up remote development in Eclipse for Python? (the "remote" part)
- Android Project uploading to Google Play store - Limited package name issue
- Cannot start android sdk manager using eclipse luna
- Quick way to change the interpreter
- How do I make a Scala project "Import from git"able in Eclipse?
- Moving to Eclipse from Visual Studio
- Help with creation of refactoring plugins in Eclipse?
- Run ant script when project in OpenEdge Developer Studio (eclipse) project is opened
- Firefox Tomcat7 Cookie IllegalArgumentException
- Importing openshift project into eclipse fails because of private key
- eclipse android javadoc attachement
- Getting java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError while using Google Gson library
- How to fix the error: test source folder 'src/test/java' in project must have an output folder that is not also used for main source"?
- Class: com.google.android.gms.ads.AdView , could not be instantiated
- Eclipse JFace Wizard jump to next page programatically
- drawable-yyyx : eclipse versus avd
- Amazon AWS tutorials?
- TestNG Installation
- Maven plugin not using Eclipse's proxy settings