servers view, delete all the webapps published under your server (right click on the server >
remove or right click on the server >
add and remove and then remove manually the webapps) and finally right click on the server >
publish (the 'empty' content). this way you would un-gray the server locations area.
if you are still dont see the option enabled, start the tomcat and then it will be enabled.
as the dialog says : "server must be published with no modules present to make changes." stop the server remove any modules. after that the options will be enabled.
one way to change the server location is by doing the following steps:
1)right click on the server(example tomcat server).
2)go to properties.
3)click on "switch location" , in the "general" tab.
4)the "location" information changes.
5)now go back and the settings will be enabled to change the server locations
- Why tomcat server location property is greyed in Eclipse
- When not to use this server location when using tomcat within Eclipse
- Why eclipse always complain that the tomcat server port is in use?
- Why Eclipse m2e plugin deploy wrong formatted jars to Tomcat server
- Why doesn't Tomcat server start with the Eclipse although it is possible to start it manually
- Eclipse add Tomcat 7 blank server name
- Apache Tomcat Not Showing in Eclipse Server Runtime Environments
- Tomcat 6 server creation using eclipse IDE on ubuntu
- Cannot add a project to a Tomcat server in Eclipse
- Eclipse 4.2 (Juno) 'Cannot create a server using the selected type' in Tomcat 7
- How to add Tomcat Server in eclipse
- Why is my publishing failing in Tomcat v7.0 Server because of locks by another process?
- Eclipse - Add Server - Next Button is disabled when I select a specific Tomcat (e.g tomcat8)
- How to deploy created .jar file in Apache Tomcat server in Eclipse IDE?
- Connecting Tomcat server to Eclipse
- Why when I rename a project in Eclipse does Tomcat not pick up the new resource name?
- Why are there multiple Angular language server tabs in my Eclipse console
- Download and install button in greyed out in Eclipse for Apache Tomcat v8.0
- Apache Tomcat 9 Not Showing in Eclipse Server Runtime Environments
- Why is Eclipse - Tomcat 7 displaying all text in color red in console
- Republish Tomcat Server in Eclipse without complete Restart
- Eclipse maven-enabled web app references workspace projects, but those are not deployed when running Tomcat server
- Tomcat server wont start in eclipse due to servlet
- Installing a remote Tomcat server in Eclipse
- How to stop Tomcat server launched from an Eclipse Gradle Plugin?
- Strange behavior of Eclipse WTP deployment of dependencies in Tomcat server
- Eclipse Luna - Getting error - 'Could not publish server configuration for Tomcat v7.0 Server at localhost. Multiple Contexts have a path of "/abc"
- Tomcat 6 Eclipse config -- Server Locations locked for edit
- Tomcat Server Timeout in Eclipse
- Add previously deleted Tomcat 7 server in Eclipse
More Query from same tag
- Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin (default-compile) on project: Fatal error compiling: tools.jar not found
- Android, Eclipse: Item in .xml Layout Not Displaying in Graphical Layout
- R/W register outside application address space with Android Native C++
- Open visio by java program
- WebServiceexception “No Content-type in the header” when trying to consume Apache Tomcat hosted webservice
- program termination in solrj
- Includes in Eclipse Mars C++
- IBM RTC - Precondition Plug-in for prohibit system out println
- how to open a jar file in Eclipse
- Java Remote Debugging in Eclipse Mars throwing error on second attempt
- exporting android app : Proguard returned with error code 2
- Prevent Zest 2.0 GraphViewer from executing the layout algorithm with refresh
- Add osgi bundle to Virgo Runtime server
- SVG Rendering Error in Batik/Eclipse
- How to pass null data to String field in cucumber feature file?
- What other options are there to deploy Java Application besides as JAR files?
- Can't lock files in TFS eclipse
- GWT Maven and Eclipse
- How to invoke an Eclipse plugin from command line?
- Filter variables by value in eclipse debug perspective
- Eclipse e4 migrating 3.x plugin to 4.x?
- close an activity forever on bottun click
- How to include hibernate jars into WEB-INF
- Executing cuda program through Eclipse is giving error
- Define a method in DSLD (Parameter types)
- Eclipse FeatureNotFoundException
- build a cordova plugin for android from source code
- Cannot insert object in Parse.com with parse4j API in JAVA
- Multiple Eclipse IDE apps don't show up on Launchpad
- Refreshing classpath container name in Eclipse