i use ubuntu 16.04 and because i already had openjdk installed, this command have solved the problem. don't forget that javafx is part of openjdk.
sudo apt-get install openjfx
according to the packages list in ubuntu
wily xenial bionic there is a package named openjfx. this should be a candidate for what you're looking for:
javafx/openjfx 8 - rich client application platform for java
you can install it via:
sudo apt-get install openjfx
it provides the following jar files to the openjdk installation on ubuntu systems:
if you want to have sources available, for example for debugging, you can additionally install:
sudo apt-get install openjfx-source
- Why is JavaFX is not included in OpenJDK 8 on Ubuntu Wily (15.10)?
- Why might eclipse not export maven libraries that are included in classpath?
- Why does the Android emulator not register an externally included jar?
- Why Eclipse does not recognize JavaFX, Even after adding JavaFx user libararies?
- Why some widgets do not get included in WindowBuilder?
- JavaFX 2.2 not being detected automatically in eclipse on ubuntu
- Why is gson.jar is not included in the Selenium Java client releases?
- JavaFX controls module not found, even though I included it in the build path (eclipse IDE)
- Why is Eclipse's Android Device Chooser not showing my Android device?
- Why maven settings.xml file is not there?
- Why does my Eclipse Indigo crash on Ubuntu 13.04 with Oracle JDK 64bit?
- Why does Ubuntu 14.04 stick with (old) Eclipse 3.8 when 4.3 is out?
- openjdk 1.7 in eclipse: operator is not allowed for source level below 1.7
- Why does my Eclipse keep not responding?
- Android/Eclipse Installation on Ubuntu 11.04 - aapt and adb not working properly
- Why am I receiving a "Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration with GWT" error?
- Why is not recommended to have an Eclipse project folder as a Git repository?
- Why does Eclipse code completion not work on some projects?
- Why is Eclipse not attaching 3rd party libs source files to a WTP-faceted Gradle project?
- With maven - clean package, xml source files are not included in classpath
- Why does automatic boxing work in eclipse but not in javac?
- Why am I getting "Project facet Cloud Foundry Standalone Application version 1.0 is not supported"?
- Why does my eclipse project not have a build path?
- Why is my Eclipse launch configuration not being added to the Run or Debug configurations list?
- Error: JavaFX runtime components are missing - JavaFX 11 and OpenJDK 11 and Eclipse IDE
- Why can I not access all plugins in my target definition?
- JavaFX is not recognized in Eclipse
- Using JavaFX (JDK 1.8.0_05) in Eclipse Luna does not work
- Why is my updated Eclipse / Android setup not building my APK anymore?
- Why when I rename a project in Eclipse does Tomcat not pick up the new resource name?
More Query from same tag
- LoggerFactor.getLogger cannot be resolved to a type
- How to make Parts movable within a PartStack
- NoSuchFieldError while running NERDemo.java file
- Run New Class in existing project ECLIPSE
- Multiple AND or OR operators in Eclipse smarthome rule using rule REST API
- Which Eclipse Subversion plugin should I use?
- How to import an existing code in eclipse from a zip file?
- Android application using libgdx crashes since update to ADT 17
- How to create an instance of A class that extends Application
- my loop keeps looping also its looping the wrong thing?
- Is there any other way to develop Android apps in Windows?
- python write method append
- Java ASTNode Visitor for RUBY parser DLTK
- Is it safe to still use Java 6 and Eclipse Indigo for this application?
- Format Eclipse code snippets for blog publishing?
- Eclipse Error Importing All Maven Projects
- Is there a way to set DEBUG for all tags in Android's ADB?
- How can i get Name of the server through eclipse plug in?
- Get Error while cloning for BitBucket repeatedly
- eclipse beakpoint: stop before leaving a Java method
- Why do I get a 'Password required' pop-up when I use JGit in an eclipse RCP?
- Exporting Spring Boot application as JAR file in eclipse
- Eclipse not Finding Library for Executable Jar
- Sharing an Eclipse workspace between two computers
- How do you contribute a command to an editor context menu in Eclipse
- Error while adding JavaFX files in eclipse
- ndk-build not found as a command
- Gradle Eclipse task not resolving dependencies from MavenLocal
- How can servlet create a file that user can visit directly
- Trying to run mvn exec and getting mojo exception on plugin