I use ubuntu 16.04 and because I already had openJDK installed, this command have solved the problem. Don't forget that JavaFX is part of OpenJDK.
sudo apt-get install openjfx
According to the packages list in Ubuntu
Wily Xenial Bionic there is a package named openjfx. This should be a candidate for what you're looking for:
JavaFX/OpenJFX 8 - Rich client application platform for Java
You can install it via:
sudo apt-get install openjfx
It provides the following JAR files to the OpenJDK installation on Ubuntu systems:
/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk-amd64/jre/lib/ext/jfxrt.jar /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk-amd64/jre/lib/jfxswt.jar /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk-amd64/lib/ant-javafx.jar /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk-amd64/lib/javafx-mx.jar
If you want to have sources available, for example for debugging, you can additionally install:
sudo apt-get install openjfx-source
- Why is JavaFX is not included in OpenJDK 8 on Ubuntu Wily (15.10)?
- Why might eclipse not export maven libraries that are included in classpath?
- Why does the Android emulator not register an externally included jar?
- Why Eclipse does not recognize JavaFX, Even after adding JavaFx user libararies?
- Why some widgets do not get included in WindowBuilder?
- JavaFX 2.2 not being detected automatically in eclipse on ubuntu
- Why is gson.jar is not included in the Selenium Java client releases?
- JavaFX controls module not found, even though I included it in the build path (eclipse IDE)
- Why is Eclipse's Android Device Chooser not showing my Android device?
- Why maven settings.xml file is not there?
- Why does my Eclipse Indigo crash on Ubuntu 13.04 with Oracle JDK 64bit?
- Why does Ubuntu 14.04 stick with (old) Eclipse 3.8 when 4.3 is out?
- openjdk 1.7 in eclipse: operator is not allowed for source level below 1.7
- Why does my Eclipse keep not responding?
- Android/Eclipse Installation on Ubuntu 11.04 - aapt and adb not working properly
- Why am I receiving a "Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration with GWT" error?
- Why is not recommended to have an Eclipse project folder as a Git repository?
- Why does Eclipse code completion not work on some projects?
- Why is Eclipse not attaching 3rd party libs source files to a WTP-faceted Gradle project?
- With maven - clean package, xml source files are not included in classpath
- Why does automatic boxing work in eclipse but not in javac?
- Why am I getting "Project facet Cloud Foundry Standalone Application version 1.0 is not supported"?
- Why does my eclipse project not have a build path?
- Why is my Eclipse launch configuration not being added to the Run or Debug configurations list?
- Error: JavaFX runtime components are missing - JavaFX 11 and OpenJDK 11 and Eclipse IDE
- Why can I not access all plugins in my target definition?
- JavaFX is not recognized in Eclipse
- Using JavaFX (JDK 1.8.0_05) in Eclipse Luna does not work
- Why is my updated Eclipse / Android setup not building my APK anymore?
- Why when I rename a project in Eclipse does Tomcat not pick up the new resource name?
More Query from same tag
- Deprecated getPlayer() from Server
- How to register existing Glassfish server and how to change username/password
- Imgproc.copyMakeBorder in OpenCV 3.1?
- C++: Weird shared library error - eclipse
- unable to find a lib folder in my project
- Hadoop's WordCount runs form command line but not from Eclipse
- Eclipse Maven Project import compiler-plugin:2.3.2
- How to compile ELKI project with Maven
- Referencing parent Maven project's files from sub Maven project's pom.xml
- Calendar instance in android for AlarmManager
- Building RCP with support for Eclipse projects
- Filter Method in searchView Widget for android scala eclipse plugin
- I'm writing an Android module for trigger io that requires an activity be created, forge inspector can't find the activity
- Customizability of the IDEs
- Install maven in eclipse 3.8 in Ubuntu
- How to avoid a meta argument warning in SICStus SPIDER?
- How to use Coffee-Bytes code folding
- Java Exporting as Jar has errors
- How to stop log4j from logging
- Share/Merge Android projects on a Local area Network (Windows)
- How to attach sources for JSP debugging with eclipse
- Playing a movie file in Eclipse with the Processing plugin
- pdf extracting with iText error occured
- Span class in opennlp is not working
- startActivity on "file://" links crashes
- How to run same Maven profile with different parameters
- How to put image in masterflow
- Hibernate.config.xml file error
- Inherited abstract class with JPA + Circular reference
- How do I add a plugin to an Oomph Product setup?