see this answer: https://stackoverflow.com/a/4104149/152061 (send upvotes there)
right click on the file -> replace with -> index
(old versions might say
file in git index rather than
or if you want to undo all files that have changed, right click on the project -> team -> reset.. -> select the 'hard' radio button -> press the reset button
one work round is to select the file, right click > replace with > local history...
select the last commit you did on that file. you can then check it looks ok then replace it in your workspace
then finally do a new commit that is effectively undoing the change you made, if you have to.
- Undo single-file local uncommitted change in egit (e.g. svn revert)
- egit replacing single file - HEAD Revision vs File in git index
- How to search and list all SVN history of a file based on the change of a particular portion in that file
- How do you update a file in SVN using Eclipse gui from your local pc
- How to change default text file encoding in Eclipse?
- How to change credentials for SVN repository in Eclipse?
- Change Eclipse settings to ignore errors on a specific file
- Eclipse Editor: How to change file format from Dos to Unix
- How can I make Eclipse file search not include svn directories?
- How to change Maven local repository in eclipse
- EGit and Eclipse modifies .gitignore file but it should not
- Using local json file in Android
- Problems committing file to SVN repository
- How to run single Java file from a project in Eclipse?
- How to download/clone a new branch from my server git repository into an already created local git repository in my PC with Eclipse EGit
- Why Eclipse doesn't show local variables values when I debug class file from JDK?
- Eclipse Git plugin - remove file from repo without deleting local
- Change eclipse's built in tomcat context.xml file using WTP?
- How to set charset encoding property for SVN File and Eclipse
- Eclipse CDT not building project on header file change
- Eclipse - How to import a local source file into the same folder?
- Include local .json file in Eclipse Android project
- How do I run a single Java file having main() in Eclipse, without creating an entire Java project?
- Ignore SVN files when exporting a WAR file from Eclipse?
- How to change user in eclipse svn repository?
- IntelliJ run single Java file
- In Eclipse: Change the syntax highlighting for an individual file
- Can't add new file to repository in EGit
- Change User location(home variable) in Egit (Eclipse)
- Eclipse / EGit to see previous version of a file (Git)
More Query from same tag
- Error while defining a EEList Type attribute in EMF
- How can I view the outline in eclipse when using the revealing module pattern?
- Start Service from library
- Libraries in the pom.xml are not available at runtime
- How to insert a package declaration using an Eclipse template?
- Developing a free and a premium version simultaneously
- Is the Google Eclipse Plugin for Juno (Eclipse 4.2) broken?
- How to set compiler options so that it rejects this program that it cannot statically ensure the correctness?
- SonarLint Eclipse : Does it also analyze source code in "src/test"?
- Never hide tabs in Eclipse? I would like to have smaller tabs also
- Eclipse CDT Headless build hangs after build is finished
- Problems wih Eclipse / Spring Boot / Camunda
- Load URL Image on GridView
- Java WindowBuilder is not working, showing blank design page
- Knowing your dependencies in maven
- Game returning a number when counter specified as a char
- how to load the dependencies from the pom into classpath of eclipse project?
- Eclipse SVN connection timeout
- Eclipse not exporting libraries
- How set a Coap Observer that listen for response
- catalina.base path while run service from IDE
- What does UnsatisfiedLinkError mean?
- HOW to run or install eclipse kepler and jdk in ubuntu
- Using Litetext in my project
- Roo project import error in eclipse(sts)
- In Eclipse, can I choose the version of Scala for my project?
- Don't sort inside an enum field
- How to include Yacc/Bison-Parser into own project?
- Where is the Maven that Eclipse/STS is using so I can run it from command line?