what javahl provider have you installed? it sounds like you need 64 bit javahl support. have you tried sliksvn?
zend studio 9 if you upgrade/update to 9.0.3 you will get this error as well. you need to uninstall all subeclipse and javahl stuff then follow the install procedures again and restart zend studio.
build 20120625 in zend version 9.0.3
if you are using the subversive plugin (which is newer than the subclipse one, and the two are easily confused with one another), you might run into problems finding the library even after configuring the library path in eclipse.ini. to fix the entire problem, you might need to add this setting to the file as well:
read http://www.eclipse.org/subversive/installation-instructions.php for more help, it's a good-quality explanation of everything.
i had same problem with spring sts 3.5.1 and sub eclipse version 1.6. upgraded to version 1.10 of subeclipse and everything is working fine.
the above problem arises with custom eclipse installation and due to updated version of subclipse.
you have to install the older version of subclipse manually.
for this i have done as following:
under help menu click "install new software..." select "http://subclipse.tigris.org/update_1.6.x" from the drop down menu if url of any other advanced version of are available change it to look as above.
check the options selected are sensible e.g. "hide items that are already installed" click "select all" click next/finish through to completion.
after finishing the installation,under windows menu go to preferences,click on team and on svn. now change the client from java hl to svn pure kit.
this resolved problem for me
eclipse java ee ide for web developers.
version: oxygen.3a release (4.7.3a) build id: 20180405-1200
i solved this problem as follows
1) install subversive - svn team provider 4.0.5 from marketplace
2) team -> svn -> svn connectors and set svnkit 1.8.14
3) restart eclipse
all works well
in fedora 16 on x64 i meet also, i solved by downloading subversion 1.7 from here and installing:
yum install subversion-javahl-1.7.1-1.fc16.x86_64.rpm subversion-libs-1.7.1-1.fc16.x86_64.rpm subversion-1.7.1-1.fc16.x86_64.rpm
install svn on eclipse juno using the update site at http://subclipse.tigris.org/update_1.8.x
go to help -> install new software, then add update site.
i have a similar problem with subclipse 1.8. due to licenses limitations, svn client aren't bundled with svn any more. so i find the message "unable to load default svn client".
my solutions is to install svn client. it can't be easier. go to eclispe marketplace, type subclipse and click to install subclipse again, select all options. when restarting eclipse, it will prompt us to install an svn client, choose svnkit or javahl (i choose javahl). after restarting one more time, it all works.
i don't know about javahl but to make the svnkit appear on the list of svn interfaces, you need to install the "svn client adapter" and the "svnkit adapter" as well.
you can find those on the update site of subclipse (*http://subclipse.tigris.org/update_1.8.x*).
faced the same problem after installed subclipse 1.8 from eclipse marketplace and resolved thru following steps: 1. install subversion client (required) 2. install subversion javahl native library adapter (required)
and it works now.
p/s: eclipse indigo
i solved this with easiest way:
sudo apt-get install libsvn-java
sudo cp /usr/lib/jni/* /usr/lib
for ubuntu 12.04 amd64
sudo apt-get install libsvn-java
add this to eclipse.ini after -vmargs:
i had this problem after installing the latest eclipse and installing subclipse from the marketplace. to resolve you can follow these steps:
- click help >> install new software...
- set work with:
subclipse 1.10.x update site - http://subclipse.tigris.org/update_1.10.x
- ensure hide items that are already installed is checked.
- click select all.
- click next.
- complete the remainder of the installation as usual.
- subclipse: Unable to load default SVN Client
- subclipse- Unable to load default SVN Client while adding repository
- Subclipse in Mac OS Lion shows "Unable to load default SVN client" error
- Subclipse cannot load default SVN client, even though everything is installed properly
- subclipse - Sudden error about too old SVN client
- The best Eclipse SVN client or Subversive -> Subclipse migration
- What are the pros and cons of the SVN plugins for Eclipse, Subclipse and Subversive?
- How to resolve Unable to load authentication plugin 'caching_sha2_password' issue
- error: unable to load installed packages just now
- Removing an SVN location from Eclipse using Subclipse
- Eclipse SVN client (Subclipse) doesn't show status icons on files
- Reconnect Eclipse Project to SVN with Subclipse
- Plug-in com.android.ide.eclipse.adt was unable to load class android
- Unable to load the repository(PyDev for eclipse)
- UnsatisfiedLinkError - Unable to load library - Native library not found in resource path
- Eclipse, Subclipse 1.8.2, SVN 1.7.0 asks password every action
- How to Update to Revision using Subclipse SVN plugin?
- Subclipse and Tortoise SVN together
- why eclipse doesn't come with bundled svn client
- Installing AJDT I got a Plug-in org.eclipse.jdt.ui was unable to load class org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.javaeditor.CompilationUnitEditor
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows in Eclipse
- SVN client integration into Eclipse
- Unable to run "Hello World" Drools example in Eclipse: runtime exception org.drools.RuntimeDroolsException: Unable to load dialect
- plug-in org.eclipse.m2e.core.ui was unable to load class
- WindowBuilder was not able to show the GUI. unable to load *.wbp-component.xml description for component javax.swing.JFrame
- Exclude specific subdirectory from SVN Checkout in subclipse
- How to export Subclipse SVN Repositories - Eclipse Juno, Subclipse 1.8.16
- How do I change my SVN account in subclipse
- New Relic unable to load properly (Android) using eclipse
- Unable to install SVN connector in eclipse Oxygen
More Query from same tag
- Cannot import spring mvc project property into eclipse
- Error in adding a library to a project in eclipse luna
- OSX 10.9 Mavericks and Eclipse Kepler (4.3.2) or M6 Eclipse Luna (4.4)
- Android Application icon not changing on phone despite reboot, uninstall and re-install
- Android Eclipse - Button that creates another button on click
- New REST request in JHipster returning "Not Found - 404"
- Mavenising an Eclipse Java project without the wizard
- jad does not always work for classes?
- Error installing Maven Integration for Eclipse WTP
- eclipse can not recognise my layout folder
- how to add poi library to eclipse rcp project?
- how to set the "delete project contents on disk" option by default in Eclipse?
- TeXLipse install on Juno not working
- Re-installation failed (YES) Package already exists
- Eclipse Target is not a JDK root. Java executable was not found
- Disable automatic Gradle build in Eclipse for one project
- How do I manage console output in a long running Eclipse plug-in?
- How do I check my gcc C++ compiler version for my Eclipse?
- Why does Project Facet window not open in eclipse?
- Heroku Postgres: Getting started in Eclipse
- Need to set path as a system property for java project
- Eclipse update site - how to sign jars?
- Handshake Failure Installing LOEclipse plugin
- How to configure output folder for ejb stubs in RSA "prepare for deployment"
- Attempting to add Settings Menu but the application keeps crashing
- How to add jQuery to glassfish
- IDE Breakpoints for GWT 2.5 SourceMaps in Chrome?
- what's the difference between "dynamic web project" with JSF facet and "JSF project"?
- How to populate a 2D array of characters without defining the elements?
- The import com.projectname.R cannot be resolved