To clean android project:
Window -> Preferences -> General -> Keys (Ctrl+Shift+L)
in type filter text write
build clean. There you can bind the key, for ex.
In Preferences/General/Keys look for "Build Clean". You can assign a binding for that command. Works for me on Mac OS X Kepler.
As George said, it is really easy.
Just keep an eye on underlines coming out when you hit ALT . Then if you follow these underlines, hit P and then N.
Note: No need have to have ALT pressed down or hit Enter at the end.
Window -> Preferences -> General -> Keys (Ctrl+Shift+L+L)
In type filter text, type clean. The you will have the possible command and you can assign any short cut you want.
It's quite easy:
- Press ALT + P + N.
- Release ALT
- Shortcut for cleaning project in Eclipse?
- How do I define a shortcut key in Eclipse to generate ALL javadoc for my project
- Search for all files in project containing the text 'querystring' in Eclipse
- Can you organize imports for an entire project in eclipse with a keystroke?
- Key Shortcut for Eclipse Imports
- What is the Eclipse shortcut for "public static void main(String args)"?
- How to change JDK version for an Eclipse project
- How to simultaneously run all JUnit tests for a Eclipse Java project without Maven?
- What is the eclipse shortcut for auto-generating a default and field constructor?
- What is the keyboard shortcut for method suggestions in Eclipse on Mac OS X?
- How to add shortcut keys for java code in eclipse
- Eclipse shortcut for commenting jsp, xml code
- Multiple Git repositories for each Eclipse project or one Git repository
- How to create the pom.xml for a Java project with Eclipse
- unable to get system library for the project on eclipse ide
- .gitignore file for java eclipse project
- How to convert an Eclipse Android project to use Ant for build?
- How to use Gradle to generate Eclipse and Intellij project files for Android projects
- Redo keyboard shortcut for Eclipse
- Restore maven plugin for a project on eclipse
- How to change the background color for changed files in eclipse project explorer?
- Is there a shortcut in Eclipse for generating code for decorators?
- Assigning a keyboard shortcut for a specific Eclipse build configuration
- "Selection cannot be launched and there are no recent launches” when Eclipse for Android Project Dev
- Errors in Eclipse for Scala project generated by Play Framework
- Eclipse Plugin and ADT modification for API Integration in Create Project menu
- What's the recommended Eclipse CDT configuration for big C++ project (indexer takes forever)
- Javadoc for Android project in Eclipse fails with NullPointerException
- Eclipse error setting up Maven project for class exercise: Check $M2_HOME environment variable and mvn script match
- What is the shortcut for running java application in mac eclipse
More Query from same tag
- Deployment liferay plug-in project on liferay-portal-jboss-6.2-ce-ga2
- Eclipse - EJB Project - Extracting Jar which contains interfaces
- Unable to run my program using JETTY
- Eclipse/Java: uncaught exceptions on the EDT suspend execution in EventDispatchThread.run()
- Best way to search for instances of a string in Eclipse
- What is the recommended way for SWT Views (ViewPart) which receive a external event to update a GUI element?
- Eclipse Project Explorer: How do I get rid of ./ JS as working WebContent directory?
- Use Scene Builder in existing Eclipse project
- Eclipse XML formatter adds whitspace inside elements
- How to make XML files always open in the text editor rather than the XML editor?
- Adding and removing dependencies with SBT and Scala IDE
- TensorFlow cannot find the native library
- Android Development in Eclipse: New layouts are small
- how to build Hadoop eclipse plugin
- Sharing Java model classes between Eclipse (Maven) and Android Studio (Gradle)
- Installing Genymotion Eclipse plugin
- unable to download ADT plugin
- Eclipse + volley can't import the library
- Red Hat Developer Studio 12 Project Explorer Not Responding
- Establishing Eclipse project environment for HadoopDB
- Eclipse highlighting the same occurrence of the word
- C program output in wrong order Eclipse
- where to put properties file in project (no resources folder is there)
- Diagnosing 404 error issue with servlet (Eclipse and Glassfish 3)
- server failed to start while running a project in eclipse
- How to merge large projects in Eclipse?
- Why do I keep getting "Evaluations must contain either an expression or a block of well-formed statements"?
- ERROR : HTTP Status 500 - org.apache.jasper.JasperException, root cause : java.util.NoSuchElementException
- JBoss error report: HTTP Status 404 - Servlet is not available
- grails groovy version issue