updating from kepler sr1 to kepler sr2 solved this for me. i've just installed over the existing installation, so none of my settings were harmed.
i solved the problem very easily in windows.
go to control panel -> network and sharing center -> windows firewall -> turn off windows firewall
and try to install again and see the magic :)
as @zainali suggested i also solved this for the 21.1 android sdk tools update by removing the
http://dl-ssl.google.com/android/eclipse/ site and re-added it. to do that click on the "available software sites" link in the available software dialog and remove appropriately. then come back to the help / install new software and re-add it. i would post a picture if i had the rep.
my initial adt url was
https://dl-ssl.google.com/android/eclipse/ and that was giving me this error.
i solved it by replacing
http and running the update again.
for the latest update, i had to use the url
please note the "https" as well as the "/" at the end of the url.
just had the same issue.
i removed the http://dl-ssl.google.com/android/eclipse/ site and then re-added it, then everything downloaded fine.
uncheck “contact all update sites during install to find required software” (this is causing the error message above).
- No repository found error in Installing ADT in eclipse Indigo
- error installing ADT in Eclipse: no repository found
- Installing gwt Eclipse plugin I get the error No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,org
- toolingorg.eclipse.platform.ide.config not found error while installing ADT in eclipse
- Install new software in Eclipse Luna gives always the error No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,org.eclipse.net4j.jms.api?
- Error in Eclipse connecting to respository and installing ADT Plugin on Windows 8
- How do I resolve an "Error reading signed content." error when installing ADT 23.0.2 in Eclipse 4.4 on OSX
- Error when installing the ADT plugins in Eclipse
- Installing ADT on Eclipse Indigo
- Eclipse dependency error while installing ADT
- Installing stuff in Eclipse - No repository found "osgi.bundle"
- Missing requirement error before installing ADT plugin for Eclipse 3.7.0 in Win 7
- Install Glassfish On Eclipse showing Error No repository found
- While installing android plugin for eclipse indigo get the following error
- Error While installing Android Adt Bundle with eclipse
- Eclipse error installing update Indigo 3.7.2 w/ ADK
- Error installing Google App Engine Plugin Eclipse Indigo
- Error in installing WTP plugin to ADT eclipse
- Error installing ADT plugin in Eclipse on Ubuntu 10.04
- "No repository found at:" Error while install TestNG plugin for eclipse
- Error installing Eclipse plugin from repository
- Error While installing IBM Worklight Studio in Eclipse Java EE Indigo in Mac machine
- Error when installing Android ADT on Eclipse
- when i compiling eclipse RCP project,I encounter an error; the error is "No git repository found searching upwards "
- What to do about Eclipse's "No repository found containing: ..." error messages?
- 'cannot open git-upload-pack' error in Eclipse when cloning or pushing git repository
- Eclipse Indigo - Cannot install Android ADT Plugin
- Installing the ADT Plugin for Eclipse
- No repository found in Crashlytics install for eclipse
- Installing ADT plugin in Eclipse for Android development
More Query from same tag
- How can I check, whether a file name exists in a directory?
- Eclipse: mocking up the platform for testing
- The design Layout Gives Runtime Exception
- Exception using Ksoap in android
- The dynamic link library for GLPK for Java could not be loaded. Eclipse
- Eclipse (CDT) plugin for running tests and browsing report
- Android problems when adding action bar in Eclipse
- eclipse java import organizing
- How to downgrade from android 5.0 to android 4.1 on eclipse
- Implementing Kstemmer
- Installed a plugin on eclipse (mars), now eclipse won't start. How can I uninstall the plugin?
- How to install gcc..the install wizard doesn't response?
- maven to package app jar, create project classpath, goals
- Tabbing order in eclipse form base editor plugin
- How to debug WebApplication in eclipse
- Eclipse IDE for C/C++: Binary Not Found, Confusion Around Fix
- CSV file reader taking too long in window builder
- Eclipse New plugin project wizard can target eclipse versions, but where is this information saved
- Why eclipse thinks something has changed in my local git repository?
- Server Aborts Connection with android app: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
- Unresolved inclusion: <stdio.h> in Eclipse kepler (Windows 8.1)
- Eclipse is creating an old folder instead of using the new one
- calling plugin from java code
- Copying data files upon build in Java/Eclipse
- How do you change the default subdrectories in an Eclipe ADT project?
- How to insert a pdf file in Google Cloud Storage using Java
- Eclipse XML formatting breaks / changes value of list of Spring XML
- How to add dependency of other local maven project to l local maven project in java (runtime and compile time)?
- Can I script FlexBuilder without writing an extension?
- Eclipse IDE within docker