It seems to be a layout bug.
Drag one of the column headers in the device chooser where the device should be and change the column width and it magically appears!
You can also double click the device's row even when it's hidden, so you don't have to resize the column each time.
Similar problem, after upgrading to Yosemite, but with a BlackBerry 10 device running an Android build from Eclipse.
Run app and wait for the Android Device Chooser to popup. My dialog showed an empty list. Whilst the dialog is showing, disconnect and reconnect the device via the BlackBerry adb proxy. After doing so, the BlackBerry device automatically showed up in the dialog and I could choose it and run the build successfully.
What worked for me was ticking on/off the USB debugging mode in the device Developers options, but the solution in the selected answer is better...
It seems like a Eclipse UI view refresh issue new to Yosemite. I notice that my logcat filter textview goes completely white as soon as it loses focus - making it look like you have no filter defined. Gross.
If you have more than one device connected, tap the down arrow on your keyboard to reveal the hidden device. Then click OK or press Enter like normal. Otherwise, just press Enter. The device is already there, just not visible.
Another working solution is:
Disconnect and reconnect the device while the Android Device Chooser Popup is open.
- Just upgraded my OS X to Yosemite, Android Device Chooser not showing device - what to do?
- Android Device Chooser -- device not showing up
- Why is Eclipse's Android Device Chooser not showing my Android device?
- Android Device Chooser not showing my device but adb and Eclipse do
- Android device not showing up in ADB, tried all other solutions on stack overflow
- Android device not showing up in eclipse
- Android device not showing on adb anymore
- Android mobile device not showing in my eclipse browser
- Eclipse/Android Studio Device not showing up in Chooser Dialog
- Why is Eclipse's Android Device Chooser showing a fake emulator?
- Android Device Chooser not show my device in one device
- LogCat for Android Device in Eclipse not showing
- Android Device Window Chooser not working after updating device
- New Android device not showing on Eclipse's Debugger (Android Device Chooser)
- Online Device Not visible on Eclipse Android Device Chooser
- Eclipse Android Device not showing up | Can't find RNDIS driver
- My android virtual device is not showing contents
- Android Background is showing in the graphical layout but not on the device
- Physical device not showing up for Android Phonegap project created with Applaud plugin
- Android app in Eclipse: Edit text not showing on Graphical layout
- eclipse not showing Avd manager window and android project
- Eclipse - Target "unknown" in Android device chooser
- Android AVD not showing anything. only "ANDROID" in the middle of the screen
- What does the orange triangle in the target column of Android Device Chooser window mean?
- Error "AdbCommandRejectedException: device not found" in Eclipse using Android emulator
- DDMS Not Showing Threads From Device
- Android emulator not showing the app- it only shows the skin
- Android Device Monitor not opening
- Android How to create Intent Filter for custom file extension that does NOT make it part of a chooser for everything on the phone
- Android Device Monitor is not starting in Android Studio on MAC
More Query from same tag
- Right Track with Log Message
- Maven install tycho native launcher issue on basic eclipse plugin
- Eclipse C/C++ (CDT) add -l option (linking math module) gcc -lm
- Getting org.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException while accessing a URL from Eclipse
- Unable to launch a new activity.something to do with onAnimationEnd?
- How to disable Spell Checker in eclipse
- How to have builders/source-folders of different types in same eclipse project
- How do you install Groovy and Grails plugins for Eclipse/STS without direct internet access?
- Up navigation quitting app in Android development
- code completion and factory pattern in eclipse pdt
- IllegalStateException on Eclipse debug
- Conversion to Dalvik Unable to execute dex:Java heap space and Unhandled event loop exception error in creating map activity
- Eclipse and JSP programing. Where to store classes?
- Is it possible/sensible to use the gradle war and ear plugin in the same project?
- Help with Extended ASCII/Encoding in PHP!
- Google Guice 3 and OSGi (Eclipse equinox) problem,
- Must declare a named package when importing scanner
- Karel the Robot is empty using IntelliJ IDEA 15.0.2
- How to add jboss repository to maven globally in eclipse?
- eclipse project after exporting to jar doesn't work
- Good avd settings for testing large screen devices with Android SDK?
- Android Device Monitor will not start
- how to get url from IFolder
- Parse .uml file with eclipse uml2
- Get URI of RSM Diagram Elements
- Why can't I call my Java interface's method?
- How can I change the package when using sdo-compiler of Eclipse MOXy
- How to connect Eclipse ADT emulator to an Android Device with my laptop Bluetooth?
- App getting installed three times when run through usb debugging after converting my project to Android Studio
- Is there any way to debug web applications using Eclipse?