use a library project just for the support library
as of adt 22, using eclipse juno
i don't think any of the above are really the best answers. i also don't think it is recommended to use the
external jar function in eclipse anymore (afaik).
rather, what worked for me is to create a separate empty library project.
android tools >
add support library to get the latest version you need or want.
then remove the support lib jar from all other projects.
finally, for every project that requires it, add a reference to your new library project
(project properties) >
(library box) >
then all your projects will have a single source to use and update the support library. this also makes javadocs easier to get working.
for info on how to setup the javadocs see:
right click on your project -> android tool -> add support library
in my case there was another directory within my workspace, having the same jar file as the one in my project. i hadn't created that directory or anything in it. it was created by eclipse i believe. i just erased that directory and it just runs ok.
i believe you need your support package in both library and application. however, to fix this, make sure you have same file at both locations (same checksum).
simply copy the support-package file from one location and copy at another then clean+refresh your library/project and you should be good to go.
i think you create a new workspace and import all project properly with his lib and also add external jar
android-support-v4.jar in adb bundle in sdk extra files. i think its work for you. hope all the best
and also use the android support lib it may be help you and also update your adt bundle
this worked for me.
jar mismatch comes when you use library projects in your application and both projects are using same jar with different version so just check all library projects attached in your application. if some mismatch exist then remove it.
if above process is not working then just do remove project dependency from build path and again add library projects and build the application.
actionbarsherlock has the support library in it. this probably causes a conflict if the support library is also in your main project.
android-support-v4.jar from your project's libs directory.
android-support-v4.jar from your second library and then try again.
android-support-v4.jar file from the libs folder from your project.
don't include the android-support-v4 in the library , instead you can add it to your project as an external jar using build path menu > add external jar
sometimes you have to clean your project.
- Jar mismatch! Fix your dependencies
- Facebook SDK + SlidingMenu SDK = Jar mismatch! Fix your dependencies
- jar mismatch, fix your dependencies
- Jar mismatch! Fix your dependencies after creating new project
- Jar mismatch! Fix your dependencies error in console
- Your project contains error(s), please fix it before running it
- Get source jar files attached to Eclipse for Maven-managed dependencies
- Maven/mvn warnings - It is highly recommended to fix these problems because they threaten the stability of your build
- Cannot access 'java.io.Serializable' which is a supertype of 'kotlin.String'. Check your module classpath for missing or conflicting dependencies
- How can I fix this version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in in eclipse?
- How to include maven dependencies in a jar file?
- Jar mismatch error when adding library in eclipse
- Override dependencies of third party jar in maven
- How to fix [ERROR] Hint: Check that your module inherits 'com.google.gwt.core.Core'
- Can the Gradle Eclipse Plugin attach source jar files to local jar dependencies
- how to create a not runnable/not executable jar with other external jar dependencies in Eclipse
- IntelliJ NoClassDefFoundError for jar Dependencies in other Modules
- Maven jar dependencies are displayed outside `Maven Dependencies` view
- How to create runnable jar with dependencies in extra folder on mutimodule project?
- Why do you sometimes need to add a JAR to your build path and sometimes you don't?
- how to fix "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/slf4j/LoggerFactory" error when run java jar application
- Eclipse: Create jar containing one class + dependencies
- Finding jar dependencies for eclipse/jdt in Java
- Eclipse is not using gradle dependencies jar during run or debug
- Eclipse error : Your project contains error(s),please fix them
- Eclipse Juno jar android dependencies issues
- Managing external jar dependencies
- How do I get m2e-WTP to build jar dependencies with maven?
- ActionBarActivity cannot be resolved to a type, Jar mismatch : Eclipse
- Knowing your dependencies in maven
More Query from same tag
- Error the connection to adb is down
- How do I get Custom Tasks to show up in the tools palette in the Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler?
- Appengine endpoint client library creation in eclipse
- Pushing from Eclipse to my GitHub repository via HTTPS stopped working: "git-receive-pack not permitted" error
- Curly brace uniform initilaization not recognised in Eclipse in c++
- How to run eclipse in clean mode? what happens if we do so?
- Packages and Exporting Jar files with Referenced Libraries Error
- How can I clone an Eclipse installation between computers?
- Making @Singular and @Builder work in eclipse
- Conditional proxy re-direction in Eclipse?
- custom actionbar layout using appcompat
- Java HTTPPost Request Return HTTP Error 500
- API to select a file in Eclipse using an external application
- Why does Eclipse say that null is a primitive type?
- Eclipse IDE Ctrl + Backspace not working
- Mac Eclipse GCC 4.9.0 "The program file specified in the launch configuration does not exist"
- Switching editors in Eclipse with keyboard, rather than switching Design/Source
- .classpath and .project - check into version control or not?
- Why STS has 2 mavens?
- Doesn't download dependency even if it is correct
- Decompile APK, modify an activity and recompile to APK
- How to use properties from a child in EMF
- Add annotation while changing method signature in eclipse
- How to make a GUI through manual coding in JAVA?
- Creating data model for mahout
- display from xml file in a webpage
- Make a popup that displays a random image then closes when clicked on
- Maven EJB Project in Eclipse
- Eclipse code error marks does not auto-refresh
- Module calling in Pydev plugin in Eclipse