try the following method, got it work for me.
- make sure you have ant installed
- create new project> android project > choose from exisiting source (your project source)
- download ant-contrib.jar, then unzip it and put the jar file to where you prefer.
- add the ant-contrib jar file to eclipse: window>preferences>ant>runtime>global entries>add external jar
- configure your build.properties. (copy and edit build.properties.example to build.properties)
- now open build.xml in editor in eclipse then hit run
- add the built jar files in your project properties, project properties>java build path>add jar
just simply import "existing projects into workspace" and import your project. then open 'ant' window from windows-->show/view --> ant
drag-drop your ant file from project explorer to the ant window.
click to expand, and select the target you want to run ->right click -> run as ant
your setup should be ok with this.
from this link:
- open eclipse, select file > new > project
- select "java project from existing ant build file"
- show your build file and write a project name
- No option for importing Java project from existing Ant build file in Eclipse Indigo
- Ant build xml from Eclipse and Team City
- Eclipse can't find XML related classes after switching build path to JDK 10
- Importing ant build.xml in Eclipse
- How to build and run Maven projects after importing into Eclipse IDE
- ant junit build error inside eclipse
- Want an eclipse java project to run ant build files automatically
- Why might Eclipse fail to show "Ant Build" in the run options for an Ant build file?
- Build eclipse project with ant
- Ant Build Error in Eclipse IDE for Java
- How to do clean and build in eclipse using Ant
- Eclipse runs out of heap space on ant build
- Generating Ant build file for a project in eclipse
- Eclipse v4.7.1a: ant build broken: Launch configuration <build.file> references non-existing project <container project>
- How do I set the Eclipse build path and class path from an Ant build file?
- Eclipse 3.7 runs auto build before executing ant task
- eclipse ant build failed Unable to delete file lib\build
- Apache Ivy resolve dependencies using Eclipse workspace during Ant build
- How to include http library in Android Project using M preview in Eclipse ant build
- intellij ant build message looks totally different from eclipse antbuild message
- Ant build won't run in Eclipse
- Ant build with Eclipse Mars fails due to missing classpath reference
- How to run ant from an Eclipse plugin, send output to an Eclipse console, and capture the build result (success/failure)?
- Does Eclipse use ant build system by default?
- How to build and install an Eclipse plugin using ant
- I tried to run Java in Eclipse and it asks me to select ant build and either one I choose it says unable to find ant file to run...
- Ant build file skeleton to turn an eclipse project into a war?
- Why change xml file in Eclipse project will trigger project auto build
- Android project broken in Eclipse after ant build
- How to include the jars referenced in "Java Build Path" section of an Eclipse project in a jar file generated with Ant using a build.xml file
More Query from same tag
- Backberry Java field listener doesn't listen
- this error: emulator-5554 disconnected! Cancelling com.something activity launch'
- Missing .classpath file in Eclipse project
- Can I build multiple classes into one .class file in Java?
- Not able to see .metadata in Eclipse Indigo
- Git undo revert
- How do you configure Eclipse to automatically "run as Scala application"?
- Exception java.lang.NullPointerException accurs while trying to reach the service layer from my controller
- INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES after building project in Eclipse
- How to convert eclipse java projects into groovy projects?
- NoClassDefException, starting activity from another package
- How to sort a list of my objects
- Maven - java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
- maven plugin error after importing project to eclipse
- ElasticSearch java.lang.IllegalStateException: jar hell
- No types in Eclipse Indigo's "New server" window
- How to set up an IDE on a remote server?
- classpath issues outside of Eclipse
- Eclipse autocomplete with $this->test
- How to run Scene Builder in eclipse mars 2?
- How can you set-up PHP + xDebug + (x)Unit + Eclipse to work with breakpoints in unit tests?
- version number in Google App Engine
- PrintWriter giving null pointer exception
- Eclipse SVN Assistance to SourceForge
- Android NDK Confusion
- Thread continues to run after run() method
- Eclipse neon hangs loading org.eclipse.ui.navigator
- How to create a p2 repository from an existing osgi bundle?
- The Tomcat installation directory is not valid. It is missing expected file or folder tcruntime-ctl.sh
- No output in Eclipse?