add project a to project b's build path.
follow these steps:
right click on project b's folder in eclipse --> properties --> build path --> projects --> add.
now add project a
- import from another java project in eclipse
- Can we call another project java class from our project in eclipse
- How to read a property file of a project from another java project in eclipse
- How to port an Eclipse Java project to another PC and compile it from Shell?
- Import Java project from GitHub to Eclipse
- how to import file from one eclipse project to another
- Access classes from one project in another Java Web project in Eclipse
- Creating a Eclipse Java Project from another project, programatically
- Use files from one Java project in another project in Eclipse
- Cannot import class file from Java project into another class file in the same project
- Is there a way to make Eclipse open a hyperlinked java file from another project from the same workspace
- Eclipse import into current project source code from another projects
- Eclipse - Using classes from another java project but same package for testing purposes
- Build Eclipse Java Project from Command Line
- Java - Build and run eclipse project from command line
- Convert Eclipse project type from general to Java
- How to deploy Java web application project from Eclipse to live Tomcat server?
- How do I import a pre-existing Java project into Eclipse and get up and running?
- Eclipse CDT C/C++: Include a header file from another project
- Import existing java project in eclipse but design view not exist for JFrame?
- How to import eclipse library project from github to android studio project?
- Including source files from another C++ project in Eclipse CDT
- Import Android Test Project into Eclipse from Version Control
- How to import a java project missing .project .settings .classpath files into eclipse
- What is the best way to reuse classes from another Java project in Eclipse?
- How to recover Java file from Eclipse Project that damaged by getting power off?
- Import android project in ADT Eclipse from github
- How to zip up a Java eclipse project so it can be easily unfolded onto another computer?
- Remove SVN from an existing Java project in Eclipse
- How can I reference another project in Eclipse Java EE projects?
More Query from same tag
- Can't install SWT plugin in Eclipse 3.7.1 from any of the repositories
- How to open gwt designer in Eclipse?
- Cannot execute gradle build in eclipse
- eclipse code-recommenders with ADT
- How to configure project as android application
- opencv .dll files not found
- Eclipse Fonts Zoom out & Zoom in Issue
- Android Eclipse Error on Build : scd_cmd_1 Error 127 android
- Struts 2 simple application from java brains
- Change many package names in eclipse
- Is it possible to change the icon of a desktop application in javafx?
- OSX C++ Eclipse crashes a lot, what can I do?
- Uploading image from directory and set to a button
- MySQLConnection - Error on authenticateUser of "Multiple markers at this line"
- Opening source code instead of decompiled class in eclipse 3.5 and jd-eclipse plugin
- Assume/switch role in aws toolkit for eclipse 2.0
- Sqlalchemy attribute error- Eclipse
- SelectOneMenu doesn't have any value to choose from
- How to find an instance constructor call in Java debug in Eclipse?
- Eclipse, generate code from function's arguments
- getting output from executing a command multi line program
- Eclipse deployment code isn't taking into consideration any changes
- Hello Android OpenCV
- Values of 2 lists are equal, but I'm being told they aren't?
- Bluemix remote debugging session not starting
- How do I get rid of this unwanted bar from Eclipse?
- Use VIM to step debug python like Eclipse and PyDev
- How to know which line the app crashed?
- How to add rows in table of android
- mavenize eclipse wtp project (Dynamic web module) for openshift