right click on a source folder then
run as… > junit test.
select the source directory containing all test classes, right-click, select "run as..." and select junit test.
- How to simultaneously run all JUnit tests for a Eclipse Java project without Maven?
- How to run Spock tests for Java project with eclipse and gradle?
- Specifying a custom log4j.properties file for all of JUnit tests run from Eclipse
- How do I programmatically run all the JUnit tests in my Java application?
- How can I run all junit tests in a package and below (recursively) by right clicking the package on eclipse and selecting "Run as JUnit test"
- How to create a jar file for the eclipse plugin project that should be able to download and run without eclipse software?
- How do I open and run this Java project in Eclipse for OSX
- How to format all Java files in an Eclipse project at one time?
- How to create the pom.xml for a Java project with Eclipse
- How to Debug JUnit tests similar to a regular Java program within Eclipse
- How to run all JUnit tests of a given package?
- Eclipse - how to simultaneously switch working set for project explorer, call hierarchy, and search?
- How to add @Override, @Deprecate and static modifiers to methods automatically for all project Java classes where necessary?
- JUnit tests in Eclipse on Java 9 modular project
- Setting Environment Variables for All JUnit Tests in Eclipse
- How to run tomcat within eclipse Java Project
- How to run all my inner class junit tests at once
- Why can't I run all Java JUnit Tests from Package Explorer? - Scala Plugin Issue
- How to debug a plugin in Eclipse - i.e. a Java project without a Main method
- Environment for java + scala + lift project in eclipse without maven
- How to initialize git for a new eclipse (neon) java project
- Eclipse - How to run 2 junit tests
- Eclipse notification when all JUnit tests run
- How create a java project for both intellij and eclipse ide's
- How to setup a Java Eclipse (Juno) dynamic web project with Maven for App Engine
- Can't run junit tests on Eclipse with Java 9
- Looking for an alternative to Eclipse (or a way to run eclipse without all the bugs)
- How to run JUnit 5 tests in Eclipse
- How can I write tests in one Eclipse project for classes from another Eclipse project?
- How to copy my Java Eclipse project to desktop, and then run with the command line?
More Query from same tag
- Java classes written outside of class brackets
- Can't set Android target after update sdk rev.21 in Eclipse
- Tomcat fails to load Struts 2 (exception starting filter struts2)
- Error in hibernate-> org.hibernate.TransientObjectException: The given object has a null identifier
- A couple of Eclipse C/C++ questions
- GestureDetector cannot be resolved to a type
- What Font to Use to Display Japanese Characters in Eclipse Console Output?
- LibGDX dual assets setup, Eclipse, Gradle
- the zipalign tool was not found in the sdk
- Upload eclipse project/library for use as a gradle dependency
- javadoc folding plugin for eclipse
- Eclipse for Mac will not start in full screen mode
- how to create JAR File
- Why does trace_printf("%f",x); trigger a hard fault on an STM32 MCU?
- How to solve this error in windows, Exception caught during execution of merge command. org.eclipse.jgit.errors.CorruptObjectException: Invalid path:
- How can I run a Scala project as a Scala application by default in Eclipse IDE?
- cannot run command with processbuilder or runexec inside eclipse
- How do you add a button to the Eclipse Project Explorer toolbar?
- android virtual device manager(avd) not working in latest adt v21
- how to solve proxy using maven (IN Eclipse)
- Eclipse Aptana Studio 3, xdebug configuration for Windows with virtual machine
- Is there a way to change the text of an Action Bar Menu Item when I touch the menu item in Android?
- Using Library Project in Eclipse, not updating latest changes
- Android taking in information from text fields and entering into website for login
- JUnit testcase passes with eclipse but fails with maven build
- Compiled .jar file not working properly
- java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to instantiate application com.chiaramail.chiaramailforandroid.K9
- Hadoop throwing java.lang.VerifyError after exporting jar file
- Problems using krpano locally in Android and iOS
- Install Gson from Github