eclipse bug #76936. i wouldn't count on them to fix it, and there are no workarounds listed.
you might have luck finding a plugin that contributes a more advanced console.
use: system.out.print("\b ") inside the while loop, instead of system.out.print('\b');
fixed, eclipse mars.
note, i wouldn't use it to do constant updating, as the eclipse console lags.
now they fixed it, but it's disabled by default. you should enable it via
interpret ascii control characters in console preferences.
well, it's true you can't use backspace \b to remove the displayed progress, but you could remove it by clearing the console with a loop calling println. of course this kluge won't clear your log file!
- How to get backspace \b to work in Eclipse's console?
- How can I get word wrap to work in Eclipse PDT for PHP files?
- How to get Eclipse Console to hyperlink text to source code files?
- How to get custom task tags to work in Eclipse?
- How to get angular2 to work in eclipse with typescript
- How to get access to (embedded in) Maven console in Eclipse?
- How to get Eclipse to keep console output?
- How do I get Logback to work nicely with Eclipse?
- How to get browser console errors in Android-Phonegap-app, possibly in Eclipse?
- How can I get Eclipse work with Maven and SVN correctly?
- How can I get java and neo4j to work in eclipse
- Eclipse -> Run as -> Run on server - How to get it to work with JBoss?
- How to get Scala Compiler Plugin to work in Scala IDE
- How do I get base64.default to work in Java?
- Build with Maven in Eclipse Photon - How to get console colours?
- How do I get Perl::Critic to work with E.P.I.C and eclipse?
- How to get Xlib code work in eclipse for C++ ubuntu
- How to get jfreechart to work in Eclipse (Windows 7)
- How to get the host OSGI console for Eclipse
- How to install TBB on Windows and get it work with Eclipse
- How to get multiple console for different projects running on tomcat server?
- How can I get auto-complete to work for an attribute in my XML document?
- How to get console output(in code) after running configurations in eclipse?
- How do you get C++ libraries to work in Eclipse?
- How to get autocomplete (GoCode) to work with all my imports?
- How would I get rid of the old class name in my console whenever I run my code?
- How to get console logs remote java application
- How to get android studio and appcelerator titanium work together
- How to get std::cout to show in eclipse IDE console when using boost.test?
- How to get ant build to work in Eclipse Android Plugin?
More Query from same tag
- Get the number of method calls between java files
- <p:graphicImage src not found 404
- Getting time on button click
- Accessing eclipse content through plug in installer in Mac El Capitan
- how to build JDT core using eclipse, or any IDE?
- Eclipse TestNG: "Cannot find class in classpath" even when it's mapped with testng.xml
- Can I work on Selenium and Android in same workspace?
- Maven error ContextConfigApplicationContext cannot be resolved
- Eclipse Gradle multiprojects
- Drools setup in eclipse
- Warnings of valid HTML5 attributes in Eclipse
- The method getFragmentManager() is undefined for the type
- Jenkins : [ERROR] actual and formal argument lists differ in length
- eclipse, how to change method call without the addition of new brackets?
- Error : 'ClassName' does not name a type
- How can I import .java file in eclipse IDE?
- Egit vs Git showing changes on multiple branches?
- Eclipse doesn't create Main Activity and layout
- Eclipse doesn't show content of jar files
- how to print the value for the Node of xml on console in blackberry
- Verifying selenium xpath syntax
- Eclipse on MAC, set current directory to be in Documents folder not APP BUNDLE
- Eclipse Generating invalid Activity
- Setting up Sublime Text 3 w/ a local server for testing
- How can I see where I am comitting to using team > commit on eclipse using svn / subversive
- Glassfish server not found in Eclipse Luna
- How to create graph without using JFreeChart?
- Pull to refresh example, Eclipse don't find setOnRefreshListener command
- How to display a Hierarchy (Java)
- Specify systemPath to dependency outside pom.xml