- Select Android Project
- Select "Create Project from existing source"
- Click "Browse..." button and navigate to johannilsson-android-actionbar\actionbar
- Finish (Now action bar project in your workspace)
- Right-click on your project -> Properties
- In Android->Library section click Add
- select recently added project -> Ok
- that's it!
Now you can use it
Plus to the "best answer", at step 8, if you don't see the project, go to the project what you would like to add as a library and
- open 'project.properties'
- add 'android.library=true'
and you can again follow the instruction and you should see the desirable project.
Checkout this documentation on how to reference a library project in eclipse.
From the link above:
- In the Package Explorer, right-click the dependent project and select Properties.
- In the Properties window, select the "Android" properties group at left and locate the Library properties at right.
- Click Add to open the Project Selection dialog.
- From the list of available library projects, select a project and click OK.
- When the dialog closes, click Apply in the Properties window.
- Click OK to close the Properties window.
- How to add a Library Project to a android project?
- How Can I Add A Gradle Library to Android Project in Eclipse?
- How To Add Shimmer for Android Library in My Project Android Eclipse
- How do I add this Change Log library to my current Android project in Eclipse?
- How to add android library project in another android project in eclipse
- How to add an android library to an eclipse project without checking it out in the workspace?
- How do I add a Github library to my Android Project as a JAR in Eclipse?
- Android actionbar how to add supporting library v7 appcompat for Eclipse
- How to import eclipse library project from github to android studio project?
- How to add a library to an Eclipse project
- Can't add library to my android project
- Cannot Add Library to Android Project in Eclipse
- How do I add a new library to android dependencies using eclipse adt?
- Add a non-Android library project to an Android app in Eclipse
- How to include http library in Android Project using M preview in Eclipse ant build
- How to Add Selenium Library in Java or Android Project. The import org.openqa cannot be resolved
- Eclipse: How to import git project as library for Android Project which has to be pushed to Bitbucket
- how to add a library to the dependencies gradle of LIBGDX project
- How to add C++ Library ( .a) file into C++/Java Hybrid Project
- Add Android Library into Project using svn:external
- How to add a library to an android project?
- how to add android project to git
- How to add referenced library JAR files using relative path for eclipse Java project in vscode
- Android Studio, how to add my own git repository as a library project(sub module)?
- How to add an existing Android Eclipse project to Google Code using Subversion?
- JBoss 7, how to add library module to eclipse project build path
- How to integrate aar library dependency in eclipse for android project
- How to run project which depends on library in Android
- How to add external library over google API in ordering in android studio
- How do you use ShowcaseView library in your android project which isnt based on gradle build?
More Query from same tag
- Why do some Android APIs do not show up in the AVD Manager Target Tab?
- In eclipse, can we change font style of a section of code, unlike the global?
- eclipse plugin for rectangular select/cut/paste regions?
- Eclipse 3.x Automatic opening compare merge editor given two text files
- JPA Entities named with dot notation
- Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning Options -Xverify:none and -noverify were deprecated in JDK 13 and will likely be removed in a future release
- How to run spring-boot embedded tomcat with tiles in eclipse?
- Java Hotswap with Eclipses and Remote Debugging on Local Machine
- Eclipse Luna: Indentation size for xml is not editable
- Eclipse STS - Out of memory
- Mule configuration file xsd not valid in Eclipse
- Can I add a new package to my existing project in Android Studio?
- How to pull code from the master in eGit to my local branch in eclipse IDE?
- Issue with editor highlighting in Eclipse
- RXTX library in an applet
- Implementing "select on focus" behavior for an Eclipse Text control
- How to run android apps in emulator?
- groovy scripts and classloader - content assist in eclipse - what to do?
- Maven build path error
- Getting weird result from an array of ints
- can not reload server with tomcat7
- Eclipse WTP deployment of build path dependencies
- Warning when i am installing ADT plug in to eclipse 3.5.2
- How to run eclipse in clean mode? what happens if we do so?
- Is there a ctrl-click through to resource bundles in Eclipse?
- Eclipse project layout for Android with premium features
- Hibernate JPA one to one mapping with share primary key is causing the Issue
- NoClassDefFoundError on AppEngine with org.eclipse.core.runtime.Platform
- How to modify query string when debugging JSPs in Eclipse
- Javac cannot find SWT library despite correct classpath