In case you are unable to find a file in Eclipse code after pulling code from git or creating a file in intelliJ seperately (my case) you ca do the following
Right click on 'src' folder and in the menu that appear click on the 'refresh' button
In Eclipse there is an "Auto Build" option, which is checked by default. When it is checked, you don't need to build your project, this happens automatically. If this behaviour is unwanted, uncheck this option and click build project whenever you want.
To clean a project, select Clean Project. This will delete the bin folder, however if Auto build is checked, it will be immediatelly regenerated.
- How to achieve that Eclipse clean and build (aka rebuild)?
- How to do clean and build in eclipse using Ant
- On saving a file, how to make eclipse m2e build the current project AND the EAR project that references it?
- How to do a clean build in eclipse and run a junit test case at startup?
- How to build and run Maven projects after importing into Eclipse IDE
- How to set JVM arguments in tomcat that work both in eclipse and using the startup.bat
- How to clean and organize Eclipse Package Explorer?
- Clean and build an Eclipse java project with one click
- How to get back a file that was excluded from a build configuration in Eclipse CDT?
- How Can I Tell Eclipse to Compile and Build a Project with a Different JRE Version than it Normally Does?
- How can I use eclipse to build a GUI? (I want to use only swing/awt and no other packages)
- How do I set the Eclipse build path and class path from an Ant build file?
- How to build and run BIRT source in Eclipse Mars
- How do I build an Eclipse RCP app so that its features can be updated automatically?
- How to use the same source from PhoneGap Build and PhoneGap Android project in Eclipse
- How can I convince Eclipse CDT that a macro is defined for source code editing and code completion?
- How to run ant from an Eclipse plugin, send output to an Eclipse console, and capture the build result (success/failure)?
- How to build and install an Eclipse plugin using ant
- Eclipse and EGit: how to commit build directories
- CUDA and Eclipse: How can I tell eclipse that <<< (or >>>) is part of the syntax?
- how to check the current workspace of Eclipse and the project on that workspace using java program?
- How to build an eclipse plugin with sbt and sbt-osgi?
- when i clean and build android project in eclipse it delete bin folder and gen folder contents
- How to build and deploy a phonegap app from within Android Studio without eclipse
- How to create a jar file for the eclipse plugin project that should be able to download and run without eclipse software?
- How to configure Eclipse to automatically resolve and build multiple maven modules?
- How to create a managed build in Eclipse Phortran that supports module dependencies?
- How to generate Ant and Maven build files for an Eclipse Java project?
- How do you import c++ 11 into eclipse neon? My code is giving me errors and I heard that is the solution.
- How to tell that a java project build in eclipse succeeded?
More Query from same tag
- How I can organize run configuration in Eclipse?
- Spring Eclipse (STS) @RequestMapping view is blank, is it because of Maven projects?
- Unable to get the Angular editor within the Eclipse AngularJS plugin to work properly
- "To Do"/bugs database integrating with Eclipse
- I am not getting any error but nothing is getting inserted into my database
- Create a maven webapp project using the eclipse kelper, I got an eclipse error
- Trying to import a class found in a JAR
- How do I create a CMakeLists.txt?
- How to read input text ? Java
- Android, Eclipse & CM10.1 Profile Manager
- classLoader.getResource doesn't work in jar file
- Modbus4J 2.0.2 and Maven, How it works?
- how to use the compare API of Eclipse?
- Having problems with Android SDK Support Libraries
- how to test My mobileApp on mobile phone?
- spring MVC HTTP Status 404
- Google Plugin for Eclipse Mars: No option to "deploy to AppEngine"
- Can't breakpoint the last statement of a code block in Eclipse
- unable to debug errai-cdi quickstart
- Android Library Projects in Eclipse - Jar files doesn't show up in the r14 sdk tools
- How to check local method variable while debugging using eclipse IDE?
- Error on Wildfly 11
- MySQL connection to Springboot
- Unable to reverse a String after converting it to String Array
- How to work include zxing android project to other android project through "Is Library" option?
- Best Todo list management software
- HTTP 404 error. The requested resource is not available. I am using Jdk 1.8 and eclipse jee mars
- how to integrate google analysis for java project to track user behaviour on multiple pages
- Maven error "Cannot resolve project dependencies:" -- "org.eclipse.jst.web_sdk.feature.feature.group"
- TestNG can't create ResultView on Eclipse Kepler