in the dropdown menu (small triangle on the top - right of the view), deselect "activate on new events"
click the little triangle in the top right, then untick 'activate on new events'.
- How do I stop the error log view showing in eclipse
- How do I stop @Unrolled Spock tests from showing up as "Unrooted Tests" in the Eclipse Junit View?
- How to write log4j logs into eclipse Error Log View in RCP plugin
- How to log the error info in Eclipse when develop a python and django web project
- Clear the Eclipse Error Log view from my plugin
- How do I show the latest Eclipse error log entry
- How to fix Eclipse validation error "No grammar constraints detected for the document"?
- How to enable the bar showing file location in Eclipse
- How do I view different representations of integers in the Eclipse watch window?
- How to prevent Eclipse from showing the opened file in package explorer
- How do I stop JPA Facet on Eclipse from updating all the time?
- How do I setup Eclipse to stop on the line an exception occurred?
- How can I view the outline in eclipse when using the revealing module pattern?
- Eclipse Mars: How to Stop Updating Error Reporting Database
- How can I see the error log (logcat) for Android in Eclipse?
- How do I remove view right to the editor in Eclipse pydev perspective?
- How to view the contents of jar file in eclipse or jar-file-explorer
- Android - How can I view a sql database created in my app? I'm running it on the Android emulator in Eclipse
- How to filter the Eclipse Outline View to show only Functions
- How can I view the history of a single branch in EGit for eclipse
- How to change the color of Eclipse RCP view title bar
- How do I view java log files in Eclipse
- Can Eclipse be configured to prevent certain warnings from showing up in the Problems view pane?
- How to do a full-fledged search in the Outline view in Eclipse (CDT)
- How to change the textcolor of the JavaDoc view in Eclipse
- How can I stop the tree view expand/collapse icons from fading when losing focus in Eclipse?
- In the activator class of an Eclipse plugin how can I find view instances?
- How to stop Eclipse from putting the variable type after the variable name
- How to Stop Perl EPIC eclipse plugin showing errors
- How to view a object's methods in the sidebar in eclipse
More Query from same tag
- How to run Eclipse memory analyzer on Mac os?
- Call a Java function from C code in Android using Eclipse without calling Java
- What is the faces-config.xml.jsfdia file for?
- Own eclipse plugin - sharing data between plugins
- How do I easily add a new method in Eclipse?
- Exception in thread "JavaFX Application Thread" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
- What steps are necessary to get Eclipse and a Java servlet container integrated on Ubuntu 9.10?
- Eclipse won't save html file with dynamic charset
- My eclipse IDE failing to detect changed files in Git perspective?
- Android: Package name, Do i really need a domain name?
- Byte Buddy and ClassLoadingStrategy.UsingLookup
- How to change the modified time stamp of files in a jar with a Tycho build
- Eclipse not being able to import Gradle Project
- Invoking web services on Android, java.rmi not included in build path
- Android:Eclipse won't recognize AIDL file
- Syntax Coloring for a custom list of words in Eclipse editor
- how to setup SVN REPOSITORY in eclipse?
- Eclipse ignoring source when deploying webapp
- Eclipse plug-in (OpenEdge Architect 10.2B) blocked by firewall
- Maven: 'Package does not exist' (and other errors)
- what are the steps in order to run java enterprise application
- Is there a way to edit dynamic working sets textually in Eclipse Mars?
- android - FileExplorer eclipse as root
- Language editor/generator on normal eclipse
- Imported repo does not import the projects within
- Do Java multi-line comments account for strings?
- Setting up node.js on Ubuntu 12.04 (with eclipse/nodeclipse/enide)
- std vector at could not resolve on eclipse CDT GCC Builtin Compiler
- Admob Ads: com.google.android.gms.ads.AdView failed to instantiate
- Any way to get Eclipse to always use common VM args for running JUnit tests?