you can configure the removal of unused imports when saving from the unnecessary code tab.
adding imports would normally be done as you are writing the code otherwise it won't compile.
this is how it looks like:
yes, it is called
save actions. there you can enable several thing should be done when saving a file.
either: <project>->properties->java editor->save actions
doing while saving is great, but if you already have lots of files that need it applied to you can also select the package in the
package explorer and go to
source->organise imports it will apply to each file below that package.
you may be doing this already, i just wanted to make it clear that it can be applied to many files as can
- How do I organize imports automatically in Eclipse?
- How to organize import in Eclipse but not *change* star imports
- How do you organize imports in Eclipse with Pydev?
- Any tips on how to organize Eclipse environment on multiple monitors?
- How to remove unused imports from Eclipse
- Can you organize imports for an entire project in eclipse with a keystroke?
- How do you stop Console from popping up automatically in Eclipse
- How to make eclipse automatically add braces to an IF statement?
- How Do I Automatically Generate A .jar File In An Eclipse Java Project
- Can Eclipse the Organize Import (ctrl+shift+o) command's handling of static imports be modified?
- Eclipse Organize Imports Shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+O) is not working
- Wrong package name when using automatically added imports in Eclipse
- Eclipse CDT (for C++/C development) how to invoke content assist automatically while typing
- How can we automatically generate comments for methods written by us in Eclipse RCP?
- How to prevent upgraded Eclipse Oxygen from automatically downgrading
- How to clean and organize Eclipse Package Explorer?
- In Eclipse how to automatically print current date/time in the comments?
- Eclipse - how to start remote debugging without automatically rebuilding
- How do I configure eclipse to automatically refresh a project as part of it's build?
- How to have Eclipse automatically open/preview files as I select them in Project Explorer
- How to change Eclipse indentation style for automatically generated code?
- How do I get eclipse to automatically add a semicolon?
- How to disable star imports in Eclipse Juno
- Organize imports of java files using eclipse from command line
- How to keep import * for specific package when organizing imports in Eclipse
- Eclipse Dynamic Web Project how to organize files?
- How to configure Checkstyle in Eclipse for an maven project automatically
- Eclipse organize imports: how to prefer JRE classes?
- How to run plugin code in Eclipse automatically on startup?
- How to make Eclipse (pydev) automatically fold all comments when opening a file?
More Query from same tag
- Java Eclipse PhoneGap. Can't Setup a Plugin?
- clojure: how to bind console input to a variable?
- Problems executing project using jbehave in eclipse
- Apache Zeppelin: Trying to build from from source code but zeppelin-web fails
- List of available software sites lost after Eclipse update
- When trying to run program on eclipse it crashes
- Get different data from the GCM
- Unable to install cucumber eclipse plug-in
- Setting up Java and Eclipse IDE - Redundant installations
- Eclipse CDT can't add .h files to path automatically
- Auto-Import Call in Eclipse Plugin
- Eclipse content assist auto complete not working even with the settings
- Terminating maven-jetty-plugin running in eclipse
- Twitter search method using Twitter4J
- debug script with pydev in eclipse
- java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space on Payara and Eclipse
- How To Edit PyDev Quick Fix Templates?
- java question on creating small reports
- Why does "WEB-INF/lib" folder appear to be empty after a Maven project is built within Eclipse?
- eclipse says to insert "EnumBody" to complete EnumDeclaration
- An Import-Package could not be resolved Error in Deploying Flex UI project
- eclipse autocompletion from class file?
- Renaming accessor/mutator methods in Eclipse?
- Eclipse Luna (R): no content assist for Java 8 method references
- Is 'T.super' a legal expression as per JLS?
- Text Editor in eclipse plugin is not properly executed
- How do you add a project to svn in eclipse?
- How to create a custom 'new class wizard' for Eclipse?
- Using CMake to index source files of an external library with Eclipse
- javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name [jdbc/data] is not bound in this Context. Unable to find [jdbc]