You can configure the removal of unused imports when saving from the Unnecessary Code tab.
Adding imports would normally be done as you are writing the code otherwise it won't compile.
This is how it looks like:
Yes, it is called
Save Actions. There you can enable several thing should be done when saving a file.
Either: <project>->Properties->Java Editor->Save Actions
Doing while saving is great, but if you already have lots of files that need it applied to you can also select the package in the
Package Explorer and go to
Source->Organise Imports It will apply to each file below that package.
You may be doing this already, I just wanted to make it clear that it can be applied to many files as can
- How do I organize imports automatically in Eclipse?
- How to organize import in Eclipse but not *change* star imports
- How do you organize imports in Eclipse with Pydev?
- Any tips on how to organize Eclipse environment on multiple monitors?
- How to remove unused imports from Eclipse
- Can you organize imports for an entire project in eclipse with a keystroke?
- How do you stop Console from popping up automatically in Eclipse
- How to make eclipse automatically add braces to an IF statement?
- How Do I Automatically Generate A .jar File In An Eclipse Java Project
- Can Eclipse the Organize Import (ctrl+shift+o) command's handling of static imports be modified?
- Eclipse Organize Imports Shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+O) is not working
- Wrong package name when using automatically added imports in Eclipse
- Eclipse CDT (for C++/C development) how to invoke content assist automatically while typing
- How can we automatically generate comments for methods written by us in Eclipse RCP?
- How to prevent upgraded Eclipse Oxygen from automatically downgrading
- How to clean and organize Eclipse Package Explorer?
- In Eclipse how to automatically print current date/time in the comments?
- Eclipse - how to start remote debugging without automatically rebuilding
- How do I configure eclipse to automatically refresh a project as part of it's build?
- How to have Eclipse automatically open/preview files as I select them in Project Explorer
- How to change Eclipse indentation style for automatically generated code?
- How do I get eclipse to automatically add a semicolon?
- How to disable star imports in Eclipse Juno
- Organize imports of java files using eclipse from command line
- How to keep import * for specific package when organizing imports in Eclipse
- Eclipse Dynamic Web Project how to organize files?
- How to configure Checkstyle in Eclipse for an maven project automatically
- Eclipse organize imports: how to prefer JRE classes?
- How to run plugin code in Eclipse automatically on startup?
- How to make Eclipse (pydev) automatically fold all comments when opening a file?
More Query from same tag
- Exception when connecting to a URL with jsoup
- Why aren't perl variables showing in the eclipse debugger with perl EPIC?
- Error (-38.0) on Media Player
- is it possible that System.out.println is the cause for a java application to hang?
- Using a python module in Java through Jython but I am very new to paths and how to configure them
- How do I use the Android Wheel in my project?
- tycho & jar signing
- Is there a way to enter greek letters in Wolfram Workbench 2.0?
- Error during maven build in Scala-Spark
- Running OpenCV Android SDK Samples
- How do I make a "proxy" class for a web service in Eclipse for Java?
- Pure ActionScript 3.0 - Memory Game
- What files are needed to publish a web service created by eclipse?
- Error while trying to use java.util.ArrayList on Eclipse
- Eclipse adding project reference
- Set start page for Spring MVC web application?
- Eclipse IDE makes nearly all Java projects invalid
- Eclipse with android plugin - Blocked at "calculating requirements and dependencies"
- Install svn kit from updatesite archieve
- Eclipse: An internal error occurred during "Contacting Software Sites"
- Eclipse java find attribute value
- Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no swt-win32-3346 in java.library.path
- Eclipse project exporting to another pc
- Reducing disk-space consumption of Eclipse
- Trying to create an EJB Project in Eclipse
- MOEA Framework - trouble with implementing method
- Change timeout for start tomcat in eclipse
- AEM WKND Apache Maven ConcurrentModificationException Build Failure
- Configuring angularjs with eclipse IDE
- How to copy a big soap request in Eclipse for unit-testing