yes, right click the project. click
run as then
run configurations. you can change the parameters passed to the jvm in the
arguments tab in the
vm arguments box.
that configuration can then be used as the default when running the project.
as far as i know there is no option to create global configuration for java applications. you always create a duplicate of the configuration.
also, if you are using pde (for plugin development), you can create target platform using windows -> preferences -> plug-in development -> target platform. edit has options for program/vm arguments.
hope this helps
go to window → preferences → java → installed jres. select the jre you're using, click edit, and there will be a line for default vm arguments which will apply to every execution. for instance, i use this on os x to hide the icon from the dock, increase max memory and turn on assertions:
-xmx512m -ea -djava.awt.headless=true
- How can I specify the default JVM arguments for programs I run from eclipse?
- How to specify command line arguments for my C program when running it from the Eclipse IDE
- How can I make the Mylyn GitHub Connector for Eclipse run authenticated requests?
- How do you add a PHP framework to code completion/assist in Eclipse PDT and can the framework be added as default for all projects?
- how do i fix eclipse warning: "it is recommended for plug-in 'yyy' to run from a jar, specify 'unpack="false"' attribute"
- How can I prevent Eclipse from adding the 'final' for certain lines of Java code?
- Google plugin for Eclipse: how to add JVM arguments in the Run configuration
- How can i specify a appengine devserver port from within eclipse run configuration?
- How can I run an Eclipse compiled Java class from the command line?
- How to take chages from my IDE Eclipse to the run time execution for my plug-in
- How can I download the Eclipse CVS plugin for the Eclipse 20221-09 separate from Eclipse?
- How do you run Eclipse IDE for C/C++ from the command line (I already installed it)
- How to specify the option contact all update sites while installing plugins from command line for eclipse
- How do I prevent the command line arguments of the run configuration for my GWT project from being overwritten?
- How do portable Java programs run the JVM from a subdirectory next to the binary?
- How do I run Eclipse using Oracle's new 1.7 JDK for the Mac?
- How to set JVM arguments in tomcat that work both in eclipse and using the startup.bat
- How do I get the command-line for an Eclipse run configuration?
- How can I upgrade from Eclipse Java SE version to Eclipse for Java EE via Eclipse?
- Eclipse : how we take arguments for main when run
- Building Eclipse IDE from scratch - how to specify the target OS?
- Where can I find the setting for folding / unfolding the import statements in java in eclipse by default
- How can I enable the Task List in Eclipse for a Java Project?
- How to run maven from eclipse with the -e switch
- How can I set Chrome as default external browser in Eclipse for Mac?
- How can I view the history of a single branch in EGit for eclipse
- How can I specify an Eclipse .classpath entry for specific O/S platform?
- How can I set the default code formatting and template for a new workspace
- How (if possible) can I change the color option for the highlighted search results in eclipse (Moonrise theme)?
- Eclipse & Tomcat: How to specify which folder is served from the project?
More Query from same tag
- JDK 11 with JAXB and JAXWS works with Eclipse but not IntelliJ
- Using OpenCV in Java with JavaCV
- how to clear heap memory of eclipse
- Eclipse WindowBuilder generates forms- 1.3.0.jar and miglayout15-swing.jar files in Project directory
- cant invoke WSDL through web service explorer in eclipse
- Eclipse fails to launch (RSEUIStartup)
- having trouble with making custom JOptionPane dialogs
- // Formatting java source comments --------------------------------
- Scala Eclipse Error
- Viewing Java documentation with Eclipse on Mac OS X
- Why can't Maven build resolve @Override annotations?
- Looping program methods
- Setup eclipse + svn
- How do you get the Scala IDE presentation compiler to show you the log output of a compiler plugin?
- Eclipse Scala IDE code not compiling
- Getting context of other applications (processes) in my app: Android
- Hashing passwords in database
- How to make Exe file in RCP 3.x Application using target definition and product export wizard?
- Eclipse Git - Compare different branch previous version
- Distinguishing which android button in an array of android buttons was clicked with buttons pointing to a single method
- How to prepare eclipse for opencl programming (Intel OpenCL SDK Installed) in Linux
- System.out.print() is not working?
- changing the logo of wizards of special plugin
- In an Eclipse plugin, how can I make a DirectoryFieldEditor start with a particular path?
- How to save an editor state in eclipse
- Handling interdependencies in maven multi-module project
- Making a query acording to first 3 letter of database value
- Eclipse JavaFX can't find out how to set different links to the same button
- List<String> ----> to int [ ] [ ] arr
- Configuring Apache Document Root for Eclipse Workspaces with PHP