looks like http://bugs.sun.com/view_bug.do?bug_id=6476706 which has low priority and is still not fixed. definitely a mustang bug but no clear explanation (seems to occur pretty randomly according to the bug reporters on top of that).
@everyone i'm facing this problem using the image api reading and writing files over the network, when i run the program working with local files this doesn't happen. after verifiying my results i confirmed that it really doesn't do any harm (at least on my debugging). now that i'm reading this post i stopped looking into it.
i have noticed this occurs when i am using a workspace stored on my usb drive and sometimes on my work's network. it is not a major issue and doesnt seem to have any effect on the execution of any of my programs. i tested @vasile surdu's solution of adding
system.exit(0); to the end of the main method and it works.
another solution is to restart eclipse which works for me most of the time.
happens on something as simple as this tutorial
string s2 = "welcome!";
int len1 = s2.length();
string s3 = s2.trim();
happens if run program too fast multiple times so something to do with system performance?
error: jdwp unable to get jni 1.2 environment, jvm->getenv() return code = -2
jdwp exit error agent_error_no_jni_env(183): [../../../src/share/back/util.c:838]
it's apparently a jvm bug. it's harmless and unpredictable.
system.exit(0); to the end of your main method.
that's all you have to do.
- ERROR: JDWP Unable to get JNI 1.2 environment
- Error generating final archive: Unable to get debug signature key
- Eclipse unable to get info on the interpreter in virtual environment
- unable to get info on the jython interpreter error on eclipse
- Eclipse: How to get full filepath from error "Failed to load JNI shared library"?
- Error "A JNI error has occurred. Please check your installation and try again in Eclipse x86 Windows 8.1"
- FATAL ERROR in native method: JDWP No transports initialized, jvmtiError=AGENT_ERROR_TRANSPORT_INIT(197)
- unable to get system library for the project on eclipse ide
- Error :- java runtime environment JRE or java development kit must be available in order to run eclipse
- Unable to get <systemPropertyVariables> variable values from pom
- Eclipse error setting up Maven project for class exercise: Check $M2_HOME environment variable and mvn script match
- Unable to get IntelliJ to recognize proto compiled Java class files
- Ubuntu, JavaFX, A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment
- Eclipse (STS) Welcome dash board error - Unable to see welcome dash board
- Unable to find a javac compiler com.sun.tools.javac.Main is not on the classpath error
- Error : Unable to execute dex
- Axis2 error : Unable to add the following facets
- Unable to compile class for JSP error when I'm running my code in eclipse gwt project
- Compiling Java with Ant - keep getting error JNI error has occurred
- I get a "Expected name at XX:YY" error on .json files in Eclipse. What is wrong?
- Eclipse Mac OS X Debug Error: "FATAL ERROR in native method: JDWP No transports initialized, jvmtiError=AGENT_ERROR_TRANSPORT_INIT(197)"
- I get java code 13 error when i try to run eclipse
- how to get rid of Compute Launch Button Tooltip error in Eclipse
- Unable to open DDMS in Android Studio. Mysterious Eclipse error pops up
- What does this error mean? java.lang.reflect.InaccessibleObjectException: Unable to make field private final int java.time.LocalDate.year
- Unable to get public no-arg constructor
- "Could not get advertised Ref for branch..." error when pulling in a git repository in Eclipse
- How to get rid of java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to locate the App Engine agent in Eclipse Helios?
- Eclipse get hang after some time with error of java
- Unable to install locally-built eclipse plugin, get "Error reading signed content"
More Query from same tag
- What are the predefined variables in eclipse?
- Eclipse Menu Item to Exec Shell Command to Console
- Using Search and Replace in Eclipse, how do you replace a string with a multi-line String
- Converting Geometry to long/lat
- Not able to checkout project from SVN in eclipse - SVN connector library not available
- Maven AspectJ plugin non spring project won't work
- how to add target build in eclipse?
- Can't Import User Libraries in Eclipse
- Hello, I want to create a javafx project, but does it need Database?
- Eclipse CDT indexer adding unwanted quotes to symbol
- java local variable not used in eclipse
- Make ADT Code Assist work like Xcode autocomplete
- Eclipse: Set Deployment Assembly from Command Line (or automatically)
- How to get multiple target android level in eclipse IDE?
- Error: No suitable driver found for jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/wt
- How to configure the "initial working directory" of the Terminal to be by default the same location as the current opened project?
- How do I go about creating a compiler/editor in Eclipse?
- Webapp running in Eclipse, but getting 404 error when running directly from Tomcat outside Eclipse
- DDMS file not found error in Eclipse due to changed Android SDK directory
- BigDecimal notation eclipse plugin or nice external tool
- Adding an extension to Eclipse without an internet connection
- eclipse text formatter
- Short form of SHA-1 commit id
- getExternalStorageDirectory() to getExternalFilesDir()
- Eclipse Juno for Java EE doesn't have "Run as Java Application" on one Java SE class only
- Eclipse buttons like Step in, Step out, resume etc.. not working
- Eclipse turn off 'alert when export has warnings' feature?
- How to use Mongo Database URI in eclipse
- Issue installing GAE plugin to work with Eclipse
- How to get an IType from a class name in Eclipse JDT