i think the "other -> show context actions" is very close to ctrl+1 in eclipse.
try pressing ctrl + alt + v.
it will give the return type exactly of that method.
ctrl + 1 was one of my favorite shortcuts but unfortunately there is no exact equivalent shortcut for that. you can search for quick fix in:
file-->settings-->keymap, but you'll find nothing.
although many people would say alt + enter is the nearest answer. but i think there are better equivalents such as ctrl+alt+shift+t. it will give you some magic options.
you can also remap it to ctrl + 1 by going to:
i also don't think ctrl+enter is the answer.
i'd say ctrl+alt+shift+t (refactor this...) which i remapped to ctrl+1 is the closest thing to ctrl+1 from eclipse. it allows you to inline, extract code (variable, method, field etc.), move code, pull members etc.
personally i don't think altenter is particularly correct. ctrl1 does lots of code generation like generating local variables given a method call etc.
ctrlaltv ... generates a local variable
ctrlaltf ... generate a field
altinsert ... generate (drop down menu to generate all sorts)
now, unrelated to the question but maybe helpful and in the same ball park is that the "foreach" short cut in intellij is iter rather than for.
- Eclipse's Ctrl+1 in IntelliJ and Android Studio
- How to use Gradle to generate Eclipse and Intellij project files for Android projects
- Android Code Style in Intellij Idea / Android Studio
- Android Studio : How to change default cursor style and behavior?
- Using JDK 7 Or Higher With Android Studio And Eclipse On Mac OSX
- What are the differences between android studio and the eclipse version bundled with android SDK
- Difference between Android library and Java library in Android Studio
- How to set the class path in Eclipse and Android Studio
- How to convert tabs to spaces and auto formatting on save in android studio
- Difference between Android Studio and Eclipse for development and debugging
- Android Studio - Difference between Import project and Open project
- Migrate Eclipse app and libs to Android Studio
- Is it possible to use Android Studio AND Eclipse in a team
- Differences of Android apk exported by Eclipse and Android Studio
- How to make term and condition activity in an Android application in Android Studio
- How to open multiple Android Studio projects AND have each use a different SDK path?
- How to version control an Android project on Github and use intellij and eclipse IDE by different team members?
- Cannot detect Xperia C in ADT and Android Studio installed in Windows 8.1 PC
- How to build and deploy a phonegap app from within Android Studio without eclipse
- OSMANd Android Compiling for Eclipse and Android Studio
- How to have single android SDK and AVD for eclipse and android studio
- One Android project for Eclipse and Android Studio
- Reading txt, mp3 and other files from Android Studio
- Exact same code - apk built in Android Studio is laggy and slow, same built in Eclipse fast and not laggy?
- SDK manager can be same for both android studio and eclipse?
- NDK support in AndroidStudio and choosing between Android Studio and Eclipse
- How to use the same SDK for Android Studio and Eclipse (MAC version)
- How do I import an existing android studio project to eclipse so that it is native and becomes a codename application?
- How to sending data from android studio with asychronous http post to xampp and run it in real device?
- Sharing Java model classes between Eclipse (Maven) and Android Studio (Gradle)
More Query from same tag
- Undefined reference to `main' - Eclipse using libxml2
- IBM Worklight wizard is not appearing in eclipse
- Add custom markers to java editor in eclipse
- e(fx)clipse: preference page with javafx
- Automatically add package declaration after refreshing folder (package) in Eclipse
- Storing/ Exporting Selenium Webdriver Test Results
- My JLabel text will not change
- Attach sources not working in ScalaIDE
- Where to put a .txt file in java that it can be read using eclipse?
- IntelliJ - show the method description and comments when the code popup appears
- javax.persistence.* sources, where?
- Android - Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'android:WindowTitleBackground'
- How do I fix Javadoc that no longer autofills/autocompletes?
- How to loop test run on Android J Unit Test?
- Eclipe - handling accents in java file
- How can i use a breakpoint in Eclipse in runtime android code?
- Including Adobe AIR/Flash with Application
- Cannot import ClassPathXmlApplicationContext
- What is the function of Tomcat manage page when I am developing web application on Eclipse?
- Using eclipse with Java and C
- When writing Eclipse plugins, what is the correct way for checking if an IEditorPart is a Java editor?
- Should developers replace Eclipse by another IDE if they start coding Go as GoClipse lacks major features?
- what to edit in the android app working folder
- what is the difference between projects and libraries in eclipse's build path for any java project
- Is there a way to force Eclipse to automatically restart remote debugging (in listen mode)?
- Eclipse shortcut to open run/debug configuration list
- Disable the building of one project in an Eclipse workspace
- Create a WSDL in Eclipse
- Problems with Password setting with HTMLUnit
- VaadIn Visual Designer - panel issue