juno by default doesn't present the mru (most recently used) tab behaviour that you see in indigo (it never worked quite right) and instead uses the editor document order.
i believe you can re-activate it be either switching to the classic theme in
preferences>general>appearance or by editing the css. see http://wiki.eclipse.org/eclipse4/css
don't forget to restart eclipse to make it use the new parameters.
apparently this option was added in eclipse mars 4.5:
window -> preferences -> general -> appearance ->
visible tabs on overflow:
[x] show most recently used tabs
- Eclipse tabs repositionning
- Display Eclipse tabs on several lines
- Very large tabs in Eclipse panes on Ubuntu
- Can you save groups of tabs in Eclipse so you can open them later?
- Replace spaces with tabs using Eclipse
- eclipse xml editor inserts tabs for spaces
- Is it possible to colour code the editor tabs in eclipse by project?
- How can I get Eclipse to insert tabs instead of spaces for Java content assist?
- Gigantic Tabs in Eclipse on Ubuntu
- view tabs in eclipse
- Eclipse Juno slow to switch tabs in editor
- Eclipse multi-line indent uses tabs instead of spaces (pydev)
- Tabs in eclipse becoming invisible
- Shortcut to close all tabs except pinned one in Eclipse
- Can I sort the tabs in Eclipse alphabetically?
- Cannot change color of Eclipse editor tabs
- How to move Eclipse tabs with keyboard shortcut?
- Old Style Tabs In Eclipse Juno?
- Why are there multiple Angular language server tabs in my Eclipse console
- Eclipse 4.4 Luna pinning editor tabs
- Eclipse 3.8 - Prevent File Name Truncating in Editor Tabs
- Eclipse - Close tabs to the right
- Eclipse indents new line with tabs instead of spaces
- Dark background of tabs in Eclipse
- Eclipse is missing Graphical Layout and Source tabs when editing Android XML files
- Can i increase the number of visible open file tabs in Eclipse
- "Close all tabs to the right" option in eclipse java editor
- eclipse - show most recently visited tabs in the editor
- How to alphabetically sort tabs in new versions of Eclipse
More Query from same tag
- Cannot access JSP webservice in remote which is deployed in local
- Eclipse Logback Error on Launch
- Publish filtered web.xml on eclipse tomcat
- Android: Eclipse keeps Build Workspace, endless loop
- Eclipse: Java was started but returned error code=13
- how to import correctly the commons.apache.math libraries for my own project
- android R class dont recognize the raw folder
- Installation of Force.com IDE Error
- Install any apk from Eclipse
- Can I use Android studio for pure JAVA development
- Java - Display Windows -1252 Characters in Eclipse
- Processing "Usage: PApplet [options] <class name> [sketch args]"
- Eclipse. Run two different mains when the second reads a static field of the previous
- WebView load url from another class
- Eclipse commandline argument with angle bracket
- Command Path issue with Roxio installed
- Retrieving Eclipse CDT Messages from Compiler
- Stop Eclipse from indenting comments created with Ctrl-/
- Gradle Plugin Eclipse - Cannot accept license
- How to open up 'Launcher Icon Creation Wizard' in eclipse(Android)?
- Eclipse 3.8.1 Content Assist causes computer to hang for ~ 5 seconds
- How can scala applications for android be reduced in file size?
- How do you make a list view clickable
- Questions about site concept in eclipses (and iviewsite in particular)
- How to connect to a SAP System using sapjco3 and Eclipse?
- Pywin32 with Eclipse
- Android app and Scala. This fragment should provide a default constructor
- JAD Eclipse plugin not working, No repository found at http://feeling.sourceforge.net/update
- How to get content of file inside package
- Mapping error (I guess) while running a servlet on STS(eclipse) through Tomcat