Based on the error you showed ('footballforum' is missing required Java project: 'ApiDemos'), I would check your build path. Right-click the footballforum project and choose Build Path > Configure Build Path. Make sure ApiDemos is on the projects tab of the build path options.
Ensure you have Project | Build Automatically flagged. I ran into this issue too and turning that on fixed the problem.
I just removed all the private libraries in JavaBuildPath and added the jars again.. It worked
I came across the same issue while working on a selenium project(maven). The Project folder and pom.xml were showing red cross symbol. This was coming as i had the test datasheet open. I could remove the error by just closing the datasheet and the never faced the issue again
In my Spring Boot application, I right-clicked on my Application class -> run as -> Java Application -> Proceed(All errors will be cleared)
I had a red X on a folder, but not on any of the files inside it. The only thing that fixed it was clicking and dragging some of the files from the problem folder into another folder, and then performing
Maven -> Update Project. I could then drag the files back without the red X returning.
Right Click on Project -> Build Path -> Configure Build Path. Check if Maven Dependencies is there in list, if not then update maven project by Right Click on Project -> Maven -> Update Project
If you see the error in problem panel it will say : Description Resource Path Location Type Project configuration is not up-to-date with pom.xml. Select: Maven->Update Project... from the project context menu or use Quick Fix.
Solution : Right click on project > select : Maven->Update Project
For me, this happens with Maven and Eclipse/STS whenever I update my IDE or import an existing Maven project. Go to the "Problems tab" (Window -> Show View -> Problems) and see what it says. Recently, the problems tab showed
Project configuration is not up-to-date ... and suggested that I use Maven to update my project configuration, and this solved the "red X" problem. To do this, in the "Project Explorer" view, trigger the context menu and select Maven -> Update Project, as seen in this screenshot:
project>clean and select the project which display error from check box and click ok , it will clear the error for you.
Click the tab which display build automatically in the project menu
And if this also does not work than restart the eclipse and try again it will work.
This happens from time to time in Eclipse. In the "Project" menu there's a "Clean" option, that usually takes care of the problem.
Take a look at
Window → Show View → Problems
Window → Show View → Error Log
- Eclipse shows errors but I can't find them
- Eclipse shows errors at project but I can't find them
- Play Framework Activator compile command has " does not exist" and "cannot find symbol" errors but Eclipse shows no errors
- Eclipse C/C++ Shows Errors but Compiles?
- eclipse errors exist in required projects but editor shows no errors
- eclipse C project shows errors (Symbol could not be resolved) but it compiles
- OpenCV 2.3.1 Python with Eclipse shows synatx errors but still runs
- Eclipse shows annotated errors but builds successfully
- Eclipse shows error on package but inside this package Eclipse doesn't show errors
- Eclipse CDT shows ... not resolved errors for ARM neon intrinsics, but produces the binary
- Eclipse shows errors but project compile fine
- Eclipse detects no errors but can't find bean when running tomcat
- JDK and JREs installed, but Eclipse Juno with ADT can't find them on Mac OS Mavericks
- From behind a proxy, I can find things in the Eclipse market place, but fail installing them
- Maven : No compile errors but still cant find symbol
- Eclipse shows error icon to me but do not tell me what the errors are
- Java project compiles with Maven but Eclipse still shows errors
- Running Gradle project via Eclipse errors "system Cannot find System Java Compiler"
- Eclipse compiles successfully but still gives semantic errors
- Eclipse CDT shows semantic errors, but compilation is ok
- Eclipse 3.7.0 Indigo with CDT shows many false compilation errors
- Why does Eclipse say that "errors exist" but shows nothing in console?
- Python code works, but eclipse shows error - Syntax error while detecting tuple
- c++0x compiles but eclipse editor errors even with -gnu++0x discovery
- Running ant through eclipse it doesn't find environment variables, but running ant through terminal is fine
- Set $JAVA_HOME in eclipse but ANT Cannot Find Java Compiler
- Eclipse project folder shows error But not showing error in any files inside folder
- Eclipse Gradle project shows dependency errors : the container 'project and external dependencies' references non existing library
- Eclipse - cant add jar to build path. jar is inside the lib folder of project, but not visible
- Tomcat understands amq:broker but Eclipse marks errors in schema
More Query from same tag
- How does the m2e eclipse plugin interact with eclipse?
- Executing Scala objects in Eclipse without a main method
- Getting the class of List<T>
- How to disable mouse wheel event in org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Combo
- java eclipse regex cant "\+"
- Eclipse content assist problems
- Swing/Prefuse or SWT for eclipse plugin development
- Add Maven repositories for all projects in Eclipse
- Write a method called AddUp100 which takes in one value (an integer) and returns the sum of the next 100 numbers (int)
- Android depependency folder not found- Google glass
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows in Eclipse
- Eclipse: Error ".. overlaps the location of another project.." when trying to create new project
- Eclipse - eclipse.ini not working
- In Eclipse, is it possible to find all methods in project that take a certain parameter type?
- Where is the eclipse web browser's "back" button?
- JSP doesn't see JavaBeans
- Java List: When I call Arrays.fill() to fill an array, why it will appear some unexpected elements?
- How to run eclipse?
- Trouble with the JAVAFX lines - just 1 line has been drawn
- java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.log4j.Logger - Eclipse still searching for old class after upgrading from version 1 to 2.17.0
- Eclipse : Project properties don't show Build Path
- How to separate items in listview to direct to different pages?
- (Java)When store contents from text file into an array, output of printing array was all null
- Get inflate ViewGroup of a layout with fragment
- why does camera's live preview rotates 90 degrees?
- Intellij IDEA - eclipse-like debugging (after launch code change)
- How to generate EMF models with Java code
- NetworkOnMainThreadException while using AsyncTask
- Writing an Eclipse-aware Ant task
- Communication with server failed: 500 Internal server error and no log files