my problem was solved this way: go to window -> preferences -> general -> keys
and look at the "scheme:" control. change it to "default". if only that doesnt do it for you, in the field "binding:" leave it blank.
for me it worked.
based on the link posted by david99world
changing perspective and going back does also solve this, that does looks like is a focus problem.
this is a bug in eclipse juno, restarting eclipse does solve it temporarily, i'll try an dig out the bug report.
comment from bug description...
i am also facing a lot of problems regarding the keyboard shortcuts. the issue is intermittent and all of a sudden most of the key board shortcuts(specifically f3, ctrl+d, ctrl+o ) stop working unless i restart my ide.
my problem was solved when i restored defaults values of my keys.
go to window -> preferences -> general -> keys.
then, click restore defaults button at the bottom, and restart eclipse.
i am using eclipse juno.
- Eclipse shortcut keys are not working suddenly in Windows
- Eclipse shortcut keys do not work properly in Windows 10
- What are the shortcut keys to change to the next and previous tab in Eclipse on Mac OS X?
- Eclipse Organize Imports Shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+O) is not working
- eclipse debugging keys not working
- Debugging breakpoints on JUnit test in Eclipse are not working
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows in Eclipse
- Plugins not working in Eclipse on Windows 7 64-bit
- shortcut not working in eclipse
- latest eclipse luna square brackets are not working in editors / german keyboard
- Eclipse + Ubuntu Arrow Keys and Backspace Not Working
- Home and End keys stopped working with Eclipse Kepler on Windows
- Eclipse Organize Imports shortcut not working on Mac
- Eclipse Neon Quick Fix shortcut not working
- Eclipse not working in windows 8
- atributes in web.xml are not working eclipse kepler
- Eclipse not working on windows 7 professional 64 bit and showing returned exit code=13
- Arduino ports registers in Eclipse are not working
- Eclipse is not working in windows 8
- Eclipse arrow keys not working once I launch an android app in the emulator. Why?
- Eclipse shortcut for "Next error" (Ctrl-.) not working
- Maven command "mvn clean jetty:run" and other mvn commands are not working in Eclipse
- Oracle Webcenter sites perspective buttons are not working in eclipse [ Developer Tools: Reading all asset types returned status: Forbidden ]
- Eclipse 4 RCP Editor using SourceViewer Undo and Redo operations are not working
- Google app engine endpoints for android suddenly not working when trying to launch in eclipse
- Swing JDialog is showing fine when I run it from eclipse but not working from windows service(services.msc)
- Log Cat is not working properly in eclipse , windows
- Basic operations are not working in Eclipse Juno
- Windows Builder plugin of Eclipse not working in Linux
- Up and down keys not working in Eclipse template proposals
More Query from same tag
- How to implement SemanticHighlightingCalculator in Xtext
- Eclipse move the cursor left/right/up/down without using arrow keys
- Using Eclipse, how can i tell what version of ANT is being used?
- Cleanup the cache on Visual Editor
- Eclipse maven plugin only download JAR package instead of AAR package
- AVD crashes on windows 8.1
- Eclipse: How to jump to last edit location in current editor?
- Running a expect script within eclipse shell
- Eclipse and HotSpot VM: does it run / debug client or server by default?
- How to tell Eclipse java Formatter (Ctrl + shift+ F) to stop delete white spaces
- I have an incorrect Query but I am not able to find the error
- How to run a PostgreSQL function
- How do you change the default subdrectories in an Eclipe ADT project?
- EGit: How to restore git to to the clean state
- Is Hot-Deploy of JSP files with Jetty Maven Plugin (from within Eclipse) using Maven's WAR-Overlays possible without restarting Jetty?
- Trying to make an auto complete program but it is not working
- Getting started with Java using Eclipse
- exporting a plugin as a product: No application id has been found
- I want to turn a main method into a new non-main method class
- Eclipse Export Signed Package adds the drawables directory twice, doubling apk size!
- Customizing the keyboard "enter" button in Android
- How to set/choose what version of boost should be included?
- I need to migrate a Java project (includes swings,servlets etc) existing in JBuilder to Eclipse
- What is the eclipse global ecore resource set
- Editing Content Assist (not template)?
- Generate Excel Report in Android with Sqlite Database
- 'git' cannot be made visible because all of its children are in unavailable action sets
- Missing Projects in eclipse Server
- Unable to access sdcard
- Java eclipse - Active directory, attribute modification