preferences > run/debug > launching.
there's a setting called "save required dirty editors before launching". set it to "always".
you can select the
automatically save resources checkbox the next time it prompts but i believe that's a per project setting.
or you can choose the option in window->preferences->general->workspace and check the option called "save automatically before build". this would make your life definitely easier
there should be a check box on that save file dialog:
- Eclipse: Save files without asking when I click run
- How can I run a Maven webapp in Eclipse when I use profiles to populate properties files at build time?
- RSpec can't find files when I run under Eclipse
- How to install .apk files through eclipse when i run the project
- Why does my eclipse IDE run without compiler error when I create a non static inner class with static methods and variables?
- How to save files programmatically in Eclipse without using an editor?
- Automatically run maven on save in MyEclipse, without committing project files
- Run a project without source .java files in Eclipse
- Eclipse not showing run as maven test when right click on maven project
- servlet on eclipse asks me "do you want to save this file or find a program online to open it" when run on server
- How to make a jar in Eclipse that contains HTML files that need to run when the jar is started?
- Automatically save files in eclipse when closing tab
- eclipse cause Lint error when save any layout xml files
- This code datasource configurarion in tomme is running without eclipse fine but when i run in eclipse then its giving error
- Run an application automatically when saving files in Eclipse
- How to simultaneously run all JUnit tests for a Eclipse Java project without Maven?
- Eclipse does not start when I run the exe?
- Exception when I run my application from Eclipse
- Eclipse Run button doesn't work when Android xml file is selected
- Where does Eclipse save the list of files to open on startup?
- How can I make hidden files display in Eclipse Project explorer when using a RSE linked folder?
- Rebuild .apk using Eclipse without Run
- When opening java files in Eclipse Juno, the editor seems to be minimised or hidden
- How to run Eclipse without running JRE installation?
- Eclipse runs debug mode even when I click "run"
- Why is Eclipse hanging at 57% with the status "Verifying launch attributes..." when launching a run configuration?
- Want an eclipse java project to run ant build files automatically
- Eclipse doesn't save files before running, debugging,
- install and run an app on multiple devices with a single click under eclipse
- Eclipse : how we take arguments for main when run
More Query from same tag
- Convert an Eclipse "Makefile project from existing code" to an AVR project
- "The installation does not satisfy the requirements list below." in Eclipse - what does it mean?
- How can I create a subclass of an abstract class automatically in Eclipse in Java?
- Graphical Data Mapping for Eclipse
- Eclipse / PyDev - Remove path from editor tabs when two files with same name are opened
- Dataset web service from android eclipse
- IBM MobileFirst on Eclipse Juno, Error when trying to preview or deploy
- error on save object to bandle
- Foreign Key issue for creating a table using Java JDBC
- 3.2 sdk platform install problem. "Done. Nothing was installed"
- JSONObject Serialization Emojis
- Standard Libraries are not recognized on RED (RobotFW 4.0)
- Linking bluetooth library bluez in eclipse
- How to create a web service in java using eclipse
- Analysing a project to find out what it's not used
- Internal compiler error in eclipse -npe
- Eclipse Plugin for ClearCase
- Eclipse Kepler JPA errors
- Can't run simple JavaFX programs
- getClass() getResource returning null
- Including a Maven Project as a plugin in another project?
- Eclipse spontaneously can't import ActionBarSherlock after being properly set up a long time ago
- How to make Eclipse SVN/Team Synchronize work like command line SVN?
- Configuring Grails/Sonar in Eclipse
- issues with apache tomcat 8startup in eclipse mars
- Spring / Eclipse project suddenly logs everything
- How do I load URL that requires login into variable?
- Eclipse dark theme's text color is same as background in tree view and button
- Is there a way to nest packages in Eclipse's Package Explorer?
- Persistence with JPA says entity is not present in descriptor