i know its a bit late answer but for future generations - this is how its done: click on window > customize perspective > command groups availability tab. check the "android sdk and avd manager" option and hit the ok button.
this is for new eclipse neon:
window ->perspective -> customize perspective -> action set availability then check the "android sdk and avd manager" option and hit the ok button.
before doing what user1450537 said, check to see if you're in the java perspective. i was in the php perspective and couldn't find it! duh
- eclipse not showing Avd manager window and android project
- Eclipse Juno not showing Avd Manager button in Window nor a a button on the navigation tab
- not showing Android sdk And AVD manager in eclipse....why?
- Android SDK and AVD manager will not run from Eclipse after upgrade to SDK 5 and ADT 0.9.6
- Android SDK and AVD Manager Error: File not found: C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\temp\
- Commit project not showing Commit Changes to Git Repository pop up window in eclipse
- Added a file to Android project on one computer, did SVN update, and now showing up in Eclipse on second computer?
- Android Device Chooser not showing my device but adb and Eclipse do
- Eclipse will not run Android project in AVD automatically
- Minimize button missing on Android SDK and AVD Manager when launched from Eclipse
- can not create new android application project in eclipse but can import and run existing
- Android Project Import to Eclipse does not show Project name in Import Projects window but rather 'PTPlayer' - the project is not importing correctly
- Avd and sdk manager is missing in Window option Eclipse
- Eclipse projects not showing up after placing project files in workspace/projects
- Android AVD not showing anything. only "ANDROID" in the middle of the screen
- How to use Gradle to generate Eclipse and Intellij project files for Android projects
- subclipse not showing "share project" option on project context menu in eclipse
- Eclipse is not showing compilation errors in project explorer
- How to remove native support from an Android Project in eclipse because eclipse is showing errors in jni?
- "Selection cannot be launched and there are no recent launches” when Eclipse for Android Project Dev
- Eclipse Build Error "A class file was not written. The project may be inconsistent, if so try refreshing this project and building it"
- SRC folder in Eclipse is empty (MainActivity class not created) after creating a new android project using Eclipse
- What is the difference between Eclipse "Import" and "Create project from existing source" for Android projects?
- Eclipse 2021-09 code completion not showing all methods and classes
- Eclipse and Android XML layouts gives "'default' is not a best match for any device/locale combination"
- Eclipse android project not creating blank activity
- How to create new android project in eclipse and share in local git repository?
- Eclipse Indigo Android ADT - install OK, no "Android" option in Preferences and New Project
- Can not launch android project from xml layout file in Eclipse
- Android SDK and AVD Manager installation
More Query from same tag
- Android: no logcat output in Eclipse via Emulator on boot
- Return false is not working in Java
- Error when starting Eclipse?
- Why Ecplise is not opening on Linux Mint?
- I can not filter a list in a date range SAPUI5
- Why typing in Eclipse/PyDev editor became very slow?
- Connecting two java project
- eclipse: put keyboard shortcuts on specific launch configurations
- What is the meaning of the term 'headless' in the context of Java development in Eclipse?
- Found '1.8' instead. Android requires compiler compliance level 5.0 or 6.0. Please use Android Tools > Fix Project Properties
- Bluetooth chat - example from SDK - stop working after turning on bluetooth
- log4j: Could not find root logger information. Is this OK?
- How do I get the old behavior of "CTRL+BACK_ARROW" in Eclipse?
- Maven jersey-multipart missing dependency for javax.ws.rs.core.Response
- Read files from a folder inside a jar file on classpath
- how to define a Maven Project as dependency for another Maven project for use in debugging in eclipse?
- a fatal error in compiling a c++ program
- I have the R cannot be resolved error in Eclipse and in NetBeans too
- Trying to create Web Service client in Eclipse
- Release (Compile) java program without releasing source code
- problem hibernate in web service
- Issues with jar creation using ant build file
- Problems when exporting as executable jar
- New scala worksheets not evaluated in Eclipse
- Java 8 functional constructor from templated object
- ADT Plugin in Eclipse not shown
- Version conflict when building an Android Project using Eclipse Luna and Gradle (2.1 / 2.3 nightly)
- can i set all textviews to marquee?
- Display if statement setText in a JButton
- Unable to run a program as Silk4J test