Not all view are listed directly in every perspective ... choose:
Window->Show View->Other...->Java->Package Explorer
You might be in debug mode. If this is the problem, you can simply click on the "Java" button (next to the "Debug" button) in the upper-right hand corner, or click on "Open Perspective" and then select "Java (default)" from the "Open Perspective" window.
Window > Show View > Package Explorer
it will display the hidden 'Package Explorer' on your eclipse IDE.
• 'Window' is in your Eclipse' menubar.
For Eclipse version 4.3.0.v20130605-2000. You can use the Java (default) perspective. In this perspective, it provides the Package Explorer view.
To use the Java (default) perspective: Window -> Open Perspective -> Other... -> Java (default) -> Ok
If you already use the Java (default) perspective but accidentally close the Package Explorer view, you can open it by; Window -> Show View -> Package Explorer (Alt+Shift+Q,P)
If the Package Explorer still doesn't appear in the Java (default) perspective, I suggest you to right-click on the Java (default) perspective button that is located in the top-right of the Eclipse IDE and then select Reset. The Java (default) perspective will show the Package Explorer view, Code pane, Outline view, Problems, JavaDoc and Declaration View.
Try Window > Open Perspective > Java Browsing or some other Java perspectives
The simplest, and best long-term solution
Go to the main menu on top of Eclipse and locate Window next to Run and expand it.
Window->Reset Perspective... to restore all views to their defaults
It will reset the default setting.
- How to view hierarchical package structure in Eclipse package explorer
- Cannot find "Package Explorer" view in Eclipse
- I cannot change the font size of package explorer in Eclipse
- Eclipse does not refresh project files in package explorer view
- Eclipse - Can't View or Open Java files in Package Explorer to Editor
- How to merge path in Eclipse package explorer hierarchical view
- Get Eclipse to remember Package Explorer view
- java eclipse mars libgdx cannot find main on my desktop project package to run a gamescreen
- Package explorer view in Eclipse
- Eclipse Neon unable to view jar file in package explorer
- Package Explorer view in eclipse opens always in a new window
- Spring Tutorial: Folders hidden in package explorer view in Eclipse Mars
- Manage.py cannot find package from other eclipse project
- Why I cannot find database explorer in my eclipse ide?
- Eclipse luna mac osx package explorer tree view
- Mac os X Eclipse Package Explorer view , project folders in smaller size
- What is the difference between the Eclipse Package Explorer and the Eclipse Project Explorer?
- Why does Eclipse Java Package Explorer show question mark on some classes?
- Is it possible to use arrow keys alone to expand tree node in package explorer in Eclipse on Linux?
- Remove project .jars from project explorer view in Eclipse
- What is the IntelliJ equivalent from Eclipse, show file in the package explorer view
- How to create a child package inside a package in eclipse project explorer
- Running Gradle project via Eclipse errors "system Cannot find System Java Compiler"
- Eclipse package explorer have different icons for each file type: interfaces, abstract classes, etc
- Change Project Explorer tree view font size in Eclipse Oxygen
- How to prevent Eclipse from showing the opened file in package explorer
- Eclipse Juno: Can't find fast view bar
- Eclipse Package Explorer '>' Symbol Before File Names
- Eclipse won't show files in package explorer
- How to get the selected node in the package explorer from an Eclipse plugin
More Query from same tag
- folding with eclipse
- In eclipse debugger, variables view, can I change "Value" value
- Start an osgi bundle failed with Require-Bundle: org.eclipse.core.runtime; bundle-version="0.0.0"
- Eclipse: please check aapt is present at "..\sdk\build-tools\23.0.0_rc1\aapt.exe"
- How do I show two text views next to each other
- How to add remote Glassfish OpenSource 3.1.2 in Eclipse Indigo?
- How to share Eclipse configuration over different workspaces
- Error in installing Android Eclipse
- How to execute .jar file in TCL
- Android application project missing from Eclipse
- checkstyle: disable ++ warning
- Unable to execute Java GUI from command like sporatically
- How do I use Glass fish server with eclipse luna for Java EE?
- Android Library project can't import R class of another library project when using gradle to compile on command line
- type cannot be resolved - relative path vs. absolute path in Eclipse
- Eclipse - an error ocurred while executing doInBackground()
- An internal error occurred during: "Loading bundle:........"
- How to set dynamic value like el in eclipse properties dialog?
- new maven POM file in eclipse java project
- Code Completion Plugin for Struts in Eclipse
- Why is my Eclipse launch configuration not being added to the Run or Debug configurations list?
- Deployment directory missing at Tomcat 7 by running from Eclipse IDE
- How can I bind sources of 3rd party jar to eclipse for debugging when jar is not on the class path
- Easy way to add a context action to Eclipse
- Using Eclipse, I get an error "Variable" cannot be resolved or is not a field and I'm not sure why
- How to make WindowBuilder create fields that are not nested in Eclipse, Java
- What is a bin folder for in Android?
- Red5 plugin for eclipse?
- How to add a JComboBox on an IToolBarManager