I've created a bug report. Until it gets fixed, set the API version in the UI preview to something lower than 19. The error only shows up for version 19.
In my view, it is a new bug. May be we need to wait for Google to update it.
After installing the new ADT (22.3.0.v201310242005-887826) which supports Android 4.4 (kitkat), I got the same error.
Then set the API version in the UI preview to something lower than 19. The error only shows up for version 19.
Temporary solution until Google fixes it:
Workaround: Switch to Android-18 in Graphical Layout (green Android top-right).
Reference: Stack Overflow question How to fix Eclipse ADT Plugin 22.3 / SDK Tools 22.3 with broken properties window?
Just scroll down from API 19 to API 18, The Android Image in the Graphical Layout.
I have the same experience, but one downgrade to Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) is for me now only the successful temporary solution.
- ADT 22.3 (android 4.4) - getting error "After scene creation, #init() must be called"
- When creating new android project, getting error "Activity Name must be specified"
- Error within Debug UI: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException after updating Android SDK Tool and ADT
- Android Eclipse after taken signed build, when try to install getting error for while parsing the package
- "Unable to get system library for project" after I upgraded to Android SDK 2.3 and ADT 8.0
- When I load ADT why do I receive the error "The Android SDK requires Android Developer Toolkit version XX.X.X or above?"
- ADT will not allow creation of Android Activity
- Error importing Maven Android Android project to Eclipse with ADT 20
- After Installing ADT Plugin, Welcome to Android Development Doesnt Appear
- Why am I getting this error "Expected resource of type raw" in Android Studio?
- Eclipse ADT (Theme and Icon) is broken after updating Android SDK
- while using support library i am getting an error that Attribute " " has already been defined in android
- Cant insert a string in android resource file without getting an error
- xml error in Eclipse after updating Android SDK Tools
- The type java.lang.Enum cannot be resolved - Getting error after importing Java project in Eclipse
- ClassNotFoundException is thrown by all Android projects that used some sort of library after ADT plugin Update
- Eclipse: R not found after updating Android ADT to revision 23.0.5
- Eclipse IDE: Failed to initialize monitor thread error after installing Android SDK?
- Receiving error even after updating ADT in eclipse
- Android libraries in ADT r14 in Eclipse - build error
- Getting a constructor error with ArrayAdapter in a ListFragment on Android
- Error after updating ADT in eclipse
- Android ADT updation error
- Getting error while running cordova build android phonegap
- Error after commit on git repository Android application
- getting error The namespace of element bindings must be from the schema namespace while using maven-jaxb2-plugin in eclipse
- Package name error in app engine connected android project after endpoint library generation
- Error after adding Fabric Crashlytics in Android
- I am getting lots of errors in my project after updating Android SDK
- After installing Android ADT 14: "R cannot be resolved"
More Query from same tag
- Why eclipse doesn't recompile last changes made to my Java classes?
- eclipse ObservableListTreeContentProvider IObservableFactory for multiple list properties
- Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration - Android maven
- Eclipse Kepler Freezes when copying
- Tomcat Server not starting with in 45 seconds
- How do I load different logback configuration for Maven/Surefire and Eclipse
- How to figure out what error my Java Eclipse project has?
- Eclipse 3.5 (and newer) switching tab is very slow
- Build errors in C++ project with OpenCV in Eclipse: undefined reference to `SelectObject@8' + many others
- Simplex algorithm stuck in loop
- Eclipse with Java wont display matching variables
- Not able to load properties file in Dynamic web project in Eclipse for Java
- SystemC IDE out of the box without compiling lib for windows and mac?
- How do I run a selenium test using maven from the command line?
- Integrating tomcat and eclipse but fails to test servlet?
- Vaadin Designer installed but can't create Vaadin 10+ design
- Selenium RC - User Extension
- Temperature incorrect user input
- Unable to create Spring mvc project with m2ecplise in luna
- Unable to kill a process when executing jar file using taskkill
- Eclipse Kepler crashing frequently
- UIMA for structured data
- Ctrl Space Not Working in Eclipse Helios on Win 7
- Is it safe for multiple users to use a Git repo on a shared network drive?
- Java:Interface instantiation with and without creating Object
- Eclipse crashes when I start WindowBuilder GWT
- Drools HelloWorld Example Fresh Install Throws Null Pointer
- java version in not match for eclipse
- mirror image Git repository discovered in the binary side of an Eclipse project
- Eclipse/Android, MoPub with Admob Adapters