sadly this is a bug with gradle; see the open github issue.
one (workaround) solution is to use different groups for the subprojects:
group = 'org.example.foo'
group = 'org.example.bar'
so far, i've only been working with "single dir level" multiprojects; for that scenario, there are several ways to fix it:
- if you want to fix it for eclipse only and if you're using the "import gradle project" wizard, you might want to set the "use hierarchical project names" check box. not sure how it behaves in your case (double dir level)
- next one can hopefully help you out: how to rename the project in gradle instead of using folder name?. probably with some extra investigation for your double dir level. it will also change the gradle project names btw
- and indeed, the eclipse plugin also provides means to change project names, haven't used it myself though...
- Gradle sub-sub-projects with same name in does not work for eclipse
- Eclipse patch file not working for same project with different name
- Trying to run an xslt for xml with eclipse but it does not work
- Importing multiple projects with the same name in Eclipse
- Web resources filtering with Maven war plugin does not work in Eclipse with m2e
- Lombok does not work for Eclipse Neon
- "The project: swing which is referenced by the classpath, does not exist" in Eclipse when project name is the same as workspace name
- Dereference operator for unique_ptr does not work in Eclipse
- Content assist in Eclipse does not work for EL in JSP files
- Eclipse does not work with JSP
- Maven3 eclipse:eclipse does not work - Not running eclipse plugin goal for pom project
- Syntax check does not work for modules (*.pm) in Perl Eclipse Plugin (EPIC)
- Java class.getResourceAsStream does not work for files with leading dot
- Content assist (Ctrl-Space) in does not work in Eclipse in Debian Gnome running in VMWare for Windows
- Eclipse 4.6 code completion does not work with Java 9
- Deeplearning4j example does not work with gradle
- Specific JRE name (which might not be the same on other computers) stored in meta-data for Eclipse Ganymede WTP project
- Why does the SonarQube plugin for Eclipse use the "project name" instead of the "artifactID" to associate Maven projects with a SonarQube server?
- CodeMR Analyzer in Eclipse does not work with C/C++ Code
- How to work with PHP, HTML, CSS & JS in same file simultaneously using eclipse for php
- Does the pkg-config plugin not work with eclipse mars
- Class loading when extending an Eclipse plugin with a fragment project does not work
- Eclipse EGit with Github - How to input personal token safely when EGit does not prompt for password?
- Autocompletion in "Scala IDE(4.7-x) with Eclipse 2018-12 (4.10.0)" does NOT work
- Where does Eclipse save files for projects not in workspace?
- Eclipse error with archived java projects "editor does not contain main type"
- Eclipse with Websphere 22.214.171.124: EJB project does not work with resources within the workspace, but works with resources on Server
- lombok import and @yyy does not work in java with eclipse
- Eclipse - CTRL+Space autocompletion does not work any more for Java
- ElementNSImpl does not work in Eclipse with Java Zulu 11
More Query from same tag
- How to select a link in a page based on its href attribute, using selenium?
- How to Merge GWT (Google Web Toolkit) Project and Dynamic Web Project (i.e. Java Web App/Servlets) in Eclipse?
- Setup JavaFx on Eclipse
- Packages and Exporting Jar files with Referenced Libraries Error
- How to determine if a class has an annotation using JDT, considering the type hierarchy
- Eclipse R.java changes not saved
- Eclipse/Tomcat : tomcat home page is reachable but app is not
- Hide Horizontal Scrollbars [Juno/Kepler/Luna]
- Can I debug WebApps in Tomcat and Eclipse with blank project name?
- How do I add CodeIgniter System folder to Eclipse Project - Ubuntu
- Passing data between JFace wizard pages
- How to Enable the JSF facet in eclipse user library
- Can't push to bitbucket from eclipse neon
- PlayN + Eclipse not working. DependencyResolutionException
- Double installation of apk
- Setting context and inv in interactive OCL console
- Eclipse browsing/navigating between method arguments with Tab button
- Eclipse Indigo PDT does not underline syntax errors
- How to uninstall EGit
- Vaadin compile google maps addon with maven
- Error in changing database to getWritableDatabase() method
- What is the faces-config.xml.jsfdia file for?
- Android : How can I use DX option in eclipse?
- OpenCV in Mac OS X with Eclipse IDE
- How to provide dependency injections in Eclipse RCP 3.x?
- JFrame + JOGL only displays content when resized or minimised + maximised
- Is eclipse clearing out extra files from workspace/project/bin?
- flex blazeds spring jpa hibernate under eclipse project
- Maven plugin in Eclipse Error
- Maven compilation error when run through command line - Cucumber Maven Project