i found solution for my question. i have to use ssl connection, so the url is:
install heroku toolbelt and then type
heroku config. take each part of the database_url in this form: postgres://username:password@host:port/dbname
this works fine with pgadmin and should work with any other postgres-compatible tool. note that heroku often uses non-standard ports.
- accessing heroku database with hibernate eclipse plugin
- Adding hibernate dependency in Eclipse with Maven and m2e plugin
- embedded neo4j database with tomcat 7.0 eclipse plugin Unable to create directory path for Neo4j store
- Source folder is not a Java project when working with Heroku eclipse plugin
- Eclipse plugin project with eclipselink and derby database
- Profiling Android apps with Eclipse plugin TPTP instead of traceview
- What is the difference between Eclipse with Spring IDE plugin and Spring Tool Suite alone?
- Web resources filtering with Maven war plugin does not work in Eclipse with m2e
- Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration error in eclipse with pluginManagement in parent pom
- Running Eclipse Junit Plugin tests with Junit 4.4 or newer -- why aren't tests detected?
- Eclipse with android plugin - Blocked at "calculating requirements and dependencies"
- How to build an Eclipse plugin with maven?
- No horizontal scrollbar with the PyDev Plugin in Eclipse
- Eclipse plugin for working with protobuf
- Installing Android Plugin Error with Eclipse Juno 4.2.0
- Installing GWT plugin with Eclipse
- How to download sources and javadoc artifacts with Maven Eclipse plugin from other repository?
- How to configure opencv in Eclipse for Java developers with plugin CDT?
- what clearcase plugin to use with eclipse
- Maven plugin install with Eclipse
- IBM Clearcase plugin installation issue with Eclipse
- Hibernate Eclipse Plugin
- Eclipse Plugin project with other project dependencies
- Would GWT plugin for Eclipse 4.4 work with Eclipse Mars 4.5
- How to fix Eclipse ADT Plugin 22.3 / SDK Tools 22.3 with broken properties window?
- GWT, Eclipse Plugin how to rename project along with .gwt.xml file? Am getting error when try to do so
- Android preferences freeze when using ADT Plugin v9 with Eclipse on Mac?
- What are the best resources to get started with Eclipse plugin development?
- How to browse a derby memory database with Eclipse Datasource Explorer?
- Eclipse UML plugin with Java Code Generation
More Query from same tag
- Exporting WAR from eclipse, can not find mysql driver. Fine when run from eclipse
- Eclipse + GDB: Cannot find bounds of current function
- Unable to create new Android Project in eclipse since 4.1 sdk update
- How to use JUnit with eclipse
- Eclipse Buildship Plugin: nesting source folders
- Launch configuration FastDateFormat references non-existing project jersey
- List in velocity macro, cannot find contains method
- Solr compiling error in eclipse
- Can't find .classpath file in Eclipse, need to fix jarlist.cache error
- Jar file ADD DIRECTORY ENTRIES Eclipse option while exporting jar
- Error in Tycho while replacing the product ico files
- In the following code, where is cx and cy defined?
- Eclipse, exit code 13
- How to easy add data to existing database (.sql) file in Eclipse
- regular expression to find a particular code
- Remote Oracle Database Successfully Connected to BIRT But Tables Are Not Showing
- How can eclipse find 'javax.servlet' when using the gradle with plugins 'war' and 'jetty'
- Crash on ActivityThread.handleBindApplication when updating AndroidManifest.xml, rollback still crash
- Why Eclipse p2site is asking for credentials?
- Android - Explore my Application Data
- Generify JSONObject string keys
- No repository found containing: osgi.bundle and org.eclipse.update.feature
- Java & Eclipse: Resources in JAR?
- Is it possible to debug GWT anymore?
- Eclipse unable to find JRE
- importing spring jars in eclipse
- Generated .ear.xml for Liberty in Eclipse is wrong
- How to integrate log4j 2 into my Spring project?
- Update Eclipse RCP UI after job is complete
- develop for android - Phonegap or just use Eclipse?