clean eclipse cache by edit the
eclipse.ini file located in your eclipse install directory and insert -clean as the first line.
or you can do this by making
-clean key word as an argument.
don't forget to restore it. that would disable the useful osgi caching and increase eclipse startup time so make eclipse start in normal mode.
into eclipse folder,search for "org.eclipse.recommenders.mylyn.rcp".
find 2 files "org.eclipse.recommenders.mylyn.rcp.feature_2.3.0.v20160216-1255" and"org.eclipse.recommenders.mylyn.rcp_2.3.0.v20160216-1255.jar".
cut to another folder .
copy the 2 files back to the original folder . try again .
this error occurs if code recommenders cannot resolve its bundle that integrates with mylyn.
the most likely cause is that you somehow installed code recommender's mylyn completion but don't have (a compatible version of) mylyn installed.
do the following to remove the non-functional bundle:
help > about eclipse > installation details.
in the installed software dialog, select the
code recommenders mylyn integration entry, press
uninstall... and follow the instructions.
- Eclipse Code Recommenders Error
- Error in pom.xml in Eclipse Code Recommenders Source
- Eclipse returns error message "Java was started but returned exit code = 1"
- Can't connect to any URI error while commiting code from Eclipse to Git Repository
- Android Eclipse Error executing aapt: return code 139
- Python code works, but eclipse shows error - Syntax error while detecting tuple
- eclipse jsp - no colors, code completion and error detection
- Unable to compile class for JSP error when I'm running my code in eclipse gwt project
- I get java code 13 error when i try to run eclipse
- scala code causes error in eclipse for playframework-2.0
- Eclipse returns error for the code for which g++ doesn't
- Eclipse signals an error but the code compiles
- Eclipse - Swing WindowBuilder gives error on JList<E> code parsing
- Pretty Printers Error while executing Python code in Eclipse Ubuntu 14
- Code in IntelliJ IDEA marked with compiler error where it works fine in Eclipse
- OpenCV C++ code runs fine in terminal but error in running from eclipse - Ubuntu 12.04
- Step does not have a matching glue code error in cucumber eclipse
- Python code get error in eclipse while it runs fine in terminal
- eclipse error new to code please
- Eclipse Android: Error executing aapt: Return code 138, nothing I do seems to fix it
- eclipse maven deploy war to nexus OSS Access denied Error code 401, Unauthorized
- Eclipse Java Editor highlights the error but code compiles
- Eclipse remove error text from code lines
- array_map showing syntax error in eclipse , but code is working fine
- Error occurs while calling Scala code in Java in Eclipse
- I need to find out the location of the error in the code by eclipse Imarker in jdt plugin
- Eclipse launch error- error code 13
- Android: Eclipse gdb error when debugging native code
- Error when calling pure java code (separate project) from android in eclipse
- Maven Bintray distribution in Eclipse is not uploading jar files. Error code 401 (Unauthorized) but only for jar packaging?
More Query from same tag
- Text from Outputstream rendering randomly on a CMD / Putty telent window
- solve the error:: revoked permission android.permission.CALL_PHONE
- STS(Spring Tool Suite) and Eclipse
- Compiling Filesystem in USErspace in Eclipse
- How do i avoid the redundant "maven-update" in eclipse if i have 2 maven projects while one needs the other as a library
- Crossed out imported java packages
- change textSize with different language locale
- How can I see Eclipse compilation details log
- Simulate localization in a Android device with debug mode
- how to use Android CardsUI library in Eclipse?
- How to resize an image when resizing the window in JavaFX
- How to change a hard coded String Array to a String myString = getResources().getStringArray(R.array.myStringArray);
- Maven Eclipse (m2e) and Nexus - Add Dependency Search Results Limited
- Why i'm getting errors when creating a new eclipse android project?
- integer 'K' will not count correctly within for loop. How do I fix this?
- Deployment directory missing at Tomcat 7 by running from Eclipse IDE
- Glassfish Deployment out of Eclipse Helios SR2 fails
- simulator blackberry 9550 not launching
- how to let dalvik dump whole app heap memory when OOM happens
- Google plus integration
- Adding Eclipse project into Processing 3
- Is there anyway to edit the actual theme of the Eclipse IDE?
- Failed to ResTable::remove()
- Creating new projects with Eclipse 4.2 and SDK 20
- How to iterate over a method parameters in an eclipse template?
- Java Build Path Error archive cannot be read
- Failed to execute goal on project on the maven
- Eclipse does not download latest jar of the same version from the target platform
- Eclipse CDT: How can I change background color of tooltip in editor?
- CDI Beans module deployment failed- LifecycleException on deploying webapp