you need to set the client at user level with
alter user set parameter client = '100'.
user=application defined variable using set command or client api call, system=predefined variable or server property
so there's no way to specify this parameter when accessing calculation view or after establishing the connection with
you can verify your current client with:
- How to specify CLIENT when doing SQL SELECT statement against a Calculation View in Eclipse HANA View?
- How to specify jdk path in eclipse.ini on windows 8 when path contains space
- How to specify spring.profiles.active when I run mvn install
- How can I view the outline in eclipse when using the revealing module pattern?
- How to view SQL database in Eclipse Debug mode for android
- Android - How can I view a sql database created in my app? I'm running it on the Android emulator in Eclipse
- Does anyone know how to configure eclipse NOT to copy font colors / background when doing CTRL+C
- How to select repository for staging view in Eclipse Luna 4.4?
- How can I stop the tree view expand/collapse icons from fading when losing focus in Eclipse?
- How to specify the order of class members when formatting in Eclipse
- How to refresh view when key typing on a filter is over, in Eclipse?
- Eclipse client hangs when maximizing a view
- Eclipse - how to change background color of selected file, when Project Explorer View is inactive
- How to specify arguments when starting Android emulator in Eclipse (to wipe data)
- For loop ends itself and terminates the running program but runs correctly when the slope calculation statement is removed
- How to configure Eclipse (Java) to recognize custom assertion when checking against potential null pointer
- How to specify the expected java class when there are two same-name class in different dependency packages?
- How to specify a directory when creating a File object?
- How to create or view sql files on Eclipse 2018-12
- How do I specify the Selenium Hub URL when running Serenity tests from Eclipse?
- In Eclipse, How does one specify the "android:id" for a button when creating the layout dynamically in the .java file
- In Eclipse, how can get the SQL text when it's in a Java String?
- eclipse Galileo : how to hide/filter_out fields when doing Quick Outline (CTRL + 0)
- How to display given contents in View when developing Eclipse Plugin?
- explanation of how eclipse automatically deploys to tomcat when doing a 'run on server'
- Using kura framework, how can I specify the address type to "random static" when connecting to a BLE device
- How to show main menu on Mac OS when a detached view is focused?
- SQL select request with different values in a java prepared statement
- How to make a popup menu contribution on the editor to appear only when Package Explorer view is active
- How can I add sql statement in C/C++ Eclipse Editor?
More Query from same tag
- after generating eclipse configuration for play framework, play repository library show me so ugly
- eclipse mylyn with redmine
- list_item cannot be resolved or is not a field while doing JSON parsing
- onTouchEvent works on one page but it doesn't work on another page
- Eclipse Android Emulator - Keyboard not working
- How to tell my Eclipse Helios CTD that a project is a C/C++ one?
- Migrating from Eclipse to Android Studio: library references
- Eclipse : list methods and variables of all classes
- Gradle Eclipse not working correctly for subprojects
- How we can use custom settings for sonar in eclipse?
- Unable to install Hibernate plugin for eclipse
- Run/Debug Apache Fineract using Eclipse??
- Changes wont reflect in localhost while using google app engine
- Access restriction on JavaFX classes in Eclipse Oxygen
- ClassNotFoundException in handlers and Viewparts eclipse rcp e4
- jacoco with both outputs: file and tcpserver
- Eclipse CVS setup problem - Error validating location
- Why won't my HTML links work in PhoneGap/Eclipse?
- My CSS Stylesheet Isn't Linking
- Deployed Maven project to Tomcat 7, still getting 404
- How to make a library replaceable in java?
- Debug PHP with Eclipse?
- Android xml graphical layout is not working for eclipse IDE
- Developing, testing and debugging Hadoop map/reduce jobs with Eclipse
- Build Failure due to java heap size in eclipse
- Android Eclipse project using the Graphical Layout can't add TextView or MultiLineView
- using an Activity as preference activity?
- Best Repository and project management software
- How to fix Eclipse generating empty Javadoc comments?
- Java Eclipse SVN - Commiting