This is just
main and Ctrl-Space.
Alternately, you can start a program containing the line with one click.
Just select the method stub for it when creating the new Java class, where the code says,
Which method stubs would you like to create?
[check-box] public static void main(Stringargs) <---- Select this one.
[check-box] Constructors from superclass
[check-box] Inherited abstract methods
main and press and hold Ctrl and next press Space Space (double space) and select, it or pressenter to focus on main option.
This is fastest way.
ma and press Ctrl + Space, you will get an option for it.
In Eclipse, select preferences.
In preferences, look for Java/Editor/Templates.
Here you will see a list of all of them. And you can even add your own.
- What is the Eclipse shortcut for "public static void main(String args)"?
- What is the eclipse shortcut for auto-generating a default and field constructor?
- What is the keyboard shortcut for method suggestions in Eclipse on Mac OS X?
- What is the shortcut for running java application in mac eclipse
- What is the Eclipse shortcut for Open Declaration?
- What is the Eclipse External Annotation Format for Static Inner Classes?
- ECLIPSE : Error: Main method not found in class apple, please define the main method as: public static void main(String args)
- Why eclipse show me error in the line where i have written public static void main(String args)
- What is the difference between Eclipse for Java (EE) Developers and Eclipse Classic?
- What is the keyboard shortcut to go to a file in Eclipse on Mac OS X?
- What do the icons for methods in Eclipse mean?
- What are the shortcut keys to change to the next and previous tab in Eclipse on Mac OS X?
- Eclipse giving me Invalid arguments ' Candidates are: void * memset(void *, int, ?) ' though I know the args are good
- What version of Eclipse is included with the SDK ADT bundle for Android Dev?
- What is the difference between Eclipse "Import" and "Create project from existing source" for Android projects?
- Eclipse: What is the minimum Eclipse installation needed for a headless PDE build?
- How to change the Control+Space autocomplete shortcut keys in Eclipse for Android
- What is the best free plugin for Eclipse that allows for formatting/indenting/cleanup of JSP code?
- What is the single best free Eclipse plugin for authoring and editing XML documents?
- What is the shortcut key for Run to cursor in Eclipse?
- What is the JavaEMFNature <nature> for an Eclipse project?
- What is the correct way to add a Shutdown Hook for an Eclipse RCP application?
- what is the correct version of Eclipse for Coldfusion?
- What is the common solution to setup Eclipse for team development?
- What is the keyboard shortcut for opening the file explorer in Eclipse?
- eclipse coloring : what is the pref item for background color of all occurrences of selection
- What is the yum command to install Eclipse Indigo for Java EE developers?
- What are the advantages of using Emacs instead of Eclipse for Android development?
- What is the preferred visual editor Eclipse plugin for Swing apps in 2011?
- What is the syntax for Project Relative Path in Eclipse Resource Filter?
More Query from same tag
- Making Eclipse's Java code formatter ignore block comments
- Caching the repository index in m2eclipse
- How to create a variable with info that persists across runtimes
- Subclipse tree conflicts
- Eclipse Spring Tool Suite add dependencies using GUI after project creation
- Creating strings and arrays
- How can I install the Rule Designer on Eclipse for the Business Rules service on Bluemix?
- Setting Some TextView's Text
- Treeviewr rcp application
- R.java is not generating neither with eclipse nor with Android Studio
- Uninstall fonts installed using SWT's Display.loadFont API
- Cordova / Phonegap - can't add android platform - package name is handled incorrectly (dots are replaced with "undefined")
- Removing the title bar make the entire app background look black
- My Code in not running in Eclipse TesNg test
- How can I choose what FileFilter should show when I onpen the filechooser ?
- How to change Eclipse IDE GUI icons?
- Runtime exception - Datanucleus and GAE
- IntelliJ IDEA equivalent of Eclipse "Link with Editor"
- How can i use an instance of a class latter in the code if it is created based on if conditions earlier, in c++
- Eclipse/Java: How to detect and refactor instance methods that should be static?
- Eclipse project-wide error: Warning: The environment variable HOME is not set. The following directory will be used to store the Git
- Cannot change Java source level to 1.7 in Eclipse with Maven
- Importing Eclipse project from a ClearCase View
- Failed to configure parser
- Eclipse - Import hover missing package name and location
- Misaligned fixed-width font in Eclipse
- Can't execute servlet from JSP but can access from direct URL (mvc mysql tomcat)
- Debugging appengine in Java with breakpoints
- Updating the LaunchConfigurationDialog from a launch delegate tab in Eclipse
- Insert rows to a database table : check if it worked?